Census agrees this is a trainwreck and doomed!

Denerio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So who doesn't believe me now that there will be a mass exodus within a couple months.

You mean like the other times you predicted doom and it didn't happen?

Oh well, the laws of probability guarantee that at some point you'll guess correctly. Whether that happens before the Earth's tectonic system shuts down or the Sun turns into a red giant is a pretty good question.

So who doesn't believe me now that there will be a mass exodus within a couple months.

Judging solely by this thread alone I'd say as of now pretty much everyone doesn't believe you.

Would you like to at least list your reasons for the latest this will kill swtor post?

The word you were trying for in the title of the thread is consensus not the one you used.

Just a tip.

Edited by Beranzen

probably both, the old time subs will most likely drop off one by one as the final nails of disappointment are hammered home...the casual crowd tho i expect will rise by a nice amount, once again another way casual stance to an mmo has slapped the old time players, but oh well, cant change a successful way money is made

Will there be a higher-than-normal rate of churn? Yeah, probably. Will the overall population tank? Doubt it, but we'll see.

I don't think we'll really have the complete picture on whether this experiment in applying the Telltale Games model of episodic story content to an MMO is a success or failure until at least the third month of the month-to-month story updates.

We might see people drop off in November when we're going to have a couple months before the next chapter comes out, we might see numbers spike in December when the movie drives up the hype for all things Star Wars, but by the time things settle the success of the model will turn on whether people come back and stay subscribed for the ongoing updates once they're rolling.

Edited by DarthDymond

When the movie comes out, I think alot of people will sit down and enjoy what this game has to offer. I just wish EA loosens the restrictions to F2P and preferred players a bit since they are trying to bring quality story content regularly. I think they should shift the focus on showing value on the content instead of hand cuffing people too much.

Just my two cents.

I don't think anyone believes you. There are a few tiny disappointing 'small' things, but overall the xpac is exactly what this game needed.

Umm no. If anything more people will come to the game and I believe the new level sync system, which allows you to level up on any planet you want to go to is really big for the game. It works very, very well.

That together with them focusing on immersive story, the new companion system, the new "polish" the game received, are all great marks for it that we should be commending BioWare on. No, it's not agreed it's a trainweck. Not even in the slightest.

2.0: THE GAME IS DYING

3.0: THE GAME IS DYING

4.0: THE GAME IS DYING

:rolleyes:

2.0.0a: THE GAME IS DYING

2.0.0b: THE GAME IS DYING

2.0.1: THE GAME IS DYING

2.1.0: THE GAME IS DYING

2.1.0a: THE GAME IS DYING

2.1.0b: THE GAME IS DYING

2.1.1: THE GAME IS DYING

2.2.0: THE GAME IS DYING