Seriously, what with all the increase in account unlocks?

Same here, amm. I don't really say it's super unfair, but in some cases it gets expensive. I understand all this because of the new collection system and stuff, but yeah. It's a little bit weird sometimes. I was looking to unlock the Satele Shan set yesterday for 200cc, but I said... I don't need it now, anyways, it's cheap. Today it's 400cc.

In the other hand, some armor sets that were 700cc+ or 400cc+ are now straight 400cc. It plays in both ways, but some items were a lil bit overpriced in my opinion. Anyways, I don't think they will change what they did with the prices.

Regards!

I think they should include a new item that drops in packs that gives us a free gold, silver or bronze unlock. Unlocks are costing me too much, and reduce the value of collecting silver and bronze things I only kind of like but surely won't pay 240 or 400 to unlock. I might use a freebie on one of those, though.

I'm also annoyed they didn't tell us the new pricing scheme on purpose, I waited on some stuff to see if they went up or down. I got a good deal on a few things that went down to 60, but overall I think I ended up worse since the 200+ stuff I was sitting on all went up to 400.

A quick shout out to all the people that thought this xpac was free. Bioware just decided to take the money from is in a different venue. Pretty disappointed with the shady way(s) they intentionally hid the cost of the expansion in the cartel market. I think this will backfire on them in the end. I would have much rather paid $10-$15 for the xpac rather than being decieved and drained at every micro transaction in the game.

I personally think there will be less unlocking now - mainly due to the fact that you cannot use armour sets on companions, so they are increasing the prices.

I know there are some sets that I'd like more than one of and I've unlocked them, but for each character I tend to use a different set. But as each character now just needs a single set of armour, less requirement.

Either that or they are preparing for Christmas. Increase all unlocks 80% - 100% now and then reduce them to their original levels for Christmas as a "gift".

mainly due to the fact that you cannot use armour sets on companions

Yes, yes you can use armour sets on companions. I have many wearing Tactical Infantry, Nico's Duster, etc. My main's companions all (except droids) wear the BBA Bounty Tracker set.

They don't get stats from them, but they can wear the armour.

Yes, yes you can use armour sets on companions. I have many wearing Tactical Infantry, Nico's Duster, etc. My main's companions all (except droids) wear the BBA Bounty Tracker set.

They don't get stats from them, but they can wear the armour.

Thew new companions cannot wear any armor. No gear slots on them.