artificial loading times! why?

Nague

Why do you guys at bioware make my screen go black for 5 seconds whenever i use a door or something even though i allready loaded that area.

You have a little bug that shows the new area for a second and THEN makes the screen go black just to play your little elevator sound, giving away your little scheme to annoy the hell out of me. Why would you DO that?

Edited by Nague

Uhm. Really?

You can't wait 3 seconds before continuing your boring trek in a boring instance killing boring bosses (boringly) so you can get your boring loot that gets outdated by a boring instance five boring levels later.

BORING. This forum has run out of content. Update soon, posters.

No, seriously... why is this a complaint?

Edited by BlazingShadow

Uhm. Really?

You can't wait 3 seconds before continuing your boring trek in a boring instance killing boring bosses (boringly) so you can get your boring loot that gets outdated by a boring instance five boring levels later.

BORING. This forum has run out of content. Update soon, posters.

No, seriously... why is this a complaint?

Because its a pointless thing to do in a game.

this is how it works; 1: press the button/door to go to next instance, 2: next instance loaded and visible, 3: black screen to "hide the loading" , 4: again you see the new instance and now you can move.

theres no point to putting that black screen there...

this is a valid complaint because i have to run around enough as it is during quests, at least let me have the benefits of my SSD and not force me to "load" the zone for some time.

I just dont see the point, is waiting with a black screen with some elevator noise supposed to immerse me?