Do us all a favour

KurLieEBoII

Allow us to turn sync level on and off, because i really cant stand it and i'm level 65 and i want to stay that i don't want be level 18, 40 or 35 i want to be Level 65. Make it an option for us, so when we help people we can put it on and help but when we wanna go to DK we can still be level 65 and not down-leveled to 18. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow us to turn sync level on and off, because i really cant stand it and i'm level 65 and i want to stay that i don't want be level 18, 40 or 35 i want to be Level 65. Make it an option for us, so when we help people we can put it on and help but when we wanna go to DK we can still be level 65 and not down-leveled to 18. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What are you doing on DK at 65? Besides class missions, I bet your there for heroics, to help someone, or simple RP. In either of these cases, what does it matter? Heroic means you can gain exp and lockbox based on level. Helping someone means you aren't screwing them outta exp. RP, well, I guess it can make it hard to make you god-like and insta-kill or bypass aggro, but good speeder driving avoids it too. Plus, its super easy to kill NPCs, even downscaled. I don't see why everyone is in a huff?

I wonder if putting it in capital letters will help?

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE CHANGED.

It is now part of core game mechanics. It ties directly into POST 65 content. It was made this way for a reason. Changing it back would mean having to change the way much of the content POST 65 functions.

What are you doing on DK at 65? Besides class missions, I bet your there for heroics, to help someone, or simple RP. In either of these cases, what does it matter? Heroic means you can gain exp and lockbox based on level. Helping someone means you aren't screwing them outta exp. RP, well, I guess it can make it hard to make you god-like and insta-kill or bypass aggro, but good speeder driving avoids it too. Plus, its super easy to kill NPCs, even downscaled. I don't see why everyone is in a huff?

I was using DK as an example. But when i'm on corellia doing daily's i don't want to be level 53 i want to be level 65 so i can run trough it easy and without dropping live because i've earned the level so i want the level to use !!!

I was using DK as an example. But when i'm on corellia doing daily's i don't want to be level 53 i want to be level 65 so i can run trough it easy and without dropping live because i've earned the level so i want the level to use !!!

So essentially you wanted easy mode. Level Sync is meant to scale to your level. No more easy mode for you.

Yes, I'll miss it. I loved doing dailies in a matter of an hour at the most on any planet. But this makes it more exciting, rather than never being hurt by anything.

It is now part of core game mechanics. It ties directly into POST 65 content. It was made this way for a reason. Changing it back would mean having to change the way much of the content POST 65 functions.

Then if they are a company like Bioware they should know that people are not going to want it so why not make it an option. But they wont because they couldn't care less.

QFT

/5char

So essentially you wanted easy mode. Level Sync is meant to scale to your level. No more easy mode for you.

Yes, I'll miss it. I loved doing dailies in a matter of an hour at the most on any planet. But this makes it more exciting, rather than never being hurt by anything.

You think 3 shotting is somehow more exciting than 1 shotting something? Sorry but I do not. Easy mode is still easy mode it just takes a few second longer. They added tediousness and nothing more. Thats a change not worth having as a forced feature.

Down leveling is a worthless change that really did warrant it being forced on everyone for no more than it does.

As a forced feature all the time, it's an overall waste of development time.

As an optional feature when you want it, it's not so bad to have the option to turn it on.

All emotion aside, yesterday I ran the Oricon dailies and [Heroic 2+] as a level 60 sorc, in 190 PVE gear, with a pantsless Xalek in tank mode (some weird bug that made all companions pantsless haha). No problem. Yeah, it was a little bit tougher than it used to be, but no big deal.

Just in case once isn't enough, I then did the same thing with my 60 marauder - solo'd everything, including heroic - no problem. Same 190 PVE gear, but I used treek as a healer this time. Yes, harder than before, but still quite easy. I never died.

Oricon scaled me down to 56.

Anyway, just try it. I don't love the change, but it's really no big deal.

Edited by teclado

You think 3 shotting is somehow more exciting than 1 shotting something? Sorry but I do not. Easy mode is still easy mode it just takes a few second longer. They added tediousness and nothing more. Thats a change not worth having as a forced feature.

Down leveling is a worthless change that really did warrant it being forced on everyone for no more than it does.

As a forced feature all the time, it's an overall waste of development time.

As an optional feature when you want it, it's not so bad to have the option to turn it on.

I do. Simply because then they can actually hurt me, barely, at the same time. I don't reach the "immortal" status, but I reach the ****** status.

I'm sorry everyone wants to go around, fire a blaster shot, and keep walking, rather than honestly spend an extra 5 seconds in actual combat.

if 1 section or people want it and 1 section does not... you own common sense if its not stupid... says put in an option to people that want it. Can and people that do not, do not have to ... its common sense im not asking for a billion things just a common sense thing..... Edited by KurLieEBoII

if 1 section or people want it and 1 section does not... you own common sense if its not stupid... says put in an option to people that want it can and people that do not, do not have to ... its common sense im not asking for a billion things just a common sense thing.....

Or you can simply adapt since you lose no abilities with the sync. It's not that big of a deal really.

And now he's lost any credibility by resorting to yelling and swearing.

If you had a valid case, rather than "i liked how easy it was", then you might be able to try to convince them with valid points. So far, there are very few points actually presented.

No I could not though because they do not listen.... tell me one time they have ever listened to us

if 1 section or people want it and 1 section does not... you own common sense if its not stupid... says put in an option to people that want it. Can and people that do not, do not have to ... its common sense im not asking for a billion things just a common sense thing.....

No.

This is actually a horrible design philosophy.

You don't create optional modes just because a portion of your users dislike a design decision. Especially so when that design decision is intended to serve a much larger portion of users and giving the option either increases your costs or degrades the experience of the others.

I took a 60 to DK last night. It was laughable easy to walk around. I took a Level 20 to Hutta... and one shotted loads of mobs. You feel entitled to be godlike... the designers disagree. All indications say that this is part of a larger plan to normalize the interactions across planets and support more wide-ranging quest opportunities. Bonus points for cutting down on super-leveled PvP ganking and world bosses being solo-farmed by level capped characters.

If you don't like it... don't play on the lower planets.

There's your option.

Throwing a tantrum might work on your parents when you are less than 5 years old. When you're doing it as an adult over the internet, it's simply pathetic. Where's your dignity?

Also, what do you do in case of conflicts? Say I want level sync, and I want everyone to have level sync for whatever reason and I am paying money? What then? "But I pay money, do what I want :mad: "

Edited by lpsmash

The game is still easy mode....

And now he's lost any credibility by resorting to yelling and swearing.

If you had a valid case, rather than "i liked how easy it was", then you might be able to try to convince them with valid points. So far, there are very few points actually presented.

You give me a valid reason other then I pay money so it should be my way. Or I am level 65 I am god.

It is not that big of a deal. Jesus people need to learn to relax. It's a fricken game.

No I could not though because they do not listen.... tell me one time they have ever listened to us

Quicker respawns on Bounty Event quest NPCs.

There. That's one time. But then we also have:

Legacy Datacrons

GSF

Outfit designer

Appearance designer

Dyes

Multiple rounds of Resolve changes

Rancor mounts

Heroic Terminal with teleporting

Turning in quests without returning to the quest giver

Adaptive Armor

Strongholds (housing)

why does he need to explain it to you? he doesn't want to be downleveled and weakened. period.

Throwing a tantrum might work on your parents when you are less than 5 years old. When you're doing it as an adult over the internet, it's simply pathetic. Where's your dignity?

Also, what do you do in case of conflicts? Say I want level sync, and I want everyone to have level sync for whatever reason and I am paying money? What then? "But I pay money, do what I want :mad: "

How can one find there dignity, when they had none to start with ?

i can not ever remember there being a Walmart in England.

it was an example you're being to literal. Choose any store you go to a lot and spend money at and the results are the same.

You wouldn't walk into them and demand that they cater to you simple because you are there and spend money on a regular basis.

Edited by Anaesha

Does it work both ways?

BIOWARE, YOUR GONNA LOOSE A LOAD OF SUBS!

;)

I personally do not care about dailys etc. but going to help someone OR doing a story mission for a comp and have it on a lower area and having to grind passed a load of lower level crap just to get there? Hell no! Stick your mission!

Bypassing low level crap, that's what it's all about for me! /honest :)