The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Talon's Armor Set

ProHazor

http://i64.tinypic.com/nxqd6p.jpg

Not sure how you can consider that armor...

Also, they tend to only include armors from characters that were already alive at or before the timeline, and Darth Talon won't be born for thousands of years so this is rather unlikely.

Also, they tend to only include armors from characters that were already alive at or before the timeline, and Darth Talon won't be born for thousands of years so this is rather unlikely.

Who cares about the timeline? It's just an armor set :p

Who cares about the timeline? It's just an armor set :p

I'm not saying anyone should care, just that that's what they tend to do. You don't see them selling armors based on Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader, or even characters further back in the timeline like Darth Bane. Well, I mean we did get the Orbalisk armor, but Bane wasn't the first one to do that.

Edited by Livestick

I'm not saying anyone should care, just that that's what they tend to do. You don't see them selling armors based on Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader, or even characters further back in the timeline like Darth Bane. Well, I mean we did get the Orbalisk armor, but Bane wasn't the first one to do that.

Luke's exact RotJ outfit is on the cartel market. It is called the humble hero armor, its the EXACT outfit from the movies if you throw a black/black dye on it. I didn't believe it until I compared it with the movie screens. They also threw his lightsaber in the market recently (Vader's lightsaber is available as well from a cartel rep vendor)

Dude, do you even check the CM? Humble Hero's armor set dyed black Is Luke's armor...

The 'Dathomir Shaman' set is nothing but the Nightsister garb from The Clone Wars series, an organisation that at the game's point in time won't exist for another couple of thousand years.

I'm all for Talon's armour, preferably with the body tattoos, if technically possible. :)

The 'Dathomir Shaman' set is nothing but the Nightsister garb from The Clone Wars series, an organisation that at the game's point in time won't exist for another couple of thousand years.

I'm all for Talon's armour, preferably with the body tattoos, if technically possible. :)

I agree, and having the Tattoos would be awesome :) I dont think the time frame argument Is valid considering there are so many armors that are taken from the time frames long before and after SWTOR.

Dude, do you even check the CM? Humble Hero's armor set dyed black Is Luke's armor...

I always found that set rather boring, so I never bothered to check what it looks like dyed. I concede the point.

However, this one is wrong. There were humans on Dathomir wearing robes like that as early as 36,453 BBY. Just look at the opening pages of Dawn of the Jedi.

However, this one is wrong. There were humans on Dathomir wearing robes like that as early as 36,453 BBY. Just look at the opening pages of Dawn of the Jedi.

Those comics were drawn and released a year after the Nightsisters episodes from the Clone Wars series, so that one panel where you see the resembling garb is in itself probably inspired by it.

The idea for the CW garb might have come from a piece of artwork for the SWG trading card game, but that's once again from the movie timeline, so the original point still stands.

In any case I think the outfit that Darth Talon wears is sufficiently generic that it wouldn't pose a lore problem, it's not truly iconic, like for example Storm Trooper armour or Vader's helmet are, which I really never want to see added to the CM.

Edited by wolfyde

• 1 month later...
For the people that are saying that the lovely and insatiable Darth Talon was not alive during this time is kind of not true. With the new dlc from when i came back, clearly showed Darth Talon fighting in a cut scene against one of the twins.

For the people that are saying that the lovely and insatiable Darth Talon was not alive during this time is kind of not true. With the new dlc from when i came back, clearly showed Darth Talon fighting in a cut scene against one of the twins.

Unfortunately, Darth Talon has not been born in this era. The Twi'lek Sith in the Knights of the Fallen Empire trailer is simply a tattooed red Twi'lek Sith. If you look closely, her tattoos are also rather different to Darth Talon's. Also, Darth Talon's story wouldn't make sense if she were alive 3000 or so years before the Legacy comics which she appears in.

And by the way, I don't mind but a lot of people frown upon reposting to threads which have been inactive for a long time.

I didn't know this was inactive was looking to see if there were any leads on a darth talon outfit in swtor i actually got pretty close. Really she looks so much like her although the scene was going pretty fast. Didn't know what era she was in could never find good info on her but know she was a very powerful sith lord.

Relaxed Uniform Top

Exsquisite Dancer Bottom

Any of the Thigh High boots in game

Apply Black/Black dye

There you go, now you can "Talon" your "female" toon up to "daydream" to :p

I should post a picture of my characters. :eek:

It comes close, but not exactly like Talon.

I would pay a good amount to for a Talon oufit. Actually, I would rather BW release a slave girl top without flaps so that we can mix and match different armor pieces from the cm.

Edited by Knockerz