The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stuck at updating

Ackire

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the same % for me. If this turns in to another "work-around" for the same issue I have on my laptop (won't go past a certain % while updating), I might be done. I am not creating a new profile in windows on my main computer just for SWTOR.

the download finished around 11am CST, and has been at that point "installing" ever since.

I closed and reopened the launcher a few times, but no changes. no errors, and has currently been sitting for 2hrs untouched. I JUST closed and reopend the launcher again before my 1st post. no changes since.

Just curious here, I've been stuck at 97.04 percent for the past probably ten minutes now, should I continue waiting or try to re log in?

I have been stuck now for almost 15 minutes. Same rate, 96.58%. Oddly, it keeps jumping back and forth, 1 sec it is updating, the next second it is installing. Its going back and forth.

been stuck on installing, i've gone up 0.2% in 30 minutes

it's 22:35 here in England, can't keep awake too much longer and not leaving my laptop on overnight

worth reloading? or even just giving up and finishing the patch tomorrow?

Edited by oneupkev

getting the error 311 (network connection). Even while trying to repair the client.

My network connection is 100% fine. I'm posting this + I can run Utorrent + I can listen to the streamed music and watch the vids.

Yup same, specific error I'm getting is "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. (311)", doesn't appear to be doing anything and play is greyed out. Leaving it alone as Tait said in his post but would be nice to know if this was one of the things they expected or not :)