Vote for new PvP content @ all PvP Players and BioWare

yamahahonda

Hi Guys

First of all, sorry for my bad English!

So there is no new PvP content between the last 2 Years...it's time to change!!!

Please, please all PvP Players only we can change that, so only write /sign under this Thread.

And Eric / BioWare please look on this Thread.

so here are my suggestions:

- New PvP Map(s)

- Cross Server queues for Ranked Warzone

- (possibly)No more Premade Groups for Warzones

(please note you can sign for all 3 Points or only for one if you want)

Thank you all for your VOTE

And now /sign

Edited by yamahahonda

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

So there is no new PvP content between the last 2 Years...it's time to change!!!

Please, please all PvP Players only we can change that, so only write /sign under this Thread.

- New PvP Map(s)

- No more Premade Groups for Warzones

And now /sign

Take out "no more premade groups for warzones" and I'll sign. I absolutely cannot stand this "premades should not be allowed" ********. That's literally saying you shouldn't be allowed organized groups for OPS, because they perform better, and therefore have an easier path to loot than those who solo queue for OPS/Flashpoints.

Now if premades can only be matched against another premade, I'm all for it. Premade vs Premade is often a lot of fun for me. Nothing tops two equally matched teams in a WZ.

Edited by Kaytrine

I heard they have a PvP team... What have they been doing for the last 2 years apart from "balancing", really? And hitting the PvP Season switches.

They've been busy with helping out the Cartel Market guys. In fact, I think the entire PVP team is now in charge of subscriber rewards, considering how totally awful it is.

/sign

ALSO! More GSF content please.

X-realm Queues for PvP and GSF both!"

I heard they have a PvP team... What have they been doing for the last 2 years apart from "balancing", really? And hitting the PvP Season switches.

PvP team currently has three members: 8-year old son of some senior QA guy, a Sports Illustrated calendar from 2002 and an old late 90's Nerf gun.

Edited by Stradlin

Hi Guys

- New PvP Map(s)

And now /sign

All I really want is new maps.

It's not much to ask. I'm waiting oh so patiently.

Hi Guys

- New PvP Map(s)

And now /sign

/sign

Without an attempt to balance classes, it'll be meaningless. Balance is so far off it's deplorable.

You cannot balance classes in a Tank Healer DPS setup its just not possible, please stop asking, all it does is nerf one class and boosts another to FOTM

You cannot balance classes in a Tank Healer DPS setup its just not possible, please stop asking, all it does is nerf one class and boosts another to FOTM
balance requires ongoing changes and monitoring.

not doing anything is worse, regardless if changes will succeed or not.

pvp at lvl 65 right now is horrifying imo. the healing imbalance is outrageous and the antithesis of fun.

Edited by Pagy

pvp at lvl 65 right now is horrifying imo. the healing imbalance is outrageous and the antithesis of fun.

And this is why I dislike SWTOR PvP so much, it is so far from fun its not even funny. :(

Possibly, but the ongoing changes end up agrivating the PVE players of the game, and lets face it, PVE'ers far outnumber PVPers

Possibly, but the ongoing changes end up agrivating the PVE players of the game, and lets face it, PVE'ers far outnumber PVPers
of course, balancing pve with pvp is an ongoing headache...it's very difficult and requires ongoing TLC.

bw has showed us that they can barely support this game as is...ultimately i think pvp is doomed to be on the sidelines and an afterthought.

Edited by Pagy

...pvp at lvl 65 right now is horrifying imo. the healing imbalance is outrageous and the antithesis of fun.

No no it's good! I just picked up AP again, and thanks to clever binding and decent animations I can literally make reds explode like a cluster bomb hit them.

Edited by Joesixxpack

of course, balancing pve with pvp is an ongoing headache...it's very difficult and requires ongoing TLC.

bw has showed us that they can barely support this game as is...ultimately i think pvp is doomed to be on the sidelines and an afterthought.

It is, this game had the potential for very nice PVP, however at the risk of angering people, I think they ruined it for non Hardcore PVP'ers by not letting you choose which type of match you want. I know some people that love everything but huttball and will leave as soon as it pops. It might have helped if they had refined the ilum idea on PVP instead of focusing on warzones. And maybe instead of PVP gear making gear universal so newer players didnt feal like they were wasting time when trying it out.

Yes you can...it's very possible to do...Bioware just doesn't do it. Balance is a MUST in PvP, and even in PvE...not perfect balance, but far better than what Bioware has done. No nerfs are needed, just a boost/change to the under performing classes DCDs.