Official maintenance post says all servers are available, but not for me.

Pirindolo

Read the Maint thread....

Upon bringing the servers live we quickly noticed an issue with the patch being downloaded. We have once again taken the servers offline to resolve that issue.

I will pass on more information as I have it!

-eric

Eric Musco | Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

"Hey folks,

We have isolated the issue and are working through fixing it now. It is possible we will need to extend maintenance to address the issue. I will let you know closer to 9AM CDT (scheduled maintenance end) what the ETA looks like for bringing the servers live.

Thanks everyone.

-eric"

Nope its going to be longer now. Because they did not ACTUALLY patch the game during the 4 hours it was down...

Maintenance: 27 October 2015 | 10.27.2015, 06:49 AM

Hey folks,

We have isolated the issue and are working through fixing it now. It is possible we will need to extend maintenance to address the issue. I will let you know closer to 9AM CDT (scheduled maintenance end) what the ETA looks like for bringing the servers live.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

this^

Edited by Heromofo

Although I am eager to play, I'm also relieved to find out WHY all of the servers are offline. However, I never saw a 'main thread' notification about it. Just a 'go to swtor customer service' message on the launcher (briefly). And the first place I went to before doing a forum search on 'servers offline' was Customer Service, but the most recent 'servers offline' thread I saw there was I think posted in the 7th month of this year.

So where is the 'thread' about the servers being down TODAY?

Although I am eager to play, I'm also relieved to find out WHY all of the servers are offline. However, I never saw a 'main thread' notification about it. Just a 'go to swtor customer service' message on the launcher (briefly). And the first place I went to before doing a forum search on 'servers offline' was Customer Service, but the most recent 'servers offline' thread I saw there was I think posted in the 7th month of this year.

So where is the 'thread' about the servers being down TODAY?

here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8558478&sf41962212=1#edit8558478

and here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

and here:

"Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric"

Nope its going to be longer now. Because they did not ACTUALLY patch the game during the 4 hours it was down...

except the scheduled maintance end was 7 AM...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.