So now the not force user heroes can use the force?

adormitul

Yeah but when you know who does that does that can he do it without the body having the force?

Wow that sentence. Hurt.

Regardless, If I deciphered it correctly, I guess so? But heroic moments also allow us to use force abilities via our legacy, so perhaps our non-force users are actually force-sensitives?

Regardless, I'm head-cannoning it to be so.

Edited by Deakon

He channels his power through the character's body. Even Spirits still have power.

Also, if the Trooper/Smuggler/Agent/BH were Force sensitive, they would have been alerted to it at some point. Especially the Imperial characters because the Empire has strict laws regarding Force sensitives.

Edited by Darkelefantos

So they where as I said countless times force sensitives?

Just because you can use Valkorion's abilities does not mean you're force sensitive. In fact if you go to the temple on dromund kas you can find non-force sensitive foreman there. One is a quest giver and when you question him on being a sith lord he gives you a minor shock of lightning. It's relatively minor because his body is non-force sensitive but he can still do it nonetheless.

He channels his power through the character's body. Even Spirits still have power.

Also, if the Trooper/Smuggler/Agent/BH were Force sensitive, they would have been alerted to it at some point. Especially the Imperial characters because the Empire has strict laws regarding Force sensitives.

Depends.

The Agent is Chiss from Csilla he would not be subject per the agreement with the Empire.

For a non-chiss agent it seems quite possible. Although Temple went to the ascendancy to hide her power she had gotten by prior to her transfer without anyone knowing. Unless you are very strong in the force it's not like Sith can just look at you and detect it. Even in the movies when Qui-Gon discovered Anakin's sensitivities he only figure it out by the things he was able to do. He couldn't just detect it. Seems it has to be properly "activated" before it can be sensed.

The Bounty Hunter is not an imperial. Who knows where the smuggler comes from. The galaxy is a big place. The trooper could have been too old by the time they'd discovered it (assuming they did). There aren't jedi/sith scouts in every city of every planet scoping out the place for force sensitives. Unless your parents were known sesitives the vast majority of sensitives probably go unnoticed.

Edited by Dayshadow

Yeah but when you know who does that does that can he do it without the body having the force?

Vitiate/Valkorion HAS a body: you.

Also not having a body has not stopped him before.

Wow that sentence. Hurt.

Agreed.

Regardless, I'm head-cannoning it to be so.

Its called CANON.

Edited by Karkais

There's precedent for non-force users being able to use the force when possessed by a force ghost. Remember all those people in the dark temple on Dromund Kaas? The slaves and soldiers who could suddenly use the force like "Lord Pharshol?"

Depends.

The Agent is Chiss from Csilla he would not be subject per the agreement with the Empire.

For a non-chiss agent it seems quite possible. Although Temple went to the ascendancy to hide her power she had gotten by prior to her transfer without anyone knowing. Unless you are very strong in the force it's not like Sith can just look at you and detect it. Even in the movies when Qui-Gon discovered Anakin's sensitivities he only figure it out by the things he was able to do. He couldn't just detect it. Seems it has to be properly "activated" before it can be sensed.

The Bounty Hunter is not an imperial. Who knows where the smuggler comes from. The galaxy is a big place. The trooper could have been too old by the time they'd discovered it (assuming they did). There aren't jedi/sith scouts in every city of every planet scoping out the place for force sensitives. Unless your parents were known sesitives the vast majority of sensitives probably go unnoticed.

There is nothing in TOR that says they only take in young children to train to be Jedi's. They seem to have left that to the prequal trilogy.

There is nothing in TOR that says they only take in young children to train to be Jedi's. They seem to have left that to the prequal trilogy.

Ashara companion convos mentions she was taken in around 5 years old

They seem to prefer young students but are perfectly willing to take in the older ones too, unlike PT

In my opinion the great in-depth reason for Valkorion is precisely that any characters would be able to perform force abilities. I'm on the fence about that really. If people play characters that cant use the force, lets turn them into force characters and force them to (pun intended).

In my opinion the great in-depth reason for Valkorion is precisely that any characters would be able to perform force abilities. I'm on the fence about that really. If people play characters that cant use the force, lets turn them into force characters and force them to (pun intended).

Force the usage, Luke.

The best example of this is a girl you meet on Tython. She asks you to deliver a letter to her master to which he states that she needs to stop apologizing for shooting at him as he's already forgiven her. So she couldn't have been taken in that long ago.