Missing chapter descriptions in loading screens

Slashice

So yeah, the title says it all. With KotFE there's no chapter description when loading screens appear upon logging into the game. The description is the same when you completed SoR (Interlude). Does anybody know if Bioware going to fix this anytime soon? Not a big deal, but since this is a decent digital expansion they should fix it.

So yeah, the title says it all. With KotFE there's no chapter description when loading screens appear upon logging into the game. The description is the same when you completed SoR (Interlude). Does anybody know if Bioware going to fix this anytime soon? Not a big deal, but since this is a decent digital expansion they should fix it.

I laugh every time I log into a character that finished chapter 9 and the SoR Interlude screen is still there. BioWare was developing the expansion for how long and have how many writers and couldn't be bothered to get someone to write up new descriptions.

I completed Chapter 9 with my main during the early access and that character still shows the Interlude screen.

However, I have another character that only finished Chapter 1 during early access. When I log on with that one now, it shows the Chapter 2 screen.

So, maybe this was just bugged during early access?

Yeah i just noticed this the other day, was actually looking forward to a new load screen. bit bummed to find we are still stuck with the old one talking about Revan and the missing emperor.:(

hopefully its a bug and not that they were too lazy or forgot to make a new one

I completed Chapter 9 with my main during the early access and that character still shows the Interlude screen.

However, I have another character that only finished Chapter 1 during early access. When I log on with that one now, it shows the Chapter 2 screen.

So, maybe this was just bugged during early access?

Er... Well, I swear it was there once, but now it is gone again. :confused:

Edited by AlienEyeTX

I think that it is a very bad sign that they haven't even noticed this in the year (or whatever) they worked on KotFE.

And did no beta tester notice that either? Too busy writing their guides, I suppose.

I do NOT want to see the Interlude screen ever again. It is a disgrace, honestly.