Which story is the best on each side?

EllieJayRaven

I guess it also depends on how you play the character. I think if you play an Inquisitor as DS, his story becomes somewhat lackluster, he becomes sorta "run of the mill" Sith. If you play him as LS, you get to see the toll the continued war is taking on both sides (Warmongering Jedi, Troopers using increasingly questionable tactics, ruthless smugglers, BH forsaking any honor for credits, agents becoming players in powerplays and abandoning their duty to the Empire, Sith more worried about how they can kill other sith and purity than fighting the War and getting their racial revenge...)

My experience is quite limited, but I think playing a LS SI is one of the best stories there are, since well, your choices are still not goody-two-shoes all the time, and you get some insight in all the other classes too. All the other have struck me as nice, but not at the same level. But that's only my two cents

Edited by Cicgnar

Smuggler was alot of fun and so Hilarious . I personally LOVED it , I may not have enjoyed playing a DPS pew pewing with no heal till Hoth (before the patching goodness that is) . It's refreshing from the whole Jeeday and Sith busness .

for me it is:

1-Sith Sorc -DS

2-Sith Warrior -LS

3-Smuggler -Mixed (couldn't decide lol)

4-Bounty Hunter (cose Mako :o)

5-Jedi Consular (yes boring but had at least fun making and gearing my Broccoli!)

6-Trooper (cose femshep! :D)

7-Agent (The story was Good but the ending left me very Muh)

8-Jedi Knight (Way too Hyped , didn't find it fun or interesting at all . And add Doc to the mix and it is so not my cup of tea) .

Inquisitor and Bounty Hunter stories are pretty good Imp side. Pub side I prefer the Smuggler and Consular.

To be honest, what really helps is if you turn off the alignment indicator and just go with what you think your character would do. If you simply go by how many light or dark points you get any story can get pretty bland. My main is an Inquisitor and by the end of Chapter 3 of the main story she was only Dark II. Because I turned the indicator off I discovered new conversations with other characters/companions I've never come across in videos posted online.

Inquisitor and Bounty Hunter stories are pretty good Imp side. Pub side I prefer the Smuggler and Consular.

To be honest, what really helps is if you turn off the alignment indicator and just go with what you think your character would do. If you simply go by how many light or dark points you get any story can get pretty bland. My main is an Inquisitor and by the end of Chapter 3 of the main story she was only Dark II. Because I turned the indicator off I discovered new conversations with other characters/companions I've never come across in videos posted online.

Problem with doing that is... well, the wheel. Sometimes with no alignment signs you may be mislead.

I remember one thing that happened to me in the beta, in a quest early on with my BH. I was told to hunt a guy, and when I found him, he started begging for mercy and explaining me his motives. The wheel offered me a choice which read "I'll help you...", so, I clicked on it.

"I'll help you... TO DIE!!" Two blasters shots.

Nope, nowhere near to what I intended XD

Problem with doing that is... well, the wheel. Sometimes with no alignment signs you may be mislead.

I remember one thing that happened to me in the beta, in a quest early on with my BH. I was told to hunt a guy, and when I found him, he started begging for mercy and explaining me his motives. The wheel offered me a choice which read "I'll help you...", so, I clicked on it.

"I'll help you... TO DIE!!" Two blasters shots.

Nope, nowhere near to what I intended XD

That's what makes it all the more interesting. If it doesn't work out the way you like, keep the esc key handy! ;)

Edited by h_weber

Played the Knight and found it boring .

Objectively if it existed in a vaccum it is boring. However it's what a Star Wars Jedi story is supposed to be. It offers a nearly perfect choice between Light Sided classic Jedi or a Jedi that flirts with the Dark Side, Anakin style.

The Warrior is better though(if you are reasonably dark side). A perfect mix of Darth Bane and Vader(perfected).

And the Agent is good for obvious reasons.

The inquisitor and the consular are more similar to a Kotor 2 type of story, which i would have originally preferred if it was better executed in practice. Especially the inquisitor, really falls short, but despite that it's still not that bad. It's only bad compared to the others.

The Bounty hunter fulfills a Mandalorian fantasy. Which is great ofc.

Edited by Kaedusz

Objectively if it existed in a vaccum it is boring. However it's what a Star Wars Jedi story is supposed to be. It offers a nearly perfect choice between Light Sided classic Jedi or a Jedi that flirts with the Dark Side, Anakin style.

The Warrior is better though(if you are reasonably dark side). A perfect mix of Darth Bane and Vader(perfected).

The inquisitor and the consular are more similar to a Kotor 2 type of story, which i would have originally preferred if it was better executed in practice. Especially the inquisitor, really falls short, but despite that it's still not that bad. It's only bad compared to the others.

Objectively none of what you wrote is objective. Opinions are always subjective.

My warrior was full LS and I found it fun like hell . And I will never play a Sith warrior DS for personal reasons .

But for JK , I think the hype killed it for me mostly . I found it lacking....

And unless I'm wrong , it had less fight then the Sith warrior . Thats one thing that stood out for me when I played the Sith Warrior . How many peoples wanted you dead every time you reported to Baras . In comparison it just feel....as JK...you fight less . Maybe I'm wrong..but don't remember fighting that much (in personal story) in comparison to Sith warrior .

My favorite is Sorc lol and I hate Mando so much...I only played and enjoyed BH story because of Mako .