It looks like the Razorwire is getting a buff

Nemarus

I never honestly understood the scale of GSF ships in the ground game to begin with. Like the NovaDive model in the ground game is big enough to rival a real world F-14 even though the concept art makes it appear to be no bigger than a Spitfire.

Where is that second photo taken anyway?

I never honestly understood the scale of GSF ships in the ground game to begin with. Like the NovaDive model in the ground game is big enough to rival a real world F-14 even though the concept art makes it appear to be no bigger than a Spitfire.

Where is that second photo taken anyway?

Ships are used lazily as decorations all over the game, at completely absurd scales. Honestly, the only place that seems to have legit, thoughtful-scale fighters is the Interfleet Transport hangars on the fleets. Everywhere else is nonsense.

Second was taken in a heroic area of Nar Shaddaa.

Surely you've noticed the MMO convention that higher level opponents are differentiated from lower level ones with the same model by changing the scale of the model.

What you've got there is a prototype version of the Drakowire. When it goes live you'll have to sell your mastered Razorwire, and then you'll want to have at least 250,000 ship requisition stockpiled so that you can master your new Drakowire. Just like ranked PvP gear.

It'll be the bomb(er) when it goes live for Ranked GSF arenas. ;)

Edited by Ramalina

The inconsistent scales of the ships scattered across the game world frustrates me to no end. Look at the size of the crashed novadives in the korriban incursion flashpoint, and then compare it to the size of the flashfire decoration! It is absurd! Who came up with this ****! Absolute nonsense! Thanks for riling me up Nemarus!

Ships are used lazily as decorations all over the game, at completely absurd scales. Honestly, the only place that seems to have legit, thoughtful-scale fighters is the Interfleet Transport hangars on the fleets. Everywhere else is nonsense.

Some of the strikes still seem a little big to me but yeah that's the only place I can think of where they seemed to be reasonably sized.

The inconsistent scales of the ships scattered across the game world frustrates me to no end. Look at the size of the crashed novadives in the korriban incursion flashpoint, and then compare it to the size of the flashfire decoration! It is absurd! Who came up with this ****! Absolute nonsense! Thanks for riling me up Nemarus!

Mostly I've noticed on Oricon how the Republic strike fighters seem somewhere in the scale of a B-25 Mitchell and anything but the scale of a fighter. Which might explain their poor mobility performance but still the size is crazy.

That being said every ship seems to have ludicrous proportions. Take the XS fighter, if you have your character sit in one of the pilot chairs they literally can't see over the dashboard.

Edited by Gavin_Kelvar

To be fair, MMO scaling in general is pretty bad, and SWTOR is no exception. Interiors in general are absurdly large (which means that, sadly, troopers will not be banging their heads on doorways in this game), while outside locations are absurdly close together (what do you mean you need someone to scout out that distant area about 100 meters away?).

Second was taken in a heroic area of Nar Shaddaa.

The Interfleet trasnport areas in general feel like the only place where GSF is " present " in TOR side in any atmospheric fashion. It'd not be bad if either BW or GSF community tried to turn it to some sort of a pilot hangout imo.

The Interfleet trasnport areas in general feel like the only place where GSF is " present " in TOR side in any atmospheric fashion. It'd not be bad if either BW or GSF community tried to turn it to some sort of a pilot hangout imo.

I planned to move my characters from the PvP section up to the GSF section on the fleet, because most of the time I just play GSF anyway and all I need is that terminal. Sadly, in the GSF section there is this extremely annoying music in the background, that I can't turn off. So I moved all my characters back to the PvP section.

I planned to move my characters from the PvP section up to the GSF section on the fleet, because most of the time I just play GSF anyway and all I need is that terminal. Sadly, in the GSF section there is this extremely annoying music in the background, that I can't turn off. So I moved all my characters back to the PvP section.

Lobby music for life! All of my viewers love the lobby music!!

Lobby music for life! All of my viewers love the lobby music!!

It's not the music per se that's annoying. I always listen to music in the background while playing, and I can't stand two pieces of music playing simultaneous.

Edited by Danalon