3 pts and a sorc healer walk into a bar...

Notbk

Baron Deathmark and his Czerka crew are cleaing up the mess in the Quesh Huttball Pit. Upon one of the sludge pipes they find a half-mangled Chiss.

"Ouch, the frog-dogs really gave you something to think about!" Deathmark says. "How'd you end up here?"

The Chiss raises his head wearily, "My holotraverse was inoperative."

I believe Vara's team spanked triple PT with Carnage/MM

It's not as OP as people think. It just the counter to sorc comps. Mara/Sniper mez comp can beat it.

Edit: I want to take that back, not sure if they did play vs. vara with triple PT. All I can remember is Mara/Sniper mez comp is really really strong and has beat a lot of comps hands down.

Edited by kissingaiur

It's not as OP as people think. It just the counter to sorc comps. Mara/Sniper mez comp can beat it.

Edit: I want to take that back, not sure if they did play vs. vara with triple PT. All I can remember is Mara/Sniper mez comp is really really strong and has beat a lot of comps hands down.

Why are you even commenting, your guild/team w/e you wanna call it is just as bad for running triple pt except you guys are worse than tauntauns and lost to Razinon. Counter to sorcs you say? LOL.

The only thing triple PT is, is a brain dead comp for mediocre players. Hell SPC slapped tauntauns a team in a direct mirrior comp because tauntauns can only play triple pt.

Can Confirm, we have played tauntauns triple pt several times. The Carnage/MM team I run with has a very high win percentage against ALL the triple PT teams. Consistent chain CCs on enemy heals puts ridiculous pressure on any team. Carnage/MM seems to be the strongest comp atm, when played correctly.

http://www.twitch.tv/varington/v/24973518

Edited by BHAvalon

Why are you even commenting, your guild/team w/e you wanna call it is just as bad for running triple pt except you guys are worse than tauntauns and lost to Razinon. Counter to sorcs you say? LOL.

The only thing triple PT is, is a brain dead comp for mediocre players. Hell SPC slapped tauntauns a team in a direct mirrior comp because tauntauns can only play triple pt.

The only reason we lost to Raz's team in the beginning is because my team decided to gimp themslves and running a non-meta group rank rusty healer, Me. At the end I believe we went 7-0 vs Raz? We also beat every team on harb and consistently while also taking games off of Tauntauns, who I would consider being the best team in the game. You are welcome to check the vods.

Are you just salty that you got beaten my triple PT or something? You are basically throwin' shade because we played a comp that is strong with an non-meta Operative healer. If a comp wins we play it, period. If that is why you hate me or my team you need to seek help.

Can Confirm, we have played tauntauns triple pt several times. The Carnage/MM team I run with has a very high win percentage against ALL the triple PT teams. Consistent chain CCs on enemy heals puts ridiculous pressure on any team. Carnage/MM seems to be the strongest comp atm, when played correctly.

http://www.twitch.tv/varington/v/24973518

As I thought. I remembered talking to Glad about your comp vs. triple PT but I couldn't remember if he said they tried it. Mez MM/Carnage comp is super strong. We will be playing something similar in the up coming season (with our own twist) :).

Edited by kissingaiur

The only reason we lost to Raz's team in the beginning is because my team decided to gimp themslves and running a non-meta group rank rusty healer, Me. At the end I believe we went 7-0 vs Raz? We also beat every team on harb and consistently while also taking games off of Tauntauns, who I would consider being the best team in the game. You are welcome to check the vods.

Are you just salty that you got beaten my triple PT or something? You are basically throwin' shade because we played a comp that is strong with an non-meta Operative healer. If a comp wins we play it, period. If that is why you hate me or my team you need to seek help.

I dunno whats worse you thinking you're good for winning with triple pt or you thinking you're actually good at this game ahahahahahahahah

p.s never lost you bads only dumpstered you kids

"If a comp wins we'll play it" Congrats on finally being able to win games in 4.0. Irrelevant when game had population and hardswap teams were meta.

Edited by Muppetsfordays

I dunno whats worse you thinking you're good for winning with triple pt or you thinking you're actually good at this game ahahahahahahahah

p.s never lost you bads only dumpstered you kids

"If a comp wins we'll play it" Congrats on finally being able to win games in 4.0. Irrelevant when game had population and hardswap teams were meta.

I don't think I'm anything. I was just clarifying facts. I personally play this game for fun win or lose :).

I wish this game wasn't dying. I would love to play different style of comps and teams. It would be a lot more interesting.

I feel your pain hottie. I take short breaks from this game but always come back cause I love the pvp. I wish it didn't seem like it was dying....I keep waiting to love some other game as much as I love this one (warts and all), but hasn't happened yet. Edited by Kaitianah

I feel your pain hottie. I take short breaks from this game but always come back cause I love the pvp. I wish it didn't seem like it was dying....I keep waiting to love some other game as much as I love this one (warts and all), but hasn't happened yet.

We are in the same boat. This game has so much potential but Bioware isn't putting in the love it needs into PvP. =( It's been like how many patches and we havn't gotten a new PvP map yet?