Player's Choice awards for PVP

blackopsranger

It entertains me greatly that not a single of one of the Nar Shaddaa Nexu have been mentioned here...though I guess win-trading ranked titles for every slot in a theoretical "award" wouldn't be any fun.

:rak_03:

You had some grammatical errors. I corrected them for you. You're welcome.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except when Shocky and his crew pushed your sh*t in.

I'm quite confused. Shocky's team beat one of the teams we had in queue several times I think, but when I (on Iactia), Reptiles, Easy'mode, and Fantastic played them we won in pretty short order. Shocky's team is definitely one of the best we've played though.

I think it's hilarious that people say we got farmed or our **** pushed in when we queue up with "bad" teams so other teams can get experience and not just get stomped by Balance/Serenity or SS/Tactics because they don't have the practice dealing with extreme pressure or tight hard swaps.

Carry on, though, forum warriors.

Can this thread continue forever, please. It is my favorite thing.

yeah if only people would drop their egos and give other people some credit for being fun fights. :D that being said, honestly it's funny watching the egos go on and on, so, by all means don't stop!

Edited by Lhancelot

Just driving by to say that Te'ras is the best sorc of all time at all things sorc, but she hasn't pvp'd in a while so people have probably forgotten. Carry on with accusations of win-trading and such :)

EDIT: Oh and so I'm not just sucking up to guildies/friends like everyone else in this thread, Saint-Cyr is about the coolest vg on the server, and there's a really good sentinel named Fe... actually he wouldn't want me to say it :p and technically he's a guildie too lol, oh and Sevrin, boss commando that has stuck with it even when the class was a lot worse than it is now

Edited by wadecounty

Oh and so I'm not just sucking up to guildies/friends like everyone else in this thread...

Say what? Anyone I mentioned I don't even know except for what I see when fighting them or with them. I am not guilded so that doesn't apply either.

Can't people just commend others on how well they play instead of posting insults or pointing out how they are superior to others? :rolleyes:

I'm quite confused. Shocky's team beat one of the teams we had in queue several times I think, but when I (on Iactia), Reptiles, Easy'mode, and Fantastic played them we won in pretty short order. Shocky's team is definitely one of the best we've played though.

I think it's hilarious that people say we got farmed or our **** pushed in when we queue up with "bad" teams so other teams can get experience and not just get stomped by Balance/Serenity or SS/Tactics because they don't have the practice dealing with extreme pressure or tight hard swaps.

First off, Fantastic for best sage heals server xD, Secondly, I also find it funny how people get mad at our comps, then we have a second team queue with some random comp and they lose and somehow we suddenly become "farmed". Anyway :/, my votes go in order as:

Kana'ba - Best Guardian (Best Tank Server)

As for DPS narrowing it down to 1 would be near impossible, so here are my nominations:

Reptiles - Best Vanguard

Simulara or Zytra - Best Serenity Shadow

(There are alot of great shadows on this server that go infil, so i'm neutral in that regard)

Bruhja - Best Sentinel

Haven't seen any decent gunslingers or scoundrels thus far in the time i've been on server :s

Edited by Prixs

Now that we've actually got a non-pug group we'd be down to go against this "A-team" again.

But let's not act like Balance/Serenity isn't just generally greasy. :rak_02:

Edited by TheTeslaNova

Now that we've actually got a non-pug group we'd be down to go against this "A-team" again.

But let's not act like Balance/Serenity isn't just generally greasy. :rak_02:

Hey at least Balance/Serenity isn't double Darkness, right :rak_04:? We generally only even like to B/S (see what I did there) against teams that know how to deal with dot pressure, otherwise it's boring and nobody learns anything.

On the note of an A-Team, I think our current A-Team would need to have Kanaba tanking with myself and Reptile or Easy DPSing with either Fantastic or Zack healing, depending on which comp we wanted to run, anything else is suffering a little bit somewhere, but anytime we have four capable, we're happy to queue and practice to get everyone in the guild to A-team level. Trust me when I say we'd love to be able to field a wide variety of teams and comps and have good games.

We'd love to play you again when we have everyone on, I'd much prefer to actually get farmed so I can get better, especially on my Slinger.

Shoutouts to non-forum warriors who actually queue up.

Hey at least Balance/Serenity isn't double Darkness, right :rak_04:? We generally only even like to B/S (see what I did there) against teams that know how to deal with dot pressure, otherwise it's boring and nobody learns anything.

On the note of an A-Team, I think our current A-Team would need to have Kanaba tanking with myself and Reptile or Easy DPSing with either Fantastic or Zack healing, depending on which comp we wanted to run, anything else is suffering a little bit somewhere, but anytime we have four capable, we're happy to queue and practice to get everyone in the guild to A-team level. Trust me when I say we'd love to be able to field a wide variety of teams and comps and have good games.

We'd love to play you again when we have everyone on, I'd much prefer to actually get farmed so I can get better, especially on my Slinger.

Shoutouts to non-forum warriors who actually queue up.

Yeah, it just generally leaves a poor taste in most people's mouths.

Well, anytime y'all are free we're probably around or just a Skype message away from forming a team somehow.

Edited by TheTeslaNova