Name - K'senìa

Class - Sage

Category - Biggest Heal - 22484

Link - http://i.imgur.com/53xy5sN.jpg

Type: Arena

Name: Yoola

Category: Most glorious victory

Class: Scoundrel

Link: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/391046545654760688/657877F10F3815B5F04ED1AC7C0C5A5BA4977E56/

What's so great abou-- d'oh jeezush

Edited by ace_boogie

I believe this would be enough for top jug tank protection and top jug tank prot/damage

Type: Warzone

Name - AidenAurrrias

Category - Portection and protection/damage

Class: Juggernaut

Link - http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/tiger32k/Screenshot_2015-11-12_03_43_34_046684.jpg

I think we should have a rule that all protection based records require that guard is bound xD

But really, you need to look up "guard swapping" if you want to tank properly.

guard is bound to my R key... :rak_02::rolleyes:

Oh weird. It just looks like you are using the default UI with only 1 through = bound on your primary bar with no bind on the guard button, which is on the complete opposite side of the UI to your raid frames. I also assumed you had your guard sitting on the sorc healer the entire time, which explained why the operative healer died 5 times.

Either way, I was half kidding but it still stands that if you are tanking you NEED to have guard bound to be effective. Hey, I didn't have guard bound either when I first started. No shame, only room to improve. That damage rotation may need work too.

Oh weird. It just looks like you are using the default UI with only 1 through = bound on your primary bar with no bind on the guard button, which is on the complete opposite side of the UI to your raid frames. I also assumed you had your guard sitting on the sorc healer the entire time, which explained why the operative healer died 5 times.

Either way, I was half kidding but it still stands that if you are tanking you NEED to have guard bound to be effective. Hey, I didn't have guard bound either when I first started. No shame, only room to improve. That damage rotation may need work too.

I was interceding every 15s and focusing more on rotating stuns and tuants on CD to peel for the healers. On another note, this was in 204's as I haven't gotten him min/maxed just yet.

I was interceding every 15s and focusing more on rotating stuns and tuants on CD to peel for the healers. On another note, this was in 204's as I haven't gotten him min/maxed just yet.

Stuns are on about a minute CD and taunts are off the GCD. Again, it's fine to be where you are at so you don't need to be defensive, just pointing out things that could be improved on. Whether you listen or not is up to you. It's a game, have fun.

I only have stuff key bound so people would stop making fun of my screenshots. I click errthang.

Stuns are on about a minute CD and taunts are off the GCD. Again, it's fine to be where you are at so you don't need to be defensive, just pointing out things that could be improved on. Whether you listen or not is up to you. It's a game, have fun.

threatening roar, push, backhand, force choke, with push and FC on lowered CD. yes I know tuants are off the GCD. when you say things like "no need to be defensive" and "it's fine to be where your at" in the same sentence it's akin to anything started with "I don't mean to be rude, but...". I'm not being defensive, you're being condescending.

I only have stuff key bound so people would stop making fun of my screenshots. I click errthang.

I have my G12 all set up so tbh I'm just taking anything he says with a large grain of salt.

Edited by jedcjedcjedc

HAHA

I have my G12 all set up so tbh I'm just taking anything he says with a large grain of salt.

And you know that the binds show up on the screenshots, right? xD You either decided to load a different binding profile to take the SS or they aren't bound.

when you say things like "no need to be defensive" and "it's fine to be where your at" in the same sentence it's akin to anything started with "I don't mean to be rude, but...". I'm not being defensive, you're being condescending.

For some reason you feel it necessary to make us believe you have things bound, and I don't understand why. I used to be a mad clicker. It took me months after even getting my naga to bother bind anything, and after that it took a while for me to use alt/shift to get more than the 12 xD I've been there, no shame. I know how that class can/should perform, and I'm telling you there is much to do if you want to get better. If you don't, that's up to you. It's a game, have fun. Relax. Not out to hurt your feelings.

You follow?

HAHA

And you know that the binds show up on the screenshots, right? xD You either decided to load a different binding profile to take the SS or they aren't bound.

For some reason you feel it necessary to make us believe you have things bound, and I don't understand why. I used to be a mad clicker. It took me months after even getting my naga to bother bind anything, and after that it took a while for me to use alt/shift to get more than the 12 xD I've been there, no shame. I know how that class can/should perform, and I'm telling you there is much to do if you want to get better. If you don't, that's up to you. It's a game, have fun. Relax. Not out to hurt your feelings.

You follow?

except nothing is on my guard, yet I press R and there it is. If it is that important to you I can take a pic on my phone just for you.

Edited by jedcjedcjedc