Deleted my 60 character, I can't create new one?

ShieldProtection

Hello

so I purchased a 60 token from cartel store, created a merc and didnt like it , I deleted it and now I can't create

new one because it says I'm out of tokens. I saw a EA support post on their official forums where players able

to re-gain their tokens if they delete their 60 characters, its not working anymore? if so why? did I wasted my 39

dollars?

if thats correct, then no wonder EA keep getting "worst company in US" award every year.

Hello

so I purchased a 60 token from cartel store, created a merc and didnt like it , I deleted it and now I can't create

new one because it says I'm out of tokens. I saw a EA support post on their official forums where players able

to re-gain their tokens if they delete their 60 characters, its not working anymore? if so why? did I wasted my 39

dollars?

if thats correct, then no wonder EA keep getting "worst company in US" award every year.

As long as you did not level it to 61+, you should "get the token back" (IE, be able to create another 60).

If that was not the case, all you can do is contact customer support i imagine.

Edit :

yes it was 61

ahh, then you will not get the token back. You'll have to start back at level 1, sorry.

Edited by PlacidDragon

man thats a ************ scam, why there's a "must be stay 60" rule? I paid the cash anyway.,

I'm not going buy anything from CC store anymore, they putting rules without letting people know, no packs

no items nothing. EA will not going to get any cent from me, thats ************ unfair

Edited by ShieldProtection

Submit a ticket and get the deleted level 61 character restored per below

source

[*]If you did delete a Level 61 or higher character and thought you would have your token returned, please be aware that Customer Service will simply restore the character you deleted. Due to the number of people who made this mistake, it’s going to take a number of days to get through the queue. Please be patient.

Hey everyone!

Over the past few days we’ve seen a marked increase in the number of players submitting Start@60 tickets related to getting their tokens returned, including a number of people who deleted level 61-65 characters expecting to get a token back. So, to reiterate what Eric explained, but also to try and clarify what to expect, here’s a list of things to consider:

1. If you are subscribed using a 7-day Referral, you are not eligible for KotFE, nor do you receive a Start@60 token. If you convert to a full subscription, KotFE, 2 additional character slots and a Start@60 token will then be granted to your account.
  2. If you use the token and level the character to 61 or higher, you are no longer eligible for a token refund. Deleting your character at that point is the same as deleting any other character you have created. If you need to restore one of these characters, you will have to submit a request to Customer Service.
  3. If you did delete a Level 61 or higher character and thought you would have your token returned, please be aware that Customer Service will simply restore the character you deleted. Due to the number of people who made this mistake, it’s going to take a number of days to get through the queue. Please be patient.
  4. If you again delete the character restored by Customer Service, thinking it will generate a new token, we’ve instructed Customer Service not to restore the character a second time. This is the same policy followed for all character restorations. Please use caution when deleting your characters (this is one of the key reasons we ask you to type DELETE before we actually remove a character from your list).
  5. Submitting multiple tickets about the same issue will not help your situation. Tickets are being handled in the order they were received, but submitting a new ticket may lower your priority in the queue. We are working closely with Customer Service to get everyone’s tickets handled. Again, please continue to be patient.

Thanks for your understanding!

Tait

Edited by OwenBrooks

I am even surprised you can get the token back. Why? Simple rule in life - if something is consumed on use you have no means of getting it back. If you use the token and create a character why should you get it refunded?

Do you get a refund for an eaten cookie you didn't like the taste of? :confused:

It's courtesy on BW's part that they allow a refund before you hit 61.

yes it was 61

This is why. You will not get your token back if you leveled it up to 61 or higher. It states that on the official help center here : http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7443

If you’ve created a new level 60 character and find that the playstyle of that Advanced Class does not suit you, you may delete that character before they reach level 61 and create another without having to buy a token from the Cartel Market.

As noted above, all that you can do now is put in a ticket to see about getting the character restored. Otherwise, you will need to buy a new token or create a character at level 1.

Edited by Jerqa

I am even surprised you can get the token back. Why? Simple rule in life - if something is consumed on use you have no means of getting it back. If you use the token and create a character why should you get it refunded?

Do you get a refund for an eaten cookie you didn't like the taste of? :confused:

In other games, you get a trial period since you get the character at such a high level. For example, in Everquest 2, the high level character can be created for free, but it won't level until you pay for it. That would have been the better way to go here. It's super easy to get one level and there's no way to actually know if you like the character or not in one level of play now.

It's also a courtesy to get the character restored if 61+.

It's hilarious how many people purchase a token without knowing what they're purchasing, then come onto the forums whining about "this" and "that."

RTFM! Or in this case the FAQ before you buy one.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

yes it was 61

Read up on this **** bro...nobody to blame but yourself. I mean seriously, why in the hell did you even THINK you could just delete the character? How the hell does that make any sense to you? The fact that they DO allow it, until you hit 61, is pretty damn cool imo.