Any info on whether there will be new romance options?

squirtai

Other than existing romance options (existing from the original character arcs, and Lana/Theron), is there any info/news/indications that there may be new romance options? Either from new KOTFE characters, or from existing companions that were not previously romance options...

Because there are just so many existing companions that I'd love to see turned into romance options...

I want to see Vaylin as a romance.

Seeing as she pretty much tries to kill you every time she even thinks you are less than a galaxy away from her, I'd say the chances are slim.

Though she does taunt a male PC (Not sure about a female PC) on Asylum by telling them "You have a crush on me, admit it!"

Remaining chapters will tell us where that will go. I personally dislike Vaylin (In that she is a detestable "human being", not that she is badly written.) so I won't complain if there is no option but I won't oppose one for those who might be into her.

Seeing as she pretty much tries to kill you every time she even thinks you are less than a galaxy away from her, I'd say the chances are slim.

Though she does taunt a male PC (Not sure about a female PC) on Asylum by telling them "You have a crush on me, admit it!"

Remaining chapters will tell us where that will go. I personally dislike Vaylin (In that she is a detestable "human being", not that she is badly written.) so I won't complain if there is no option but I won't oppose one for those who might be into her.

Oh I agree. She is a terrible person, but she is the only one in the SWTOR universe that doesn't shave her head before putting on a hooded robe.

Edited by Toastandtoast

Ironically I had just asked the question in general chat as to whether or not it was wrong to like her she comes out with that line, talk about timing.

I'm refusing to play one of my characters ( the BH) any further, until if and when they tell us if Nico is one or not ----- that romance is just too tempting ----- and don't want to mess it up and hurt Theron

Nico's not a romance option. Bioware's not going to make a subscriber bonus character that anyone who subbed after a certain date can't get into a romance option.

I'm refusing to play one of my characters ( the BH) any further, until if and when they tell us if Nico is one or not ----- that romance is just too tempting ----- and don't want to mess it up and hurt Theron

Seriously doubt that Nico will be romancable. He's probably got no interest in it given his personality and lifestyle. At best (and this is stretching it, actually), we might get some flirt options. A fade-to-black scene is probably not going to happen.

Although I agree it might have been cool to be able to romance an older guy. Physically he's probably in his late 40's, mid 50's. I also have a feeling that method of preserving his youth that he mentions will bite him in the butt eventually. When he saidhe stayed so young with the help of a Sith Artifact, it made me chuckle. Those things rarely work without them taking something from the user, like blood for example.

well, I have lots of time to wait ---- and lots of toons to get to the max with companions, as well as flashpoints to do and crystals to get --- no hurry --- my JK will find out for all the others -- and one thing I've learned about MMOs, never say never --

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.