Vette creation in character creation (And other companion characters)

Eoshadow

Feel free to send in the character creations settings for each of the companion characters!

Indicate which customization or default skin. PLEASE BE ACCURATE for the sake of the community members!

Once I get them all I will make a collection of them all in a forum post that will hopefully become stickied.

If this works I will set up another thread for non-companion character clones, but hold those off for now

At the moment I have:

Vette Default

Vette 3

Edited by Eoshadow
Broaden scope.

Just saw this thread and haven't had time to look. Can we do Ashara?

Sadly no. The montrals are smaller, the patterns for the montrals and face markings are different, Ashara has eyebrows, and the player is not given eyebrows, the skin and montral colors are different, and the player Togruta can't use makeup or complexions :(

This goes outside "companion" emulation a bit. I'll have to post details later, but it is feasible to do Tari Darkspanner. Well, except the lore says she uses a double-bladed sabre, and the SI creation options don't stretch to tattoos, while SW doesn't use the DBS. Worse, I can't find a player armour that looks like hers either.

• 1 month later...
Here you go http://imgur.com/a/b33Ah (with bonus Kira lol). The Quinn is a real lv 60 clone

I will sometimes do the Quinn one when I'm making male children for my Sith War/Quinn. But my sith war is human with green eyes and red hair, so I make a Quinn clone with red hair and blue eyes, or black hair and green eyes. To kind of TRY to mix the two together.

Risha is always a female human, for the sake of being complete. :)

Risha Drayen Customization #9

The customization is available at the "Bounty Supply Vendor" in the cartel bazaar and requires newcomer standing.

In order to apply the customization for hair cut and and hair colour the respective unlocks are required.

Body Type 2

Head 18

Scars 1

Complexion 5

Eye Color 2

Cosmetics 13

Hair 45

Hair Color 21

Skin Color 8

Risha Drayen without Customization

Body Type 2

Head 3

Scars 1

Complexion 2

Eye Color 5

Cosmetics 4

Hair 39

Hair Color 7

Skin Color 20

EDIT: Slight fix, corrected the head for Rish #9 to "18", previously it wrongly stated "16"

Edited by Rabenschwinge
Type in the stats, Risha Customization #9 uses head 18, not 16