Yavin 4 ex-companion gear have wrong stats?

Jianka

In particular, "Devoted Allies Assault Offhand Lightsaber" wich was offhand dps weapon for Ahara, now have Heavy Endurance Absorption/Defense stats, yet no tanking class in game can use offhand weapons.

I think it should have same statistics as mainhand "Devoted Allies Assault Lightsaber".

Am I wrong? Did anyone noticed some issues with other companion gear?

Not sure if you read my post.

That's exactly what I am saying - companions no longer need it. But I can wear it, yet offhand lightsaber with tanking stats fit no class.

I'd like to hear someone with offhand blaster set (I didn't have one to test), if it is the same.

Clarification: It was made legacy and wearable by players, but no player can use it because of stats. And it was about single 192 rating weapon sentinels/marauders could love to use. Only better weapons are in raids or conquest crafted.

Edited by Jianka
Clarification

Additionally, main hand weapons which were tank gear have been switched to dps stats.

For alts, this is generally better gear than what I had and perfect for leveling any character 55+. I made a point of making sure I had every type of gear and weapon as they announced this change before 4.0 went live, but then they messed up the stats on a few items.

I would like to see the offhand saber changed to dps stats and to have the former tank weapons set back to tank weapons, because I do level characters as tanks.

I just saw that on a quest from Rishi. I've been picking up one of each type just in case I level something that needs those weapons. But there's no-one I can think of that would ever use an offhand lightsaber with tanking stats. Pretty sure someone had a brain fart when they clicked the boxes on that one during the transition of stats.

I checked all my 192 legacy gear and have equipped them. Stats do not change when equipped. This certainly looks like a bug to me. Not a huge one, but I lack early access so I am just trying to setup characters for next week.

Have tank main hand weapons back, and a proper dps offhand for my sentinel, would be excellent. :)