Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Installing 93.56% for an Hour

Cloudfaces

Hey everyone,

As you can tell, the website is back online, but the game servers are still down. We are actively investigating an issue with client patching. Unfortunately, I don't have any ETA for you right now, but will keep you updated as I find out more!

Thanks,

Tait

Hey everyone,

We've seen reports of people getting stuck while downloading or encountering other issues with the Launcher. We recommend not attempting to patch the game while we are investigating the ongoing issues. If you are already in a stuck state, we will update you later on what needs to be done to resolve your issue.

-Tait

Check the Dev tracker.

93.15% here! So, we wait with the launcher open? Or close it? Where is the tech forum? Don't even know where to ask this.

stuck also at the same point, got home fired up the pc and SWTOR started to patch, then looked at the forms. O.my, had i know i would have not started. i guess i just sit until im told how to fix it..

You guys might want to consider getting rid of Bit-Raider it seems people that have gotten rid of it are not having the download problems.

That's what I'm doing right now.

Now mined you if you do it is a total re-download of the game so,,, But if you do then look the forums on how to get rid of it, they have posted it a few times today how to do it so it wont be hard to find..

Edited by Legolose

This is why you dont patch until the servers are back online and the maintenance is complete.

People believe what they are told. That the server maintenance will be finished at 9AM. Wake up in the mornings, go to work till 5PM, return home at 5:30~6:00PM, and with eager anticipation start up their game launcher. For US East-coasters 9AM PST is 12PM EST, so 5:30 to them meant the maintenance was finished 5-1/2 hours ago.

Yeah, the game launcher.exe shows the message, "All servers will be unavailable while we perform maintenance ....", but it also starts downloading and installing the game patches at the same time it's indicating the servers are all offline.

Your statement MPD, is mean-spirited and rather idiotic.

That's another thing what happened to the Tech support forum? or does everyone just post under the bugs reports?

all I see is customer support [read only] and I have to say find players much more helpful then tech support

They moved the help/tech portion of SWTOR (aka: help & tech forums) to the official EA help/tech forums...

Good luck with getting help there...

I also believe (not 100% sure) that you need an EA account to post there.

Edited by WTLapre

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.