Looking for a new game

geschmonz

Hi,

i am looking for a new game that..

a) is focused on solo players with optional mmo elements like matchmade groups

b) is giving solo players endgame experiences (without any nerf incoming to remove that ability)

c) has a great story, either fantasy or space/sci fi

d) has no reactionary devs which change the game based on hardcore gamer biases

If anyone got a nice idea, give me a tip.

Thanks!

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=418

On a side note: It is still possible to to the same stuff solo, that a player was able to solo before 4.0.2. It only taks some effort.

You don't understand the people that came back and gave life into a dying game are leaving over this which means what to your effort.

I would bet they have seen cancel sub increase in a day

Edited by Neoforcer

You don't understand the people that came back and gave life into a dying game are leaving over this which means what to your effort.

I would bet they have seen cancel sub increase in a day

The player numbers were already on decline before patch 4.0.2. For most servers it was the same as before KOTFE release. There was huge amount of players playing the game for 1-2 weeks after kotfe release but that is it.

OT: I do not know any game that you can play afk and still win. Best chances probably would be to check google play store.

Edited by Neglience

The player numbers were already on decline before patch 4.0.2. For most servers it was the same as beore KOTFE release. There was huge amount of players playing the game for 1-2 weeks but that is it.

Maybe, but you're an idiot if you don't think this will make things worse.

Thanks!

i'd really like to help, but from MMOs i tried no one satisfies point d).

That's because so called "hardcores" are used by developing company as beta testers for free. Actually they got NDA information, that is later included in their You Tube videos which generate the money flow. This is win-win and companies do not like to lose such players, because besides free beta-testing they do free advertisement.

i'll monitor the thread though :)

Hi,

b) is giving solo players endgame experiences (without any nerf incoming to remove that ability)

Thanks!

If you take the time to extinguish the fire that is your hair you will find you are playing that game.

Otherwise there is Dora and The Crystal Kingdom which will at least meet any difficulty requirements you have if you are struggling with the HARDEST END GAME content in this game. ;)

Hi,

Thanks!

Found it.

http://www.swtor.com/

Player base is a little whiny and entitled though, so your mileage may vary. ;)

Hi,

Thanks!

Ignore the trolls they have nothing better to do with their lives. Putting that aside, there's destiny which is a shared world shooter meaning players only communicate with other players when they are matched by the game. I've never played destiny but it seems solo enough imo.

Then there's LOTRO (Lord of the rings online), You can also try Guild Wars 2. If your into superheros there's marvel heroes 2015 also solo, being in a group with other players is optional. You can also give rift a try which is fairly solo.

Hi,

Thanks!

Try Diablo 3 you might like it, its always online however you can chose to group with others if you want, if you want to play solo you can and you will still see all the game has to offer, your companions ARE very effective and in fact there are builds that let you have 4 or 5 companions out at once. You choose the difficulty and you have 10 levels of difficulty to choose from. It allot like SWTOR in that its a story driven gear collection game only you always feel powerful and gear actually drops in the world....LOL.

In fact thinking about it now makes me realize that Bioware would have been better off modelling SWTOR after Diablo 3 instead of trying to rip off WoW .....LOL

Ignore the trolls they have nothing better to do with their lives. Putting that aside, there's destiny which is a shared world shooter meaning players only communicate with other players when they are matched by the game. I've never played destiny but it seems solo enough imo.

Then there's LOTRO (Lord of the rings online), You can also try Guild Wars 2. If your into superheros there's marvel heroes 2015 also solo, being in a group with other players is optional. You can also give rift a try which is fairly solo.

Right because the people who like playing the game as it was intended are the ones trolling ... not like the original post was a troll topic to begin with at all right? ;)

Keep on feeding them though ...

Right because the people who like playing the game as it was intended are the ones trolling ... not like the original post was a troll topic to begin with at all right? ;)

Keep on feeding them though ...

I was referring to the ones at the beginning of this thread.