Cannot proceed with Rishi class story quest

Ezrat

Confirmed this is happening with myself on my 60 marauder and my friend who is on his 60 sorcerer. We received the quest this evening but it cannot be completed as it tells us we must complete our class story arc to proceed. For my marauder it lists "Retribution" as the quest I need to do. That is the final quest in the SW class story from chapter 3.

Clearly this is a bug as I have completed that quest.

As a side note, I received and completed my class story arc on rishi on another character prior to todays patch.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya guys, ive completed the previous missions and solo instances aswell before patch 4.0 hit on all of my chars , and as soon as i got supped up and did the next part on my Jedi and Sith sorc before this latest patch all worked fine from lvl 55. As soon as this latest patch hit, i can on the remaining chars i have i cant go any further. it just keeps saying i need to complete the 1 part of revan quests...... I can also confirm this for all of my chars except for the 2 chars that i have already dinged 65 with......

I have the same problem on my trooper. I submitted a ticket and got a response back from CS saying they couldn't help and I needed to submit a bug report. I submitted a bug report and got a response back from the devs basically saying, "Thanks for letting us know. If you need further assistance, submit a help ticket to CS."

:mad: