Halloween's on Saturday

Transairion

I don't recall the Cartel Market usually getting updated after the usual time before and having dynamic change mid-week (save the sales, obviously), so is it likely that we won't see anything Halloween related until Tuesday? The Market wasn't updated for it since KOTFE officially launched, after all.

Mind you, we STILL don't have those Infernal Krayt/Thranta Toy/Masks that were teased a long long while back, and there's plenty of stuff from last year to re-release. :rak_01:

I don't recall this game ever doing anything for Halloween. I wouldn't expect anything this year, either. Even if they had done something in the past, they dropped a major update kinda recently... so, they've been busy with other things.

They've had a pumpkin meditation chamber and an orange speeder in the past.

Maybe they're just going to reuse those?

I don't recall this game ever doing anything for Halloween. I wouldn't expect anything this year, either. Even if they had done something in the past, they dropped a major update kinda recently... so, they've been busy with other things.

Last year had:

Ghostly Magus armor set

Jack-o-Latern Regen Chamber toy

Walkhar Trickster mount

Glowing Rakling pets

I believe that was the first Cartel-related Halloween "event", however.

things usually show up a day or two before, the pumpkin chamber, black/orange dye, and the orange speeder.

the chamber was the original and was done first, then the speeder and dye were added a few years later. So not sure if they will add something new again this year, given the timing potentially especially with the updates from yesterday.

Last year had:

Ghostly Magus armor set

Walkhar Trickster mount

Glowing Rakling pets

I think the infected womp rat was also from that promotion event too.

Last year had:

Ghostly Magus armor set

Walkhar Trickster mount

Glowing Rakling pets

I was hoping they'd put these items up again...and I thought I recalled them mentioning masks or costumes as well, but those never seemed to make it out. Perhaps, it was just hearsay...I'd like to complete my ghostly magus set :D