The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stuck at updating

Ackire

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

****** BIOWARE FIX UR GAME PLS WE PAY FOR THIS GAME AND WE HAVE NOTHING IN TRADE BUT BUGS AND DELAY!!!!!

instead of the cartel market being fully stocked everyday think about fix ur game engine and ur bugs pvping with 20 fps on a i7 and 2x R9 280 is really cool HAHAHAHAA!!

TKX:cool:

Yea, the low FPS on insane rigs is pretty deplorable. I have 2x 980 Ti's, latest-gen i7, 16 gigs of ram, full SSD and still like 30 fps in PvP, just lol. More graphically intense games just fly while this old *** game is a slug. I have read the cause is poor optimization of the UI. Not sure though.

Edited by Selout

Mine's not doing a damned thing.

It just says, Installing 100% _________________Updating_____________Complete

This is the very first time I've been genuinely pissed off since I started playing the game at early access when it came out. I probably wouldn't mind the updater issues if I knew I wasn't updating to completely broken companions. First OP then nearly useless. The two combined has tipped me over the edge to pissed. Very. Very. Pissed.

Fallout 4 is a wonderful substitute and if they still don't have it sorted by the time I'm done with that, I think Tera might be nice to revisit.

Edited by FenyxSprig
Formatting Error

No update from the Devs or others about the problem............I just updated STO after a year off, jeeze that update is finished...........swtor......still chugging along slowyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That's what I'm talking about!!

Subscription canceled, thanks for making my decision easier...

I'm finally moving along the download line. 95.54% at 1.17 kb/s. Feels like i'm back to 90s dial up connections and I keep expecting to hear "You have mail".

agreed the 90's called they wish to have back the 56k modem they are using in the server room at bioware...

Yea, the low FPS on insane rigs is pretty deplorable. I have 2x 980 Ti's, latest-gen i7, 16 gigs of ram, full SSD and still like 30 fps in PvP, just lol. More graphically intense games just fly while this old *** game is a slug. I have read the cause is poor optimization of the UI. Not sure though.

I don't understand how that can be. I have a similar rig except only one 980 ti and I'm getting over 100 fps in PvP with everything turned on.

Is it an SLI issue maybe?

Edited by Caelrie

Just canceled my sub (good until ~mid Jan). Resubbed after nearly a year, been playing off-and-on since start. This streaming client is terrible, Bioware has to know that by now. It's taken ~3 hours to go from ~92% to (currently 94.67%). I like the game, but this is just pathetic.

In the first attempt. the Patch was stuck (unbelivable i know!) at 100%

No chance of login in.

Now the damm thing keeps jumping between 50-55% ?

I can report that your "fix" doesnt work.

I think the launcher is like the rest of us. Bloody confused and haven't a clue what's going on