Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll: Take 3

CelCawdro

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, just a single vote more for Chagrians!

Please, make it so number one ;) !

I wonder if the fact that many more people have now done more than their main stories, and have thus experienced the Jedi Knight's story, played into their initial popularity. Interesting, either way. That being said, with two species rocking head-tails now, my guess is BioWare would probably learn toward something else for the next species. Unless they bow to the demand for Nautolan, which would both surprise and please me.

1 - Hutt

2 - Trandoshan

3 - Fully custom Human

I don't know if number 3 counts with your criteria but it should, and honestly should have been put in the game the second they put in specie unlocks. We can make a Chiss Sith Warrior but can't have a Sith Warrior with skull face paint, even though you see Sith in the very first Inquisitor quest with that look.

Nautolan and Nautolan only. I was bummed they gave us Togruta instead of Nautolan when it happened, and it's really the only species that's not already in game that I'd really like to play. I just think they look spiffy...like bipedal Cthulu. And what's not to like about ultimate evil?

Would love to have a Quarren, however unlikely, though I think Darth Maleval spoke basic so that's not a problem - kissing probably is though. ;P

Read some of the links in the OP. That whole romance requirement is, essentially, a misquote. Yet the playerbase has hung onto it for years, even when it was debunked the day after the remark was made.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.