Companion Customization?

Warlocc

Am I missing something, or is there really no way to customize any of these new companions?

And if that's the case... Wow. That's terrible and makes me want my old ones back. Is there any way to get them back, ASAP?

Thankfully, no. You may NOT dress up Lana Benniko in a slave girl outfit.

But Qyzen can wear the **** out of a Sensuous Dress.

Edited by PulseRazor

You can't change look of story directly related comps ( Theron, Lana, Sanya ... ) because of consistency I guess. I hope they will let us custom them later though. ( Even if we can't choose any outfits ( to avoid Lana as slaves ... ), maybe some pre-made customizations ? )

You can bring some old comps to your alliance which are actually customisable.

Edited by Arkeran

Forget outfits, how about even the single item customization thing, that changes hairs/skins/etc?

And further, since this is the case, how about the second part of my post? Is there a way to get the old ones back ASAP? I'm at work and can't get in game, but I see references online to some sort of companion terminal?

Edited by Warlocc

Forget outfits, how about even the single item customization thing, that changes hairs/skins/etc?

And further, since this is the case, how about the second part of my post? Is there a way to get the old ones back ASAP? I'm at work and can't get in game, but I see references online to some sort of companion terminal?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=856128

What makes you assume that everyone wants to dress Lana in slave girl outfit or in other revealing outfits hm?