Ziost "Monolithic" bug

Adirah

As I said in my post, my ticket has been up since 25/11 and I updated it yesterday after the patch. It is still open and no response.

Fortunately I only have one character stuck in Ziost as I didn't want to get stuck there again especially if it takes this long.

Edited by Alacoreus

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're experiencing this issue, please put in an In-Game Ticket. CS can grant the next Mission for you.

-Tait

My "Mission" ticket has been up since Dec. 1st. I put in a Bug Report on Nov. 24th. The incident happened on my Jedi Sentinel character, Varathael, on the Ebon Hawk server.

In the meantime, I have closed the previous ticket, and sent in a new ticket just now.

Edited by Blaze_Ignitus

If you're experiencing this issue, please put in an In-Game Ticket. CS can grant the next Mission for you.

-Tait

I have done this. Twice. Both tickets were closed without resolving the issue. The first one was closed after a few days with the template response "Your issue should be resolved". Second one was closed with the template response "You requested a service we don't offer". It feels like the in-game ticket support was contracted out to some third party company that either can't read or has no clue what is going on. :confused:

Well as expected, logged in and no reply to my tickets, no quest being granted.

Do Bioware really expect people to continue to fork out for subscriptions when being denied access to content? If this isn't fixed by the time my sub runs out I'm afraid I won't be subbing again.

Could it be possible to have a status report of the CS? Because either a lot of people got fired or they are overwhelmed more than the Jedi in AOTC. That or the ticket process has gone awry.

Definitely would be nice to know potential answer times. Not expecting near instant response times especially after a patch hits but now knowing a CS ticket is the only current solution to the problem now does create a sense of urgency now...especially because of the chance it may be an automated message saying they cant do anything :(

I have 3 tickets in on this bug. The first I made on the 24th when I first experienced it, the second I made on the 8th when the patch claimed to fix it but didn't, and the third I made yesterday when Tait said to make a ticket. I made all of them in the "mission" category - technically, I also made on in the "bug report" category that they closed on the 25th.

Still waiting....

Am I wrong? Sending in multiple tickets helps nothing, it only slows down the system further. This is not very hard to understand. Am I to apologize for being right and knowing so?

Bioware is very slow or doesn't respond. there are toons stranded in the story and have to re-roll the toons again. why should they have go through that again? what do you want us to do to get this fixed asap? how is bioware suppose know this is a big show stopping problem?

btw - the bug tickets get auto forwarded to QA. i don't know how to do you see a slowdown.

Edited by DarkJediMage

People like you are the reason these tickets are taking as long to address as they are.

I can't see how it really has much of an effect, cos once they resolve one of the bugs, I'll close the others. To me, they made sense to be 3 different bugs :

1) I encountered an issue

2) Your patch didn't work

3) You told me to make a ticket

It comes down to their CS system not being trustworthy. Depending on how process though their bugs, for all I know, updating my bug that I made on the 24th could put it later in the queue because it makes it seem like a more recent issue - so why would I want to do that?

I have had a ticket in since 11/24, its 12/12 now, not a word from Bioware, even though I've updated it every day asking for a follow up. This is unacceptable. Not even a word from them in game of "we're looking into it".

Seriously, reset my entire Ziost mission line, and I'll gladly redo it from the start if this bug has been fixed.

Right now, I killed the Monolith, got the quest reward, no follow up quest, then quick traveled back to the fleet to do other things, and now I can't return back to Ziost. I haven't even started KOFE yet because Darth Marr still lives in my mind because I have yet to finish this mission chain.

Edited by Adenosine

Thankfully the bug reporters got to this mission before I did, so I stopped right at the beginning of the quest line and did not kill Monolith.

Now I've gone thru it and it did complete the Quest line for me.

The bug reporters should get priority now and get their mission at least reset, ASAP.

i've experienced the problem of not being able to pick up the follow up quest also, my ticket was also submitted on the 24th and updated twice since, once confirming that the update 7 days later did not help and the second update was after speaking to a customer support agent on the telephone who assured me that tickets will be dealt with in time and it's advisable to update your tickets with the character name, level and server name for them to allocate you the quest without any further trouble. Edited by Steffsrees

Just finished this mission again with no issue at all.

Great, but what about those who originally never got the follow up mission? I have 4 tickets open, because Bioware refuses to answer a single one since last month. I call the help line, and just get assured that it's being looked into.

I've been updating my ticket every few days since November 24th and have never received any sort of response, not even the copy+paste reply that would infuriate me even more but would also make me feel slightly better because my ticket would have at least have been acknowledged. *sigh* I just want to finish Ziost on my guardian :(