The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Is SWTOR ripping us off for money is SWTOR A con

gamerboyFTW

Greetings fellow people

The main reason of this post is because i think SWTOR is scamming in a way

What I mean is half the things you do in the game require real money for example let's make f2p and prefs life harder by adding when you get to level 20 you must sub to get more XP or to aces your guilds cargo bank use cartel coins and were do you get these coins from real money so much of this brilliant game requires to much money example sub if u want KotFE stuff like that all bioware/ea see is money also flipping credit escrow use less another way of us spending money wow.

Think about it it's a rip off but great game

:sy_target: rehan

:sy_lightsaber: tantu

:sy_blaster: share'visla

:wea_15: reans

:ph_danger:

start seeing swtor as not a f2p game, but a mothly subscription game. that's how you should play it and how it's meant to be played. f2p is to involve people and make them sub once they are hyped. and think about those who bought it at launch and then started subbing. be glad that you installed it for free.

I agree, having to pay money is a total scam. I was just telling this to my Landlord when they put another bill in my mailbox. I mean, my apartment is great and all, but it's such a con asking me to give them money for it.

Even my cell phone provider keeps threatening to shut off my phone if I don't keep shelling out cash. What kind of scam are they running? I mean, I like my phone, but this whole "paying for it" thing is such a con!