Vang Specs

Xisheng

Yep, plasmatech right now has worse sustained, worse defensive, and much worse burst compared to tactics. I personally play pyrotech cause it's still fun to kill people with a non-OP spec, but that's me.

Nooo, I don't know tbh. Just tried an Arena WZ with Tactics and I just did nothing. I really don't know why D:

Nooo, I don't know tbh. Just tried an Arena WZ with Tactics and I just did nothing. I really don't know why D:

Start by loading shoulder cannon. Feel free to use shoulder cannon whenever useful, since it is off GCD. Use sticky grenade, explosive plastique, stockstrike and high impact bolt off cooldown. Also use gut every once in a while to keep your enemy DOT'ed up. Spam Tactical Surge while waiting for CDs.

EDIT: I'm only lvl 55, at least until Tuesday.

Edited by ThomasTheBeige

HIB resets Gut's bleed. So basically, you can start will assault plastique (AP), then gut, then cell burst, then HIB, then stock strike, then HIB (reset by stock strike, sticky grenade, and tactical surge). Then use AP on cooldown, cell burst when at 4 lodes, Stock strike or TS when needed as fillers and to reset HIB every 4 GCDs. Use your aoes of course too. I use reserve power cells before Cell burst and battle focus before aoes, but that's not 100%. You know how pvp is - situational.

Kinda went quick there, but that how I start most my fights. And ya, shoulder cannon as needed (mine heals) as well as charging your lodes up thru regeneration before fights and periodically if convenient. Don't just spam shoulder cannon to start the fight. That seems silly to me. Use it in between your GCds or, if u spec it to heal, obviously use it with that in mind.

Edited by AndriusAjax