Cannot proceed with Rishi class story quest

Ezrat

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tossing my note in here too. Same problem. I ran into it on my bounty hunter. But I'm sure I'll get the same message on my other characters running Rishi.

Question, is this bug only affecting people who's characters did the mission before the expac release?

Not only. I did completely new char once I came back to playing, two weeks ago, I have the same error on it.

No dev comment yet?

Edit: I was looking for the "known issues" thing but I can't find I can't find it. I'm derping.

Well me i got a respond from the customer services by the tickets and all they all found to respond is that Star Chamber quest is a repeatable quest and if i got troubles doing it just wait for next week and try again. That was a really unsatisfied answer.

At the moment i decided to not cancel my subscription here comes this problem and a really bullsh*t answer coming directly from Bioware.

Happening here as well consular.

Would like to add that similar thing is happening with the Czerka introduction quest. Says in description to complete the first of the tactical flashpoints but its greyed out. I does not really update to the stage where it says to to do the flashpoint.

Got hit with this too on my jedi knight. As far as I recall I did not skip anything and played everything in order. I was really looking forward to playing Rishi and getting to KotFE. I hope they fix this soon. Have not submitted a bug report yet. Almost seems pointless.

Looks like a lot of us are Resubs.......Thanks for the welcome back

It's not the age of the character that matters, if that's what you're thinking. I did it with a character who completed the Jedi Knight storyline last week (or the week before, I am not entirely sure) and I did run into the same storyline.

I am around for a while, have a level 50 legacy and in this case it was not the first character of that class with whom I did it (in this case I did it with a Jedi Guardian, but I already have done it with a Jedi Sentinel, i.e. both Jedi Knight). Does anyone know whether this happens to each and every character or only to some at this point?

It's not the age of the character that matters, if that's what you're thinking. I did it with a character who completed the Jedi Knight storyline last week (or the week before, I am not entirely sure) and I did run into the same storyline.

I am around for a while, have a level 50 legacy and in this case it was not the first character of that class with whom I did it (in this case I did it with a Jedi Guardian, but I already have done it with a Jedi Sentinel, i.e. both Jedi Knight). Does anyone know whether this happens to each and every character or only to some at this point?

As far as I know, each and every character is supposed to have this conclusion to the class story. I've seen it for every single class except Trooper, and I refuse to start my Commando through KotFE until I see the conclusion.

I think they may be fixing this for us tomorrow!!!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=856284

Let us hope!

As of right now my Bounty Hunter, Trooper and Consular all have this issue.

I was in a live agent chat earlier regarding my Bounty Hunter's chapter 3 achievement not being granted and they told me they are working on this and the issue is related to the Blizz/Skadge legacy unlock issue AND the Rishi class mission issue and would not be able to grant me the achievement until this gets resolved.

They were able to grant me the Smuggler chapter 3 achievement thankfully.

Edited by ebmccown

Let us hope!

I was in a live agent chat earlier regarding my Bounty Hunter's chapter 3 achievement not being granted and they told me they are working on this and the issue is related to the Blitz/Skadge legacy unlock issue AND the Rishi class mission issue and would not be able to grant me the achievement until this gets resolved.

Me i hope for you will got the achievement once the patch will be over and that you wont have to redo all the missions to just get the achievement

Let us hope!

I was in a live agent chat earlier regarding my Bounty Hunter's chapter 3 achievement not being granted and they told me they are working on this and the issue is related to the Blitz/Skadge legacy unlock issue AND the Rishi class mission issue and would not be able to grant me the achievement until this gets resolved.

I'm glad to know that we finally have word that they're aware of the issue. With all the bug reports that they're likely getting (given how many bugs popped up with the last patch), I was afraid that this particular problem was lost in the flood.

Edit: @ KevinSaku I'm pretty sure that they can see the logs of what missions we've completed and award achievements accordingly. As for me, I got the Trooper achieve before 4.0.2 was released, so I still have it, it's just not letting me work on the mission.

Edited by LightstormDragon