The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More cathar customizations please!

Tenacity

Poor Cathar really do need more options. They literally have the fewest hairstyles of any race that even has hair. Heck, they have less hair options than Twi'lek have lekku markings and Rattataki have tattoos, I believe.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The male Cathar are the ones that get really screwed over. Both need more though for hair.

Kinda strange really, they went all out on Togruta with the options (Male lekku/montral issue aside) and they have lots of options. Cathar just seem to be abandoned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, once again I deleted a Cathar I made because I just couldn't deal with the horrible hairstyles. I really enjoy Cathars. I love that little flash of sharp teeth that you see once in a while in cutscenes. But I just can't get past the hairstyles.

So, another bump for more Cathar hairstyles.

Edited by Trynitris

On the "Shadow Lands" server I have all Zabrak characters. They are my favorite species. On the "Ebon Hawk" server, I gave all Cathar characters. They are my 2nd favorite species. I should point out that I have half as many Cathar alts as Zabraks because the customization options ARE NOT AVAILABLE for Cathar. Please, BioWare show some more Cathar love.

• 4 weeks later...

Good lord, yes.

I can't believe Bioware has gone thus far without tapping into character customization, it's such a sought after part of the game that everyone goes through and would like a deeper experience of. If Bioware could add a few customization options similar to their eye color unlocks and hair unlocks each pack... That'd be amazing.

They've proven it can be done by adding the Togruta Jewelery expansion, now we need the same support for Cathar!

• 3 months later...
Bumping this! Cathars badly need more options. I honestly think the Zabrak do too, but not nearly like Cathars. It's just depressing how unfitting most of the hairstyles are for Cathars, both male and female. I'd love to see some long flowing locks on these kitties please! A few more colors wouldn't hurt either. I'd love to see more white and deeper oranges/reds and golds for hair/fur color, and some more vibrant greens and maybe hazel or blue-greens for eye colors.

It would be good to see some additional hairstyles added. Surely some of the ones available for humans/Purebloods/Mirialans/etc would be able to be ported over to the Cathar? More fur and eye colors would be cool too.

• 1 month later...
I agree with this 100%.

My cathar is bald because the hairstyles all look bad on her tbh.

Almost all of my Cathar girls have the same hair style. I've been using the cornrows for some and the three braid variant for the others, and one has the Juhani tail. I've excused it because they all have a warrior mentality and are affiliated with each other, but it's still annoying.

I would LOVE to see more hairstyles added, specifically more tribal and braid styles, but I'd settle for the hair available to all the other Humanoid races.

I'd also really like to see more markings and complexion options added. Jaguar and Leopard style spots being at the top of my list marking list.

helping to revive this thread. Cathar females have 9 hair styles. My human has close to 40! Please free the kitties and let us use the humanoid hairstyles. The ears really don't clip that much..

New hairstyles added to the CM...not available for Cathar again, seriously? :rolleyes: Throw a bone to the Cathar lovers out there please.

Bones? We don't need no stinkin bones! Maybe Some warm batha milk and a little stuffed womp rat. But no bones.

I'm actually shocked that they even added new character customization options to the CM at all.

I was certain that they had given up on things like that, honestly.

BUT, I wont complain too much. Any new addition like that is a good sign and is very welcome.

Even if they do ignore their furry friends. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Signing this, a thousand times.

Especially after seeing the image Tenacity made.

Apart from this, hairstyles and all should be available to all races where applicable.

Generally, I'd really like to see more and more customization options for characters.

Hell, even pay some CCs for them if profitability is the matter...

Signing this, a thousand times.

Especially after seeing the image Tenacity made.

Apart from this, hairstyles and all should be available to all races where applicable.

Generally, I'd really like to see more and more customization options for characters.

Hell, even pay some CCs for them if profitability is the matter...

Oh shoot! I don't know how I missed that image!

Well, kinda wish I hadn't seen that now, because it made me realize how much better they look with the hairstyles they don't have.

Son of a Hutt....

Oh shoot! I don't know how I missed that image!

Well, kinda wish I hadn't seen that now, because it made me realize how much better they look with the hairstyles they don't have.

Son of a Hutt....

Made the same mistake... Curiosity killed the cathar. :)

Let's hope for the best, we have nothing else but to do so.

• 4 weeks later...
I'd suggest what I said in this thread and in this one, in short, [iNSERT SPECIES] Customization Bundle released on a monthly basis for each individual species on the Cartel Market. Also, they could start giving Cathar new customization options by making unique designs for the 4 additional Eye Colours we have for the Cathar, the Yellow, Blue, Green and White eyes that are available on the CM. Edited by Ylliarus

• 3 weeks later...