Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Hottie’s 4.0 Guide to PvP Operative/Scoundrel Healing

kissingaiur

They are not just easier to play, they are objectively better at their roll in 4v4 arenas. guide is appreciated, but BioWare needs to inject some love into PvP balance, unless people are satisfied with double carb+sorc making up almost all of the top 200 players again next season.

*Chuckle* How are they not easier to play? I literally almost pulled 7k last night in teams on my Sorc which i never play. To pull 7K as an Operative is hard as ****. They are extremely easier and more unforgiving.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I discovered:

It is possible if specced into Circumvention (in the heroic tree) to avoid a Mez by a Jug/Mara when leap to you by teleporting to an ally or enemy. For some reason this does not work verse a PT pull -> carbonize. I tested this out multiple times, even specced into Circumvention with the same result. The ability goes off and shows the animation but does not teleport you away from the enemy PT.

Really freakin' annoying. I believe this might be because pull/carbonize is quicker animation then Leap/Mez.

Thought it was interesting to share. :)

I'm a moron for pointing out the obvious? Why let BioWare slide on ****** class balance year after year?

Class balance after years....Years! of broken operative healing mkay, the only difference between the old foty operatives and foty sorcs is that sorcs literally require nothing to be great. Operatives can still pump out the most hps in the game it's just very unforgiving if you mess up. On top of that they actually made it 3 seconds easier to maintain that insane hps unlike before ops now are all about the probes if a focused target isn't probed don't expect much in terms of single healing.

• 2 weeks later...

I always promised you guys I would update you on anything new I am doing and currently theory crafting. I talked to dkinvoker on my guide (on dulfy) about a way to improve our burst healing for Operatives which ended up having excellent results.

He brought up my attention about stacking our (2) piece set bonus twice. This never occurred to me because I assumed you would have to wear PvE gear to do this and the loss of expertise/other stats would be too much of a hit. I did not think about the fact that you could stack the old (2) piece bonus from the previous PvP gear set (this is were I suggest to ALWAYS SAVE POST PAST PVP ARMORINGS just in case).

Why is this significant? Stacking these two set bonuses will give you two (2) 100% Critical percentage to your Kolto Injection. Since they are part of two different gear sets the procs will not override each other and will appear together (another thing I never considered; don't understand why they wouldn't override?).

---------------------------------

What does this mean in relation to burst healing?

1) This means Crit on Injection will proc more often because of RNG since they are on two different proc cycles.

2) If you get a double stack (two procs stack) it will give you 200% Critical percentage to your next Injection. With the changes in 4.0 Crit/Surge were merged. Critical percentage also effects your surge of your heals. I don't know if you are all aware of this, this means if you crit without the proc your Injection will hit for 10-12k. With your proc your injection will crit for 14-17k. With a double stack proc your injection crits for 18-26k.

I tested this out myself and it is a significant increase to your Injection heal. The highest recorded crit heal I pulled in a warzone yesterday was close to 26K. Just think about that. If your target has RN/Probes on them and you heal your target for a 26K followed by a Surgical Probe after, that could be easily over a 30k+ heal.

What do you lose in this exchange?

This is just when you switch out two (2) armoring for the old PvP set bonus.

You lose in stats:

-1068 HP

-.17% crit

six (6) piece PvP set bonus. This means you are dropping -3 seconds on our Nanotech.

Is it worth it?

I specifically looking at this from a high level PvP perspective. This means from a solo rank/group rank perspective. Since burst comps are meta over dot/cleave this build is worth it. Solo ranked revolves around you healing one target who is going to be bursted by 2-3 players. If your Injection is criting more often/crits with 200% it will be a extreme benefit. I have also tested this out in group ranked vs. hardsplit and mez comps last night and it worked very well. I would call out to my team when I had a crit/double crit stack so they wouldn't need to pop all their cooldowns. When I had a double proc it heals my team mate almost to full.

This does mean if you run this build you have to prioritize getting your injection out above all else when you have a crit or double crit. This means bait at least 1-2 interrupts (cast Kolto Infusion and Kolto Wave first) before attempting to cast Injection.

If you are fighting solo ranked/group ranked vs. dot/cleave comps this build could be provide less benefit and going your six (6) piece bonus might be better. Just keep that in mind.

------------------------------------

I am currently running a very weird build to test the benefits. I switched out two (2) of my alacrity enhancements for crit which dropped me down to around 7.79% Alacrity (721 Alacrity rating) and brought me up to around 39.37% Crit (1525 Critical Rating). To account for the loss in HP I switched out two (2) of my crit augs and replace them with Advanced Foritiude Augment 40 (+73 END/ +48 POWER). This brought my HP up to 70,150 which I feel a little more comfortable with (still a -511 HP loss).

Hope this helps guys and please let me know your thoughts on this new discovery.

Edited by kissingaiur

For more theory crafting I also am trying out the old Arkanian PvE 2 set bonus which increases your RN/Cloud by 15%. This was because I was trying to see if I could make up for the loss of -3 off of cloud set bonus which you cannot get if you are double stacking Injection Proc. Why stack this? This lets you keep your OP double stack of Injection (crits for 24k easily) while also not completely nerfing the hps of your RN/Cloud. This is also possible because our 4 piece set bonus for healing is garbage strongly outweighed by 15% to our RN/Cloud increase.

My set up is really weird. I used 2 fortitude augs (to get hp to 70k) also a mix of power/crit/alacrity augs to balance out my stats. The PvE 2 piece set bonus surprising bolsters to 2018 in a warzone (lol bioware)! The best bolster I could get with the PvE set bonus was green 190s (mods/enhancements) which could be found on fleet.

A run down on losses/gains:

My old min/maxed gear set:

70662 HP

Bonus Healing: 1635.5

Crit: 38.58%

Alacrity: 10.19%

+15% chance of a 100% crit Injection proc

+ 3 seconds off of RN/Cloud

+ 2 energy off of Injection/Fusion

New set:

70193 HP (-469 HP)

Bonus healing 1628.0 (-7.5)

Crit: 37.62% (-.96)

Alacrity 8.58% (-1.61)

-3 seconds off of RN/Cloud

-2 energy off of Injection/Fusion

+15% increase to RN/Cloud

+30%~ chance of a 100% crit Injection procs (stackable for 200% surge increase)

I will be testing this build in group/solo ranked. Remember if you want to test out this new gear set up that out of warzone you will have 1718 expertise and need 2018 to get into a ranked warzone. You will have to make 2 different gear sets, one with the old pvp gear and one with the pve gear. This way you can switch them out to queue and put on the pve gear when in the ranked wz.

Note: For you new Operatives you will probably not be able to do this new gear build because it requires you to have the old Arkanian PvE gear which is no older in the game. :(

Edited by kissingaiur

Update:

I tried the double 2 piece PvP sets/PvE set in Solo ranked last night (you can watch vods). My conclusion that it is super risky to use the PvE set in Solo ranked because if you are being focused fired it could result in a death because you are a tiny bit more squishier (i forgot to mention before that you are also losing around 1.5%~ damage reduction because of loss of armor rating). One of my games I was verse a good cleave comp but ended up getting chain cced and dying before I could get out of stun at the end wearing my PvE two piece.

You will still get the most HPS out wearing both sets but just remember that you have to make sure you rotate your defensive properly. The double PvP set bonus worked extremely well I was able to get a 30.5k Crit on one of my Injections (OMG).

Edited by kissingaiur

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not clear about the gearing:

Ideal Armor Stats:

Power/Alacrity: 995 (10.19%)

Rest in Power/Critical Rating: 1397 (38.58%)

Augments:

Advanced Alacrity Augments x8: 73+ Alacrity 48+ Endurance

Advanced Critical Augments x6: 73+ Critical 48+ Endurance

According to my math, that means

Alacrity = 995 - (73 * 8 = 584) = 411 => 137 Alacrity pieces * 3

Crit = 1397 - (73 * 6 = 438) = 959 => 137 Crit pieces * 7

But the default Field Medic set has 4 Alacrity pieces. Am I correct that the proper gearing then means:

1. Take the Crit Ear and Implants

2. Take the Field Medic set and swap out one of the Alacrity enhancement for a Crit?

Thanks!

I'm not clear about the gearing:

According to my math, that means

Alacrity = 995 - (73 * 8 = 584) = 411 => 137 Alacrity pieces * 3

Crit = 1397 - (73 * 6 = 438) = 959 => 137 Crit pieces * 7

But the default Field Medic set has 4 Alacrity pieces. Am I correct that the proper gearing then means:

1. Take the Crit Ear and Implants

2. Take the Field Medic set and swap out one of the Alacrity enhancement for a Crit?

Thanks!

Yes, that sounds correct. I would check this but my gear is currently really messed up because I'm playing weird gearing builds. I do remember i did talk Crit ear/Implants.

Sorry if that wasn't clear and the confusion. If there is any other questions please let me know.

Cheers!

Hottie, I blame you for convincing me to make my Operative a healer, rather than shelf her. It seems I like punishment, and playing the classes that must work harder to be as good as their counterparts.

Great guide, thanks.

<3. Just hang in there! With every game you will get better. Practice makes perfect (trust me). If you are every having any trouble against different classes for example just ask!

Cheers!

Update:

I tried the double 2 piece PvP sets/PvE set in Solo ranked last night (you can watch vods). My conclusion that it is super risky to use the PvE set in Solo ranked because if you are being focused fired it could result in a death because you are a tiny bit more squishier (i forgot to mention before that you are also losing around 1.5%~ damage reduction because of loss of armor rating). One of my games I was verse a good cleave comp but ended up getting chain cced and dying before I could get out of stun at the end wearing my PvE two piece.

You will still get the most HPS out wearing both sets but just remember that you have to make sure you rotate your defensive properly. The double PvP set bonus worked extremely well I was able to get a 30.5k Crit on one of my Injections (OMG).

Hello mate,

first of all thank you for this great guide,

i am a newcomer on this game and i am enjoying evry bit of this class just becouse of you.

I asked this question on the guide site but i will ask it here again :)

About the using the 2 extre pieces of PVE gear to better HPS in Ranked arena,

if you drop 2 pvp pieces of the pvp set to try this , how come you can reach the 2018 Expertise value to be able to apply to Ranked Arena?

I have full PVP set Exemplar and that alone i need to put crystals with expertise on weapon and off hand to be able to have it to 2018 (i think its the correct value to be able to apply)

I am new to the game so sorry if this might be a silly question :)

once again thank you very much

Update:

Hello mate,

i am a newcomer on this game and i am enjoying evry bit of this class just becouse of you.

if you drop 2 pvp pieces of the pvp set to try this , how come you can reach the 2018 Expertise value to be able to apply to Ranked Arena?

I have full PVP set Exemplar and that alone i need to put crystals with expertise on weapon and off hand to be able to have it to 2018 (i think its the correct value to be able to apply)

Hello mate,

I'm well aware that you need 2018 expertise to enter a ranked arena now. As I stated above you will have to queue wearing pull pvp gear then switch out after you are in queue. If the ranked button is not showing (sometimes it bugs out) you will have to queue for a reg warzone wearing pull pvp gear, leave it right away and then you should be able to queue for a ranked warzone. After you are queued reset your gear to the PvE 2 piece or when you are in the game.

Just be careful because if the team is playing tunnel healer strats its better to use the other pvp gear sets over the PvE set since you lose armor/HP.

Good luck and I hope this helps!

I want to update you guys on what utilities I am using currently. Here are the standard ones who should always have:

Skillful:

Nanotech Suit/Smuggeled Get-up

Chem-resistant Inlays/Scar Tissue

Flash Powder

Masterful:

Forified Kolto/Supplemented Medpac

Heroic:

Evasive Imperative/Scramble

Revitalizers/Surprise Comback

For the last point I am switch around from:

Slip Away/Dirty Escape, Med Shield/Med Screen, Endorphin Rush/Keep Cool

I have gotten a little away from Endorphin Rush utility. I found that I really don't need it as often if you are using your Diagnostic scan as a filler after casts. If you have good energy management you shouldn't have an issue dropping this. To make up for this loss when you do activate Endorphin Rush/Keep Cool ability, use your scan in addition when popping it, to boost your energy back to over 75% to stabilize your energy recovery.

Another reason I am dropping this utility is that I am being stunned a lot. If you are being stunned and interrupted a lot your energy isn't being tanked. Majority of your matches you aren't going to be free casting so you wouldn't be tanking your energy enough to make this utility useful.

Med Shield/Med Screen is something I use to pad my healing numbers. It's pretty much worthless doing the heal of a low-end HoT crit tick around 3K~. In a match it can average heal me for like under 20k~ which is meh. If you are being focus fired it is an option which will give you a tiny bit more healing purely for yourself. It's up to you if you want to take it.

Note: If you are against heavy DoT cleave in an arena I would spec into this ability so I could get more overall healing on myself.

Slip Away/Dirty Escape is the utility I am normally running in solo ranked and regs. I love it because I use my hardstun almost always on cd. If you are an advanced player who knows when to hardstun to reduce burst or to peel for a player while healing this utility probably will benefit you the most. It is a style preference, if you aren't using it on cd don't take it. For any of you who are learning I would spec into it and try to be looking for situations in between healing where you could save a player or cc an enemy dps or healer. It's a great habit to get into.

Good luck boys and girls and happy holidays!

Kiting and Positioning in Novare Coast:

1) http://imgur.com/m5SpkBv

Tip: Going to west? Use the rock marked to go further, then save the second roll for the ledge. This will save you time.

Tip: If you need to pull back or stealth out and heal up. These two trees are what you can use to kite melee, LoS or a save place to heal up.

2) http://imgur.com/m45WKrI

Tip: When pulling back these are the places you can use to LoS, Kite or heal up. Always be next an object for you to do these things. NEVER be out in the open. It is extremely easy to kill an Operative healer out in the open. Always use the environment to your advantage.

3) http://imgur.com/wyGSmr8

Tip: When running into mid in the beginning be in a good spot so the incoming rush don't jump to you. I favor going to the right side of the node by the wall. Be careful though, Jugs/Maras love to jump in and awe in that area. Sometimes it's best to hold back if you suspect this will happen before hugging the wall. After that stay on your side of the sandbags. If you are having trouble healing someone way up front. Circle around to the left gun area to heal the player. Try not to be in the center without a tank.

Tip: It's extremely easy to piss off DPS around the turret area (left side of the screenshot). Because you can step two paces up and hug the corners and completely LoS a range player. If they adjust their positning to try to target you just step 2 paces up again and LoS them. They will be forced to always break their channel or cast. You will see me always flipping my screenshot looking at whoever is targeting me during the time i'm around the turret and easily LoSing their attacks.

Tip: Circling around the node itself is a lot a good strategy. Just be aware of majority of their team will be around the other side. It's a better idea to do this if their team is spread out so you would be LoSing majority of you switch from one side to the next. Also remember if you are kiting around the back of the node you can get pushed down the hill. This is a bad position to be in because it's out in the open with little to LoS with. Make sure to evade this if possible because it could make you an easy target for other range.

Tip: A lot of players don't realize this but South node is on a hill. It's extremely easy if you are taking pressure to just double roll down the hill to LoS. The players if they are in the center would have to run, hop over the sandbags and run down to target you as a range. ALWAYS remember that.

Tip: If you are losing mid fall back to the tent or tree by the tent to wait for reinforcements.

4) http://imgur.com/P5FUCMP

Tip: When falling back on the "pub" side of the map I favor going to the stump or the left tree. Really good places to LoS range or to revive if coming out of combat stealth.

Tip: Remember again that South node is on a hill which means if you are being focus fired. Double roll down the hill to LoS the range.

Tip: One advantage pubside has is the little dip or crater in the ground. By standing in it you can LoS anyone attacking you on the top of the hill. It sometimes annoying if a melee is fighting there because you would literally have to run all the way down there to be in range of healing them.

Tip: Again if you need to fall back on pub side just like imp side, go to the tent and wait for reinforces.

5) http://imgur.com/h1kbAnF

Tip: Want to go to West Node fast? Use the ledge here to port yourself into the air with your roll to go further. You can do the same if you want to go East Node. Also there is a nice, large tree here for LoSing if you need to if you are pushing up south.

6) http://imgur.com/LRh3DpT

Tip: Just like before use the environment to your advantage. Roll of the edge to go where you want to go faster.

7) http://imgur.com/noBT425

Tip: On the East Node I use the little lip of the cliff to slightly roll down the hill so I can get a cast off. Normally doing this if I am under a lot of range/melee fire from East to get some distance using the ledge roll advantage.

Tip: You can also use the wall here to kite around if needed. Just be aware that there is really nothing behind it if there are players all around probably not the best option when kiting. I would recommend going around the large rock instead.

8) http://imgur.com/Qu8m4xa

Both East and West node's here are similar so both these tips would apply to each.

Tip: See the solar panel(? or light thing) to the left? I would not recommand going behind it. I have tried kiting around it many times and always get stuck and unable to kite easily in there. If you need to kite go around the wall.

Tip: You are also welcome to kite around the node here just be aware that there is a cliff. If you are being chased with someone with a knockback, probably not best to go behind here unless you have no other option. Being stuck, out of position back there sucks.

Tip: See the block wall by my character? This is a wonderful place to LoS range or a melee leap running to east or west. It's a safe place to stand. I sometimes even are on top of this block and if being focused by a range hop down to LoS the damage and force the range to move.

Tip: See the box lifter(?) next to the turret? This environmental object is a blessing and a curse. It might no look like it but the tongs sticking up can LoS range. If you are being focused you can step in front of one of the tongs depending on where the range DPS is and force them to move to continue to DPS you. As a healer it's easy to be healing a melee and have them LoS you because of this object. Try to use it to benefit you and be aware it is a LoS point for both your places as well as the enemy.

Tip: I always favor going around the turret when kiting. It's a large area to LoS while circling in and out of battle at the node for peels or for healing. I also sometimes make a melee run to be back there just to mez them, then double roll back to my allies.

I will be making more of these. Let me know what you think or if you feel like I missed something in the descriptions. I am adding this to the front of my guide and once I finish every map I will be adding it to dulfy.

Edited by kissingaiur

• 2 weeks later...

Kiting and Positioning in Void Star:

Overview: After playing the map as a Operative Healer hundreds of times I am not to fond of it when it comes to positioning and kiting. Majority of my dislike comes with defending because your team gets forced into small chokes where you are easily pushed back into walls or corners. In Void Star you will notice the best spots to position yourself will be by pillars or by double stacked boxes/crates.

1) http://imgur.com/16opddJ

This is an attacking perspective overview. If your team is not confident or is lacking in heals stay back around the lines I pointed out. These are the best areas for you to be around. Let your team over extend and push forward. If anyone jumps on you push back to the LoS points around the ship, box, pillars of the bridge area or if it's on the right, the first back pillar, box and pillars of the bridge.

All these positioning in the back gives your DPS the ability to pick off anyone who overextends. These players will also be LoSing their healers and support just to kill you which is good for your team.

If your team is doing well move up to the other LoS points I circled depending on which side majority of your team is rushing. If for whatever reason your team is losing at the doors push back to the areas I marked with the line to wait for reinforces or switch sides.

1-A) http://imgur.com/p2hWqZW

This goes with the image above. This shows good positioning. This game I was being tunneled so I pushed back to my LoS point giving my team an easy kill and forcing this player to be extremely out of position.

2) http://imgur.com/3Ryyeqw

This is if your team is confident attacking left side. Here is a good safe angle to position yourself and great LoS points. There is also a health pack in the back corner so if something does happen you also have that to work with.

Notice that here you have a double box stacked on the left of my toon. This will let you LoS any range. If you begin to use these boxes it is extremely easy to LoS range just by moving two steps in one direction and continuing to heal. I have canceled many range attacks using small environmental objects like these. It's a great way to make the range targeting to get frustrated and switch targets haha.

2-A) http://imgur.com/MccFkMC

Other places left side to LoS or kite around are seen here. Do you see the double stacked box to the right of my toon? That is by far one of my favorite boxes in Voidstar when defending. Just by one step to the right or left you can LoS a range in front of you or to the sides of you while still being in a good position to heal an overextended ally in their back line. Remember double stacked boxes or crates are your friends!

2-B) http://imgur.com/mD7Qd5P

This goes with the image above to show the same persective but from a defending point of view. This positioning sucks because it forces you into a choke but that is just because of the map decision. Use the double stacked boxes to advanced forward other then that you should be using the pillar to LoS and kite majority of the attacks on you. This will also place yourself in the best position to get peels.

The only thing I hate about this pillar humping strat is if they have a lot of range and position themselves on both sides of the pillar. This makes it impossible to LoS the range of the enemy and you will most likely die without peels, off heals or a guard.

Another tip I would give is remember to use the pillar hugging the left side (seen on screenshot). A lot of players forget this is a kiting/LoS option too. It's a good place to run away from range but the only downside it is extremely squishy when going around it hugging the wall. Just remember if it's tough for you it's also touch for the enemies attacking you. Get use to using it and it will benefit you in combat. I also use this spot for a good stealth and recover point so I can quickly jump back into battle after stabilizing myself.

3) http://imgur.com/o5ya4Ur

This is a leftside defending perspective. Notice again here I am positioning myself around the double stacked crates which is an easy LoS point. Here you have 3 options to LoS. Hugging the left lip of the wall under your respawn, double stacked crates and the pillar. I switch around these three when kiting so my actions aren't predicable.

3-A) http://imgur.com/56NspOm

This is a attacking persective of the screenshot above. Notice I am always around something to LoS. Use the two pillars to kite and LoS. If your team starts dying move back to the large box behind you or kite toward the other side. Just remember not to be count out in the open if you switch sides or you will die most likely or forced to stealth out.

4) http://imgur.com/4KP0rqO

This section of the map is when you get the first set of doors open. This area is again a very tight area and hard to keep distance as a healer. Depending on what side I am on I like to use the doors as a way to LoS. It's basically the only real area you can kite backward and it's safe. If anyone catches you, you can CC them way up the ramp then hurry back to the battle.

The center island here is tricky. right and left side of it you can use for kiting but be careful. Please be aware that a player can push you off this platform into the pit below. It has happened to me and it sucks. Try not to go in front of this island because again 1 good knockback or push and you could go flying and die.

If you are the only one left on this side of the map (before the bridge is down) there is another new option you can consider. Using your Holo to teleport to the other side if a player is close to the edge. Be aware that holo is still buggy and it only works 50% of the time in situations like this. If you are going to die anyways, might as well try right? (It's awkward when it fails, you are all like MLG for one moment, doesn't work and you fall to your death LOL). The safer suggestion is if you have a friend on the other side who is a Sorc/Sage they can pull you across.

5) http://imgur.com/aAliB3i

Lets talk about how to get over the bridge without being pushed or knockbacked off. Everytime you go over the bridge it's a risk because normally players are just itchy, laying in wait to push you off. You have many options of doing it safely:

A) Holo - You can teleport to someone has made the walk of faith successfully and is close to the other side, then roll right after and you should be safely out of harms way. You can also do the same and Holo to an enemy as well.

B) Roll - Run as far as you can safely then double roll. Hopefully you can do it fast enough that you can make it across before the enemy reacts.

C) Stealth - Stealth yourself and allies across.

D) I call this strategy, "Let the sheep go first" lol, meaning let your allies bait all the knockbacks, when it's safely double roll across.

E) Have good positioning. If all these aren't an option having good poisoning is a way to safely cross the bridge and not get knocked back into the pit. It's pretty obvious when someone is about to use a knockback. Just run closer toward them so if they knock you'll be on the edge of the bridge and not in the pit. This is just for knockbacks not for Jug push which can be harder to judge the distance.

After you are safely across in this screenshot I crossed out "NO zones". These are areas you shouldn't be standing because of knockbacks or pushes. It's best not to get caught out here because one push and you'll be dead. \

See the double craft in front of my toon? Love this craft because it has saved my life so many times. GREAT place to LoS and kite around, no matter if you are attacking or defending.

Depending on the enemie's positioning you can use the LoS spots around the doors to LoS range. It's not the greatest option but if you are about to die, remember they are there.

There is a median or small wall that is between the doors. This is also a good place to LoS while keeping an eye on the doors.

I always told you that it's important to use pillars whenever you can when kiting and LoSing range. Here though it can be tricky because they are so close to the edge/pit. I would try to evade using the pillars here or only use them as a last resort. If i do use them I try to stay close to the inside as possible since I don't want to be knocked off.

6) http://imgur.com/RUNKpUV

6-A) http://imgur.com/ARM9Yh3

This is another place I hate to kite because it forces you to narrow space with a lot of environmental crap on the ground so it's hard to roll. Two notable LoS spots is the double box stacked (second screenshot) and the two missiles stacked to the back wall.

7) http://imgur.com/Tx85Gme

At the last section of voidstar this is one of my favorite positions for defending. Notice I am behind stacked barrels. They are positioned in an arch is it easy to see allies and feel safe. Other good kiting options is the overtuned box to front of right of my toon. There is a little gap underneath to LoS and kite. There is also two boxes to the left my toon where are awesome LoS and kiting options.

7-A) http://imgur.com/6vPAMrv

Here is a zoomed out view of the places that are awesome for kiting and LoSing behind. Also be aware there is a health pack to the backwall. If things get hairy you can push back and grab that to heal up.

7-B) http://imgur.com/Ar0iZnO

Try to go around the box if you need to. You cannot go around both of the boxes hugging the back wall. From there to keep distance from the fight you can go into the box or around it to the other health pack. All good places to keep distance and LoS.

Edited by kissingaiur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.