Maitainance Woes

LordXav

Since you are finding all these issues during maintainance and extending it without eta how about granting subscribers an additional level 60 token or some other cartel item for the inconvienance, think about it wer give you money to keep the subscription going thus helping you grow.

Since you are finding all these issues during maintainance and extending it without eta how about granting subscribers an additional level 60 token or some other cartel item for the inconvienance, think about it wer give you money to keep the subscription going thus helping you grow.

How about you stop begging...you're making yourself look bad.

But...its just a few hours delay. Sucks,yes. Ruins EU raids ,oh yes. But still. Compensation for THAT? If you take your monthly subscription fee and try to find out how much you pay for hour - its 0.02$.

How do you want your 0.06$,cash or check?

I did wonder when the first sniffs of "compensation" would appear.

Thanks for the link but I'm a subscriber already and have everything unlocked including access to KotFE I just thought it would be nice if they gave back for a change with some compensation for not being able to play for an extended period because something went wrong with maintainance which happens more times than none.

But...its just a few hours delay. Sucks,yes. Ruins EU raids ,oh yes. But still. Compensation for THAT? If you take your monthly subscription fee and try to find out how much you pay for hour - its 0.02$.

This made me LOL something fierce. Perfection.

Oh this is great lol!!!:D

How about instead of monetary compensation they fake a video where they beat the poor bastard who missed the bug? They could play the video in a loop on their main page until the issue is resolved. Of course if they were really sick in the head, they could have a live video with the guy/gal locked in a room begging for forgiveness. Maybe throw one of those military training guys from boot camp in with them. That would seem more than worth the inconvenience to me.

How about instead of monetary compensation they fake a video where they beat the poor bastard who missed the bug? They could play the video in a loop on their main page until the issue is resolved. Of course if they were really sick in the head, they could have a live video with the guy/gal locked in a room begging for forgiveness. Maybe throw one of those military training guys from boot camp in with them. That would seem more than worth the inconvenience to me.

Or they could take the head of Bioware (austin) and use them as the Piñata :D

And yet, if you go to the grocery store and swipe 6 cents from the cash register, the cops will still arrest you and charge you with robbery. It may not be much but it's wrong to steal it.

And yet, if you go to the grocery store and swipe 6 cents from the cash register, the cops will still arrest you and charge you with robbery. It may not be much but it's wrong to steal it.

Well I guess it's a good thing that they're not stealing your money when they do maintenance then. We wouldn't want to have to call the cops on them for it or anything.

But its about grocery store trying (with variable success) to patch your vegetables,not you stealing from the store.

Broccoli is giving them troubles so it takes a bit longer then usual.

But its about grocery store trying (with variable success) to patch your vegetables,not you stealing from the store.

Broccoli is giving them troubles so it takes a bit longer then usual.

If my local grocery store failed to catch something wrong with their product as often as bw does they would be closed down a long long time ago...

Edited by StefanInter

If you are upset that you can't play during maintenance periods, then why did you agree that you were fine with not playing during maintenance periods when you set up your account?

If my local grocery store failed to catch something wrong with their product as often as bw does they would be closed down a long long time ago...

Bugs in salad are bit easier to catch then bugs in millions upon millions of lines of code.

Bugs in salad are bit easier to catch then bugs in millions upon millions of lines of code.

Well... if the bugs originated from the vegetables that went into the salad, they would first have to discover that and then they would have to 'recall' all sources that used those vegetables. Wouldn't be too hard as they will have a shipment list. In the case of pre-packaged salad companies who sold their products to a grocery store, they could recall those easy enough unless the grocery store sold the salads. At which point killing all the bugs in their salads suddenly becomes much more difficult and will probably result in many deaths before the issue can be resolved.

Any crazed fans of SWTOR out there who thinks they can speed up the patch if they die, please don't. We were talking about salads... For some reason.