DP NM loot bugged?

We killed some bosses in DP and the bosses do not have the Highlight buff/debuff and thus don't loot 224 items. There are just 2 220 token.

Is this working as intended? I sure hope this is not the case and that it's just a bug, as we were expecting 2 220 loots and 1 224 loot.

This makes so much sense. Why should the Highlight operation in its hardest mode loot more than its easier counterpart? Hell, why not make it give even LESS loot?!

I still believe there might have been some changes at release that were not scheduled, so it might not be a bug but still it could not be working as intended in the first place.

Edited by Cheveu

This makes so much sense. Why should the Highlight operation in its hardest mode loot more than its easier counterpart? Hell, why not make it give even LESS loot?!

I still believe there might have been some changes at release that were not scheduled, so it might not be a bug but still it could not be working as intended in the first place.

DP HM is not its hardest version, the hardest thing for DP is Nightmare mode. If you were doing DP HM and it only dropped 220 tokens, feel free to report a bug to Bioware, but it seemed to work fine for my group earlier this week; we got 224 tokens from it. You sure you weren't in Storymode?

DP HM is not its hardest version, the hardest thing for DP is Nightmare mode. If you were doing DP HM and it only dropped 220 tokens, feel free to report a bug to Bioware, but it seemed to work fine for my group earlier this week; we got 224 tokens from it. You sure you weren't in Storymode?

I believe NM meant Nightmare Mode. so it sounds silly or bugged that Nightmare doesn't drop 224

Dude learn to read. And don't ask Rash if they weren't in Storymode.

Just to be clear I am indeed talking about nightmare mode. I do understand that NM does not loot 224 but we were expecting some 224 on highlight NM.

Also council dropped the wings of the architect, which is a loot from DF (just saying this before someone else comes in and tries to teach me how the game works again)

I know that the mounts seem to drop in every mode now but DP's loot table looks pretty ****ed up.

Not just DP. Guild killed 3/7 in S&V NiM yesterday and it only dropped 220 as well. Seems either bugged or, like rumor from the beta has it, that it's only a chance for 224 in NiM/highlighted HM.:( Edited by Torvai

I am hoping it is yet another bug, as this is what was said in the blog about operation changes.

Nightmare Mode will also be available for all the Operations that had it previously, and will reward the same as the highlighted Hard Mode, as all the unique mounts and titles available currently.