Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll: Take 3

CelCawdro

Note that the three up there currently are there as early examples. I didn't want to have a blank poll for the first few pages. Also, I do not count incomplete or repetitious entries. Check under the "Pending More Votes" spoiler to see the full list. Once those species have gathered 5 unique votes, they'll make the main list.

As for the signature, I haven't changed it since the beta forums wipe. And I find the shifting links to threads in German or what have you to be more amusing than another referral plug. :)

Edited by CelCawdro

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note that the three up there currently are there as early examples. I didn't want to have a blank poll for the first few pages. Also, I do not count incomplete or repetitious entries. Check under the "Pending More Votes" spoiler to see the full list. Once those species have gathered 5 unique votes, they'll make the main list.

As for the signature, I haven't changed it since the beta forums wipe. And I find the shifting links to threads in German or what have you to be more amusing than another referral plug. :)

Ah five...I didn't read ffs. Then only the Nauts and K-D's passed the threshold.

Pretty much the authority on the matter dude.

As for my votes

1 - Nautolan (they're obviously coming anyway though.)

2 - Bothan

3 - Kel'Dor

I try not to engage in negativity in my own threads. Thank you for remembering me! I haven't been around that much since my youngling arrived, and the progress on this front has been painfully slow (although I am liking Togruta - made a decent Commando for me). So again, thanks! :)

That being said, updated. With Seventh's vote putting Bothans on the map.