Star Fortress Heroic no longer soloable...

TX_Angel

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can't provide any data for the discussion... and just full of ****... shove off.

someone just linked a video showing someone soloing it so ya your the one full of it

play the game and l2p again this is soloable the title is completely false

People, what is the issue? Why are all you (I want it easy crowd) complaining when there already is a SOLO version of Star Fortress if you are a casual or not well geared?

Does all content need to be done on "easy mode"? Does everything have to be so simple, that people grouped have no fun trying to run it too? What about them? Why be so selfish?

There is a SOLO version... Do I need to keep repeating it?

Edited by Themanthatisi

People, what is the issue? Why are all you (I want it easy crowd) complaining when there already is a SOLO version of Star Fortress if you are a casual or not well geared?

Does all content need to be done on "easy mode"? Does everything have to be so simple, that people grouped have no fun trying to run it too? What about them? Why be so selfish?

There is a SOLO version... Do I need to keep repeating it?

If you start Star Fortress quest chain

Resistance leaders

Can only

Be recruited

By completing

Heroic mode

Star Fortress

Is that clear enough?

Edited by Halinalle

for an Heroic 2, the planet Heroics correct. The Star fortress is a Heroic 2+ (PLUS), that is best played with two or more people. That is why there is a STORY mode for Star Fortress, so it can be done solo.

There is enough easy content in the game.....

ALL Heroics are Heroic 2+ so that's not an argument, the Starfortresses have the same classification as planetary

if anyone can't figure out how to solo it then they need to group up or l2p end of discussion

Currently only possible if you're tank or Merc/Commando.

If you can do it as Carnage/Combat or Concealment/Scrapper can we see the video, please.

Edited by Halinalle

If you start Star Fortress quest chain

Resistance leaders

Can only

Be recruited

By completing

Heroic mode

Star Fortress

Than group up or gear up....

However, maybe BW should reconsider how the mission rewards the recruits. I always do Heroic, so if you are correct, I am sorry about that. That would be a fair compromise....

ALL Heroics are Heroic 2+ so that's not an argument, the Starfortresses have the same classification as planetary

Star Fortress is actually a Flashpoint, not a Heroic. The same was for the two Czerka SMs and Black Talon and Esseles, all 4 were tuned for 2 people.

The 4.0 patch notes even lists Star Fortress as a Flashpoint.

if anyone can't figure out how to solo it then they need to group up or l2p end of discussion

We know, but they should be soloable, full stop, and having raid level gear as some people have been arguing is not solving the issue that is they said they should be soloable with a companion irrespective of if you raid etc.

If you can do it as Carnage/Combat or Concealment/Scrapper can we see the video, please.

or a Guardian or a Sage or a Sentinel as per the actual game and people chatting on Odessan and my own experience but hey lets just make up crap like this can't be soloed when it can

Star Fortress is actually a Flashpoint, not a Heroic. The same was for the two Czerka SMs and Black Talon and Esseles, all 4 were tuned for 2 people.

Good point Reno... Maybe BW should rename the mission in the game to state Flashpoint to end the confusion.

Solo'd it on my Tactics Vanguard, in 188-200 gear (with a couple pieces of 208), no augments, with a rank 11 Lana last night. I died 6 times and had to make several uses of my heroic moment and unity, often having to wait for it to come off cooldown before proceeding. The Ephmeris battle killed me 3 times, I died twice more in the reactors with the Exarch, and got pushed off a ledge once. Once I had enough photocell capacitors in my inventory, I ignored the mobs, siphoned the Exarch, hit my Hold the Line and clicked on the console. After the reactors, the battle with the Exarch was a joke... never got below 50% health.

As a player who PVP'd almost exlusively for several years, did very little high end PVE content, and now only casually plays solo PVE content, I was able to solo the Star Fortress heroic in crap gear with a low influence companion. It was incredibly difficult and took a long time, but was doable.

Edited by LaVall

Esseles/Black Talon used to be [Group 2] way back before group finder. No, not even a [Flashpoint].

It was really hilarious when group finder was added and people got really confused about the difficulty of these two in 4 man group.

We know, but they should be soloable, full stop, and having raid level gear as some people have been arguing is not solving the issue that is they said they should be soloable with a companion irrespective of if you raid etc.

you know what's funny the complaining from my experience is only here on the forums if you actually play the game and read general chat people are pretty much fine with the change and have no issue doing star fortress solo

And the game lists them as Heroic 2+ .. All the flashpoint meant was they are instanced independent of your location

you know what's funny the complaining from my experience is only here on the forums if you actually play the game and read general chat people are pretty much fine with the change and have no issue doing star fortress solo

This is generally the case with any hot topic on the forums. Before the patch, players were happy with the game in chat. After the patch, players were still happy with the game in chat. The only people here either have a strong opinion on the subject or get bored at work :cool:

I can't record but I'll take some screenies standing over the Voss exarch's body tonight on my Hatred Assassin. Will that toon be squishy enough?

I am in game, plenty of complaining, and I can barely keep a companion alive (I'm a healer) against a paladin in Solo mode let alone in heroic

And considering I am healer specced I do way more dps than a dps companion

Edited by paspinall

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.