Poll in regards to the Companion Changes in 4.0.2

Tilvius

I done unsubbed anyhow , voted with my money. To bad to since kotfe I spent more on the cartel market then ever before cuz I was having fun... to bad biofail is so firkin stoopid not to realize this.

I've unsubbed aswell but only till they fix it!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poll must be a fake according to the guys who seem to be immune from the wrath of mods and are verbally harassing everyone who is upset about the nerf there are only 20 or so people upset about the nerf.

Companion Changes in 4.0.2

1. Not happy with it

238 votes (83%)

2. Neutral

25 votes (9%)

3. Happy with it?

24 votes (8%)

287 total votes

Edited by Rhazesx

Poll must be a fake according to the guys who seem to be free from the eyes of moderators and are calling everyone losers and idiots only 20 or 30 people are actually upset about this.

I think the trolls and pro nerf mob are posting antagonising new threads to get this off the front page.. lol

Poll must be a fake according to the guys who seem to be free from the eyes of moderators and are calling everyone losers and idiots only 20 or 30 people are actually upset about this.

I'd say a lot of the people upset about it have canceled their sub or considering it. I canceled last night :(

I'd say a lot of the people upset about it have canceled their sub or considering it. I canceled last night :(

That´s the only way to do it and make them listen!

Eric is not going to fix this, as his ego is more important than it´s customers!

So if enough people cancel their subs over this, we might be able to wake up some people higher up in the chain and talk some reason into Eric to fix this screw up! :mad:

Money always talks! Hit them where it hurts! Vote with your wallet.

Edited by Jeronas

I done unsubbed anyhow , voted with my money. To bad to since kotfe I spent more on the cartel market then ever before cuz I was having fun... to bad biofail is so firkin stoopid not to realize this.

Me too. It's been ages since I've spent as much on CC. I purchased and moved on to another game today. Even so, I will re-sub at least one account if BW fixes the over-nerfed companions.

I really don't know how BW is ignoring how so many players are dissatisfied. It's gonna hit 'em in the pocket though. Hard. Voting with the wallet is the best way to express dissatisfaction.

I've already spent a lot elsewhere that would have gone into BW's pocket.

Voted.

BioWare doesn't care what we actually want. They already quietly shuffled the 70+ page thread about this to "off topic" in the hope that no one will see it. All they care about is if people are buying Cartel Coins to play Pretty Princess Dress Up.

Thing is, I really want to unsub but in the mean time those other Chapters for KoTEE haven't come out yet so its kinda a waiting game now till those release...

You can always resub when those chapters release. They still far away anyway!

I am shocked and upset by the nerf. I do think that perhaps 15%-20% might have been called for but this cutting to the bone is ridiculous. I am not happy by a long shot. I haven't unsubbed yet, I'm giving them a chance to do something about it. I've been a sub for a really long time but if they don't do something about it, I'm taking my money and walking. Oh, and I do spend a lot on the cartel market.

Just by looking at this sample poll, we can tell who the true minority really are on this issue. Its pretty much a landslide against the nerf. Most people im sure would be willing to go the middle ground, 75% was way to much a nerf, 3.0 companions were better then these, old Treek in full end gear blew these healing companions away. Edited by Allamirr

Just by looking at this sample poll, we can tell who the true minority really are on this issue. Its pretty much a landslide against the nerf. Most people im sure would be willing to go the middle ground, 75% was way to much a nerf, 3.0 companions were better then these, old Treek in full end gear blows these healing companions away.

Yea 311 to 28 at the time of this posting is a complete landslide against the nerf. If you don't know how to do math at all.

Most people im sure would be willing to go the middle ground, 75% was way to much a nerf, 3.0 companions were better then these, old Treek in full end gear blows these healing companions away.

In 3.0 we could at least gear our companions and if they sucked, we could adjust their gear. Now we just have to take what we get and if it's not enough, there's just not anything to be done about it.

I came back to SWTOR recently, after a few years away from it, and was really pleased with what they had done to the game since the early F2P model. However, last update I was taken straight back to negative feelings when I found myself questing with an utterly useless companion in comparison to what they were like pre-update.

I really hope they fix this ridiculous nerf with something a bit more reasonable. I can't help but feel that the dev's are listening to the wrong players when making changes like this. I bet most of those that called for nerfing don't need to rely on their companion to get through the tougher heroic 2's and Flashpoints.

*Mouse hovering over unsub' button*