Whats with these Kotor Roomers? i dont buy a new kotor game.. read

Foreignobjects

ok sooo theirs been rumors for awhile now that , bioware is possibly remaking kotor 1 which is the most possible , but some people are saying there gonna make a kotor 3.. but us swtor players... specially with the new dlc.. how theyr going towards a possible offline mode... cause lets be honest.. you could play the ENTIRE new Dlc offline if they added an offline mode.. heck the whole story from 1to 65 could be an offline mode.. only story missions. and certain missions available... also We already know what has happend between the 300 years of kotor and 2 and swtor.. , i think a kotor 3 is piontless. if they went ahead and Remade kotor 1... like they did Resident evil 1 on the gamecube it was a totally different game.. and they could revamp some stuff add more whoe knows but what do yall think?

A. Creating an offline mode for Swtor to level your character and go through the story

B. Kotor Remade/revamped

c. Kotor 3

D. Both A and B, "i choose this one"

you stand more chance imo of kotor getting revamped than a offline mode for this or kotor 3, its already been said this game is kotor 3-10 with the 8 class storys however how that statement holds up now is unknown to me

One of the problems as well is people that dont really know or care about this game that dont play mmos or pc games... They Just want Kotor.. they dont take this game into consideration. so you goto remember that too. the console only game players... , but yea. this game is totally specially after KOTFE starting to look more like kotor

i think a kotor 3 is piontless.

why?

if Kotor 3 is made , it be Single Player . Story would be better for starter .

As for the 'we already know what happen in 300 years' , considering they have been screwing and bring stuff out of their butts . It be easy to undo them or shove something new out of their butts in the middle of that 300 years .

and I liked the yellow color :p

One of the problems as well is people that dont really know or care about this game that dont play mmos or pc games... They Just want Kotor.. they dont take this game into consideration. so you goto remember that too. the console only game players... , but yea. this game is totally specially after KOTFE starting to look more like kotor

You can't know that .

I'm gonna guess here , but peoples don't consider this game a KOTOR 3 because (1) It doesn't follow up on Kotor 2 . (2) they screw up Kotor 1 Revan and exile Royally . They would've been better off left in Lalaland somewhere lost with a flat ship tire . (3) It started as an MMO ...nuff said . (4) None of the stories tie to the previous Kotor .

actually..

rumor has it that the next kotor game is in development. However, with the way the gaming industry is heading in terms of price gauging the consumers, they will be releasing each planet as DLC and will cost $50 each.

so expect to pay upwards of $660 for a complete single player kotor.

*disclaimer* This rumor was started by me, today at 1:43pm EST.

I would LOVE if kotor 1 got a current gen remake that would be amazing!

ive been a sub to this game since launch i love it to death and still having loads of fun

but they screwed revan and the exile and etc beyond that i really no complaints with the story

kotor 3 i do NOT want... unless it has revan and the exile in it as the heroes or villains deplaying on your playthroughs of the first two games :p... otherwise no thanks

just like that legacy of kain game that was going to come out that had nothing to do with kain or raziel... yeah no.. thank god that got cut xD

why?

if Kotor 3 is made , it be Single Player . Story would be better for starter .

As for the 'we already know what happen in 300 years' , considering they have been screwing and bring stuff out of their butts . It be easy to undo them or shove something new out of their butts in the middle of that 300 years .

and I liked the yellow color :p

Well. I think Swtor is becoming more like kotor... specially with the New Dlc, Be honest with yourselves , They could make leveling a character only an offline mode for Swtor, specially with the latest Dlc. were on our own... we can now run all the flashpoints solo, I mean. imp 100 % convinced they could make Swtor have an offline mode, that is why they should not make a kotor 3, cause this game swtor , is 300 years after the first kotor games... and they say what has happened to, revan and the main character in kotor 2. Lord Scourge killed the kotor 2 hero and captured revan, what could the story be in kotor 3... I mean. Unless they go several years after swtor, but... they don’t need to, That comes back to the offline mode... and i think another reason people are screaming for a kotor 3, is that , a lot of Console only players. Don’t know about swtor, and don't know that it’s apart of the kotor universe... so either they make the offline version of swtor/ an offline mode.... available on consoles... I don’t know. But we don’t need a kotor 3... We are going to get everything we need in swtor... yea kotor 1 was amazing... id like to see them Remake it, like they did Resident Evil 1 on game cube. That was Really amazing. How they did that. I mean they put a new engine and everything remade the game basically. Something like that could work, but Console players are the main people that want a kotor 3. , not all, but allot of console players... yea a big part of swtor players would like it, but i am not one of them. CHEERS

Edited by Foreignobjects

Well. I think Swtor is becoming more like kotor... specially with the New Dlc, Be honest with yourselves , They could make leveling a character only an offline mode for Swtor, specially with the latest Dlc. were on our own... we can now run all the flashpoints solo, I mean. imp 100 % convinced they could make Swtor have an offline mode, that is why they should not make a kotor 3, cause this game swtor , is 300 years after the first kotor games... and they say what has happened to, revan and the main character in kotor 2. Lord Scourge killed the kotor 2 hero and captured revan, what could the story be in kotor 3... I mean. Unless they go several years after swtor, but... they don’t need to, That comes back to the offline mode... and i think another reason people are screaming for a kotor 3, is that , a lot of Console only players. Don’t know about swtor, and don't know that it’s apart of the kotor universe... so either they make the offline version of swtor/ an offline mode.... available on consoles... I don’t know. But we don’t need a kotor 3... We are going to get everything we need in swtor... yea kotor 1 was amazing... id like to see them Remake it, like they did Resident Evil 1 on game cube. That was Really amazing. How they did that. I mean they put a new engine and everything remade the game basically. Something like that could work, but Console players are the main people that want a kotor 3. , not all, but allot of console players... yea a big part of swtor players would like it, but i am not one of them. CHEERS

I really don't care what happen in Kotor 1 . I care what happend AFTER Kotor 2 .

So what happend to Revan..for all I care...he could be in Zimbabwe raising pigs .

And no , Swtor is not Kotor 3 . If there was a Kotor 3 , it start right after Kotor 2 Story . Not jump some 100 years away and introduce some new faces with same old problems .

You think we don't need a kotor 3 . That's your opinion...and I would want a Kotor 3 . Swtor is NOT kotor 3 . No way it is , Never will be .