Thanks to Kreea

Schus

Just wanted to put out an appreciation thread to Kreea for his contributions to the community with in depth guides, sin/shadow tips, and streaming/youtube. I started watching his stream just recently, but he said tonight that due to personal matters he is done with streaming and swtor for the forseeable future. Best of luck man! Thanks for giving so much to the pvp and swtor community.

Just wanted to put out an appreciation thread to Kreea for his contributions to the community with in depth guides, sin/shadow tips, and streaming/youtube. I started watching his stream just recently, but he said tonight that due to personal matters he is done with streaming and swtor for the forseeable future. Best of luck man! Thanks for giving so much to the pvp and swtor community.

Awww, well thank you Kreea and I hope awesome things come to you wherever you go! =)

Thank you for the unforgettable moment when a Republic toon topped the Leaderbaord after an unstoppable climb :) And for being the very definition of the MVP.

Gosh, I really hope it is one of those leaving FOREAVR net things, but if no dice, the very best elsewhere!

The SWTOR community lost a great player and a better friend/person when Krea had to shelf his lightsaber and take care of some RL stuff. I think I speak for the PvP community as a whole when I say thank you for your contribution to the game. You have made the game more enjoyable and helped out both new players and veterans alike. Anyone who has talked to Krea, watched his stream, or read his posts knows how patient he is and what an awesome dude he is. His stream was someplace laid back where both serious and casual players can relax and talk about the game. It was always upbeat and had a positive vibe, something that can't be said about a lot of streams in general. Thanks again Krea, and best of luck to you!

This dude was ultimately cool and poured a ton of time and effort into sharing his mastery of the game with anyone and that is something special.

The majority of the great players never share what they learn with the community because they prefer keeping their learned advantages to themselves, Kre'a never did this and you got to respect him for that.

Just recently I started to play my sin a bit, and went to the sin/shadow forums and he always responded quickly and gave great advice/tips. I read his guides too, and found them to be very well-written and extremely organized with their information.

I thought to myself I wished he played other classes as much and wrote guides on them lol. So much for that happening.

Damn!

Well, hey if you read these posts Kre'a, know you were and are appreciated and not just for your awesome gameplay but for your good spirit and cameraderie you created with everyone, even the most average-skilled plebs, like myself. :p

Just you being friendly, social, AND helpful will be greatly missed. I hope you find proper balance in your life, and maybe one day find you have the time and energy to play swtor again!

Meeting good people are the most important part of playing on MMOs and although I don't know you all that well, it's obvious this community will sorely miss you.

Good luck bruv.

This dude was ultimately cool and poured a ton of time and effort into sharing his mastery of the game with anyone and that is something special.

The majority of the great players never share what they learn with the community because they prefer keeping their learned advantages to themselves, Kre'a never did this and you got to respect him for that.

Just recently I started to play my sin a bit, and went to the sin/shadow forums and he always responded quickly and gave great advice/tips. I read his guides too, and found them to be very well-written and extremely organized with their information.

I thought to myself I wished he played other classes as much and wrote guides on them lol. So much for that happening.

Damn!

Well, hey if you read these posts Kre'a, know you were and are appreciated and not just for your awesome gameplay but for your good spirit and cameraderie you created with everyone, even the most average-skilled plebs, like myself. :p

Just you being friendly, social, AND helpful will be greatly missed. I hope you find proper balance in your life, and maybe one day find you have the time and energy to play swtor again!

Meeting good people are the most important part of playing on MMOs and although I don't know you all that well, it's obvious this community will sorely miss you.

Good luck bruv.

I completely echo this.

I only just started really spending time on the forum here and Kre'a always stuck out as a cool, helpful dude, and more importantly a pleasant guy. I hope all is well and look forward to your return.

Edited by AndriusAjax