The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Occupy SWTOR - A plea for communication on major issues.

JediMasterShake

Dear Bioware,

There has been a serious lack of communication from you during the time where community involvement is most essential.

This game shows real promise and is being enjoyed by many, but there are several vital concerns that need addressing, paramount among them - responsiveness of the gameplay.

All we want is your thoughts on our feedback.

Thank you,

#OccupySWTOR

I will support this general message, we could use some communication on key issues. I would like to point out that Blizzard is generally very good on open communication with their playerbase and I hope that Bioware follows this and takes a stance with Open and Honest Communication as well, which is very much needed right now... Edited by Xcore

You know, I bet you have valid concerns. But the way you (and most of the other people who post on these forums) always use the doom and gloom approach, why should anyone even care what those concerns are???

Why not provide some feedback that "may" get some serious thought instead of the same formulaic garbage that criticizes first, then expects a response to your specific concern(s) from the developers???

Same ole, same ole............

God keep that stupid movement out of here.

OT: Communication is only going to get better. Also it being the holidays and a week after official launch I expect them to be overwhelmed.

Edited by Jaick

I find it ironic that Bioware decided to use"droids" for their customer support services when droids, in star wars, are known for their stupidity. :p

I too would love to see more human communication. It would definitely reinforce my confidence that the devs aren't going to jump ship after a few months. At this point in time, it really SEEMS like they hardly care about this game succeeding. We'll have to wait and see whether that's true or not.

I have to agree, there are threads reaching post cap in a single day... without a single Dev or Community manager commenting on the issue or idea.

For a game of this scale, having no community outreach is terrible and makes us feel like our thoughts and ideas do not matter.

If you want to beat a game like WoW, then you have to be better than Blizzard in EVERY aspect. Not just the game itself, but the community management as well.

Dear Bioware,

There has been a serious lack of communication from you during the time where community involvement is most essential.

This game shows real promise and is being enjoyed by many, but there are several vital concerns that need addressing, paramount among them - responsiveness of the gameplay.

All we want is your thoughts on our feedback.

Thank you,

#OccupySWTOR

What? What is this? I dont even.... :confused:. Its Christmas, give them a break! The game just released 7 days ago!

Heck yes.

You already commented on forthcoming content, so howbout a timeframe on the first sweeping bug patch, or what you are most feverishly trying to fix? I'm not re-subbing without either a mess of fixes or information about when they are coming. I just won't. You have like 3 weeks left and then I won't even want to occupy you :p

Did you have to associate this with that mostly ignorant and misguided protest movement?

Did you have to make sweeping generalizations about people you never met and clearly don't think have anything worth saying?

Edited by EwokLuvr

Did you have to make sweeping generalizations about people you never met and clearly don't think have anything worth saying?

Did you have to make an assumption based on a single post of mine that I don't know any of those people personally and that I'm completely ignorant to what most of the movement is about?

Tell me, how many riots have the tea party started?

Yeah....

Edited by Jaick

Did you have to make an assumption based on a single post of mine that I don't know any of those people personally and that I'm completely ignorant to what most of the movement is about?

Do you have to respond to every inflammatory comment regardless of how small-minded and off-topic it is?

Hello, everyone!

Due to the political nature of this thread, we are closing it. However, we are very aware many of you have concerns, and wish to voice them! We have an ongoing thread for this, HERE, and actively encourage you to share your opinions, concerns, and suggestions about the game, there.

We thank you for your understanding in this matter, and wish you a fantastic day!