Problems loading

GavinBail

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still isn't fixed. I can't log in, stuck on loading screen.....

I have xfered 4 characters to Harbringer, and all but one can log in. ***?

And that one character happens to be my main.......he is stuck on corellia. Can't get past loading screen.

Just when I thought Bioware fixed these crippling problems, another one pops up.

Edited by strallart

So, I have 5 total 65's. I can log into all of the except one just fine. When I go to log into that character, the loading bar gets to about 60% then just stops. The game doesn't freeze as the icon in the lower right corner is still spinning but I have to quit the game. As soon as I log into another character, it loads just fine. I even tried to do a server transfer but I keep getting the cartel coins refunded to me since it failed.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Called CS, they said the bug is when you log out of your game in a strong hold/guild ship. They were able to move my character to the fleet and I was able to log in.

Edited by xJediRyanx

I am having the game minimize after I hit Play. it minimizes and it won't Full screen or anything, and it also changes my screen to smallest screen possible. It was working last night before the maintenance. I had just come back to the game, cause the game stopped working on my computer. I have this new computer, running Win 10. Have tried to do repair...but it is grayed out...says I can't until I log in, but the Cog disappears after I log into the account. I have also tried to run the game as administrator. Any ideas? Thanks~

I am having the game minimize after I hit Play. it minimizes and it won't Full screen or anything, and it also changes my screen to smallest screen possible. It was working last night before the maintenance. I had just come back to the game, cause the game stopped working on my computer. I have this new computer, running Win 10. Have tried to do repair...but it is grayed out...says I can't until I log in, but the Cog disappears after I log into the account. I have also tried to run the game as administrator. Any ideas? Thanks~

Press ALT + Enter when it is the smallest screen possible otherwise edit the client_settings file per here see if that helps

Edited by OwenBrooks

I can not even press play buttom... its stuuck in an infinite loop... It worked for me yesterday but not now... :D

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8wzc39

I also have this problem but have temporary fix by close the launcher and try log in again, if you still can't log in try delete Bitraider folder it will force verify game file this take some time and it will download bitraider again but you can log in. Never have this problem before 4.01 so the problem is at bioware end

Edited by kmpat

This appears to be a problem with Jedi Covenant. I am trying to log into that server from the server list and while it shows green I cannot log in. I am not having this issue with other servers. I notice that people posting in this thread have Jedi Covenant signatures, so I'm guessing that is the default (or last) server everyone here logged into.

yup im loggin into jc as well

cant get in its about 75% done and stays there

Hey guys i'm still having problems trying to log in, it was working fine Friday night, but all of yesterday and today i'm still unable to get past loading screen, i've tried every single tip on the internet i can find and even sat on the phone with support for 45 mins just to be told to do the same things i have already done, im not sure what else to try. this is really disappointing.

any and all advise will be welcome.

I live in Australia and am playing on the server "The Harbinger" i am a old player coming back and re-subbed on the 22nd of this month.

Also, my flagship for my guild says 6 people are on it, but no one is on it. Likewise, No one in my guild <Sinistry> can get on the ship. All are on EH server.

Pretty much half my guild is impacted by this. All of these characters logged off on the flagship Friday night.

The only suggestion I have not tried is deleting the bitraider folder. And by goodness, I had to do that a couple of weeks ago and I am getting sick and tired of deleting it every time there's a game-breaking bug that rolls out. The other option is to completely delete the FS. But my guild worked hard to get that ship and they would kill me if I did that.

Edited by Shamaness

Yeap, having troubles with this on The Ebon Hawk since very early yesterday. I thought it was a playful "trick" for Halloween at first. :D

Not all toons appear to be affected for me and some of my guildies. Just certain toons on our account. At least from my guild it appears if we left them parked on the guild ship we can't log into them right now. And the Guild Ship is displaying something like 18/130 as far as characters on the ship. As if it's logging all our log-in attempts.

We were really hoping for a server reset last night. >< I'd make a ticket but if you're aware of the problem I'll just hope it's fixed before any gtn sales disappear into the void on us.

I am not able to load in the game at all. Every time I bring the log-in launcher up, it say: "The log in service is unavailable. Please visit our forums for the latest updates on the status of this service."

Which bring me here.. but I see nothing posted in the last few hours or so.. which makes me believe that this might have been resolved for others, but not for me. I didn't play yesterday, and have been trying to log in now for a few hours. If anyone knows of a solution, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Not able login into one specific character. Client freezes in the loading screen ("The Interlude")

Server: TOFN

Character: Luwa (imperial sniper)

Last know location: Guild Ship (Stroke My Wookie)

It's probably related to other Guild Ship related problems

Same kind of launcher "issue" here, launcher comes up, enter password to login, then the launcher just hangs up saying "Installing 100% updating complete" in the red bar at the bottom, and just sits doing nothing. Can't even get to the server/toon selection screen.

Tried downloading, installing and running the launcher repair utility from the thread here, to no avail as well. Please any help would be appreciated.

Regards and thanks for any assistance in advance,

Toon: Daidalos

Server: Covenant

Hello everyone. After hours of meditation the force led me to the answer for my problem.

It wasn't the launcher repair utility, re-installing the game, or any of the more "lengthy" solutions I"ve seen posted here that fixed it either.

It was a problem with bitraider being disabled, and not starting when the game starts.

I found the way to fix it here.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/SWTOR-Launcher-inconsistent-speeds/td-p/4886363

It is unclear to me if this will help ya's fix your problems. But hope it helps someone.

Daidolus

I'm getting through the patcher but the system won't allow me to connect to any of the servers. No matter which server I choose, I get an error with connection message. I'm trying to connect to any of my characters on the Harbinger server, my main's name is Xerastos.

Hey again!

Try relogging now! If you're still not able to get in, please let me know what server you're attempting to connect to.

Thanks!

I've gotten to the server select screen but it says that shadow lands is down? most of my characters are on that server.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.