Patch Distribution Issue

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

After investigation, we found an issue with patch distribution that occurred during maintenance this morning. Some players will be getting a new patch later this evening (roughly 6-8 hours from now). There will be no downtime associated with this, and you will be able to play the game up until that point. Players using the streaming client will not download anything further.

Some of you have noticed that there are certain fixes that are listed in the Patch Notes that only some players have. Tonight’s patch will resolve that issue and ensure that all the fixes in the patch reach everyone.

Thanks!

-eric

Hey folks,

After investigation, we found an issue with patch distribution that occurred during maintenance this morning. Some players will be getting a new patch later this evening (roughly 6-8 hours from now). There will be no downtime associated with this, and you will be able to play the game up until that point. Players using the streaming client will not download anything further.

Some of you have noticed that there are certain fixes that are listed in the Patch Notes that only some players have. Tonight’s patch will resolve that issue and ensure that all the fixes in the patch reach everyone.

Thanks!

-eric

What time will the new patch to fix the Terminal issue on chapter 7 launch in the UK?

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Hi Eric

Many thanks for the finding out the issues and the speedy patch to fix the issues,lets hope it goes well.

:)

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

What about character login issues? Especially commandos...

• Dev Post
What about character login issues? Especially commandos...

Yup! Trooper login issues should also be resolved with the patch. As an update, it is looking like the patch may go out within the next hour or two. I will post in this thread once it is out!

-eric

i got a question on crafting material for Scavenging

Grade 6 Thermoplast Flux somehow i cannot got the mission quest

but when i check grade 5 i see Thermoplast Flux mission but after mission done i got is Brazing Flux

Edited by tkhnoob

Yes, it appears that it should correct this issue. We will still keep an eye on it after the patch goes live as well.

-eric

So explain to me why I have to wait 6 hours to get this patch if its already done? This is a progression breaking bug - IE we have paid for this expansion and can't play it!

Also I am highly suspicious this will fix the Chapter VII issues given that I did not patch during the early window when you had the problem. I started up long after so should have gotten the normal full patch.

Patch 4.0.1 is downloading at a snail's pace. Is this a launcher issue?

Ditto. Started the update at ~2:30 this afternoon, seemed to hang and do nothing. Restarted (exited; may have screwed things up) it at maybe 2:50 and it's currently (4.5 hours later) only at 35%. Guess I'm not playing tonight... ;)

I'm honestly wondering if my restart caused it to re-download all of 4.0???

Yup! Trooper login issues should also be resolved with the patch. As an update, it is looking like the patch may go out within the next hour or two. I will post in this thread once it is out!

-eric

Splendid, thank you very much, Eric! :)

I'll amend my ingame ticket, based on the results of my experience.

This happened today after patch 4.01, the legacy bound green weapons from main quests are now normal green bound weapons :( . They had no level requirements and they were 100 and 114 rating or so. It is really disappointing and somewhat frustrating as it was really fun to start a fresh char with such a nice help boos early on knowing you had a harder time with a previous character. Is this a bug? A fix maybe? I didn't see any info in any patch notes, some feedback is really appreciated. Thanks

Ditto. Started the update at ~2:30 this afternoon, seemed to hang and do nothing. Restarted (exited; may have screwed things up) it at maybe 2:50 and it's currently (4.5 hours later) only at 35%. Guess I'm not playing tonight... ;)

I'm honestly wondering if my restart caused it to re-download all of 4.0???

I disconnected my router/modem setup and reconnected it, what finally did the trick. Perhaps it'll work for you too.