Attention all players and Devs - 4.0 most complained about new feature. LEVEL SYNC

xlDaemonlx

I find it odd when the people who defend this system update state stuff like.

"You guys probably haven't played the group FP."

"You haven't done a Heroic yet. So you're complaints aren't valid."

Speaking from a person who played more then 6 FP's since the launch of the XPAC and did more then a dozen Heroics. I am not impressed with this system. I have played better games that had similar systems like this and turned their lvl sync it optional and made it work. Stating stuff like this breaks the game and so on is invalid. Because if it broke the game then what were you doing months before. I will give Bioware a month to sort this system out better because from I have played and seen it can be optional with out hurting a thing. If not I don't need to worry about resubbing simple as that. They're are much better MMO systems out there with optional game syncs, and great prizes when you both choose not to sync or do. Also if bioware needs a better PVP mechanic to help make open world flag for pvp better I would take notes from Destiny (bungie). They're system on calibration is one of the better I have seen on such features.

Edited by IlIsala

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's role-playing, it's bigger than me.

Because it would make so much RP sense for a agent to take zero damage from allmighty lv 30 Revan in foundry right? "What is this sorcery, he parries my lightsaber with his rifle aaaa!?!"

Edited by Kiesu

You really should try it before you complain about it. You really should. If you can't finish an H2 (and they are almost all H2) or a Solo FP (again, almost every FP has a Solo mode now) now, that is not the fault of level sync. Also, operations have oh my god I give up, you're just going to complain no matter what the reality is, aren't you?

solo mode is so lame, again, same problem. Your comp is OP, the mission becomes to easy to be much of a challenge and therefore not much fun.

This whole thing stinks. It is sinking in, swtor is no longer a game i want to sink my time into and god knows I've sunk way to much time into this game as judged by my completely insane reaction to having this game destroyed.

I remember laughing at a Forbes review that severely criticized the 200million spent developing this game. We now see what not spending this money gets, a very sad, less than immersive, kid's cartoon.

These guys are bragging about their cut scenes, quite frankly, the tech they use for this pales in comparison to what Star Citizen has. So I expect to leave this kiddie game for a real game in the near future.

Thanks for nothing.

tangled, there are people that just won't get it. They have something in their heads and are going for it. No matter the cost, no matter what logic lay ahead. Some just will NOT get it nor accept anything close to it.

There is no logic on mmo forums with some people. This is the greatest feature this game has ever had. You can do missions wherever you want. Still rolling through them in a way AND getting xp and rewards of YOUR level. There is absolutely no punishment whatsoever for doing this.

This level system is just a way to be able to do content throughout the whole galaxy instead of just choosing one linear path. It's more choice in the end.

what, ru some troll for the devos?

what, ru some troll for the devos?

Yes he is and there are to many of them trying to push their level sync love on us. Why is it hard to understand that we don't like it? What is the purpose of trying to force their opinion's on us?

I have testet level sync for many hours and i don't like it, i have given many reason why i don't like it and yet people is still trying to force their the level sync love on us, why on earth why.... Why do we need continue to give detailed explanations to defend our opinions?

Why comment on forum thread for something that does not concern you?

Since the developers can't know if we don't tell them, I'll add in my dislike for level syncing. I don't have many opportunities to group due to RL constraints leading to unexpected and sometime lengthy AFKs, and I like being able to go back later and finish up lower level quests that proved too difficult just for completion's sake. Please consider an opt-out as was offered for fast-leveling.

Thank you.

level planet Syncing should be a option not forced, I agree 100% that forcing it on players that's away from the feeling of all we accomplished. Level syncing on the flash point and group finder I agree with as it allows players of all levels to party with one another. I've just recently grouped with players half my level in Tactical flashpoint and everyone for the most part was able to carry their own weight.

I think that the objective of the lvl sync is to make pvp more equilibrated, if this is true, it wouldnt work making it optional. But i agree that there is a problem with the sync. :(

Well when it comes to the fair game of PVP with Level Sync, there still carries the same, and even new issues. Without Level Sync many high level players would not fight low levels because it was unfair, then there are those who will attack people regardless, and then the gankers. With level sync high level players cant avoid fights now since 2 decently leveleed players can now gank them even though thier characters have a decent level gain on them which is not really a bad thing but it also makes high level players waste time if they just need to visit one NPC before leaving the low level planet. As far as people who always pvp, making it optional allows for those people to fight fairly because it is a pvp server and many of those who attack everything enjoy the random battles, and if they are de-synced then it would be unfair yes, but that person could be in a group so being synced wouldnt help the fairness either. As far as gankers, again gankers will be gankers so now they will just run zerg groups to be unfair..... All of these situations can be as random as anything so if you really way it out as far as PVP goes you will still run into the same situations whether it is level synced, optional, or not used. The point is, that everyone who plays on PVP servers deals with all of these things, and anyone who has played an MMO for any period of time can tell you, you accept these risks the moment you play an open PVP server.

As far as a fe other post I have seen, I ask many people to refrain from rude comments, blind arguments based on opinion and not fact, this post is for people who do not agree with this to rally together so thier voice can be heard, and for people who disaagree to voice thier ideas and views why it should be kept the same, so please again refrain from making comments like "**** you your stupid and I think the idea is stupid. **** of BW and give me my money". This is to better the game to a wide variety of players, and whereas this is an open forum there are may other posts that you can leave comments like that, I ask that you just refrain from doing it in this feedback topic. I also dont mind if people leave comments saying they disagree and give reasoning, just make sure that the reasoning match the topic of OPTIONAL and not just why you like the change of feature (IE Allows old planet content to be replayed, gain P and credits scaled to your level, ETC) because again making it optional would still allow all of that. Seeing how many people post that they agree and disagree will also allow us and BW to see easier who cares abotu changing it, what they want it changed to, so that more people are caught in the net of being happy with any changes.

Also I would like to address people who have said repeatedly that "People have posted reasons you have just chose to ignore them." I have argued and reviewed every reason behind level sync in this forum, and I have still yet to get a solid reasoning behind making it NOT OPTIONAL, and keeping it the same as it is. Many reasoning show why it is a good thing in general but do not argue why it should not also be optional aside from reasons I have already shown that making it optional would not change the experience. If I have missed something feel free to qoute it so I may see instead of just saying I missed it, there are alot of comments and I am only human. Saying people have without giving specifics is even less helpful to the feedback flow than some people just saying "Its stupid" or listing things as fact.

Thank you for every ones input and hopefully more people contribute, so please keep replying if this topic affects you in anyway.

You and meany ppls like level sycnc.I and meany people dont like level sync,why?You write you read evry post,you have one hundred diffrent answers why ppls dont enjoy this.

-From RP player point of view is illogical being shrinked,i have my correct stats only in my ship,is just annoying.

-Leveling 20 times per day when you get exp from evry pleace and quest is ...annoying.Im RP player and i love spend time with my char and emphatize with him/her on low level and leveling very slow doing low lv quests or spend time on low lv planets helping others,i just like that kind of gameplay.

I want something permanently,i dont like when my stats go back and forth.Old level and companion system be perfect,simple and logical,new system is aggain annoying,it just pissed my off,i dont need explain this in details.

Btw why i dont like pink T SHirt?Is not anyone busness i dont like it and i never buy it .If they dont change level and companion system like it be before i just leave,not big deal for me,relly,i find another game weare i can spend my hard earned money.

Most simple i can: IT DO NOT FIT MY AND I WILL NOT PAY FOR IT.

Regards guys.

Edited by Elsindirion

One heck of a thread! TO the OP - yes it should be optional. To everyone else the why. Firstly - would it hurt if I was not level sync and you were - only on PVP server - the answer to this is the same as Aion - you get negative results for killing players lower than your level. It stops gankers with a debuff and marks them. Aion solved this easily with this trick. On a PVE server - level sync optional - doesnt hurt you if I am not level sync'd even if you think I am going to come by and kill your mobs - no not really why? because if I am not level sync'd no reward. If I am level sync'd then I am there on that planet for that content and will get reward same as you.

So PVP - yes level sync - make it optional - debuff anyone who kille 5+ level below them and do it harshly. They cannot complain about this because their only point is they want to gank lowbies unfettered.

So PVE - yes level sync - make it optional - This allows me to go do my 1 NPC meeting without having to kill 20 mobs along the way. It allows me to turn on sync to play content at the proper level when I want to go back and enjoy it. It also allows me to help people from a very powerful stance with sync off - to get them through that one hard to kill mob in their solo content. While still allowing me to sync down and do the content with them.

Level sync is an advantage and should NOT be removed - however it was implemented poorly for sure and can be fixed simply with the option to have it on or not. Add the punishment for PVP players to keep the balance there.

The clues to do this sucessfully are out there in other games and the info is here with us players - to not listen to this many people in and out of the game is not good business.

Oh and level sync for FP's - yes leave it on - but make the FP's only available to each person within 5 levels of the FP. It is bad to allow L15 players to come do the KDY with L60's when they dont have the skills in the hotbar yet. Even if they know how to play they cant do it without the abilities yet so why should the group suffer because a L15 player gets into a queue with 3 L50's and then as the healer has ZERO ability to keep the tank alive and the group wipes.

Minor changes to make the new system work great and the first change I also agree with - Make Level Sync Optional.

Please?

I have no problem with level sync being optional as long as

A) It is forced on players on PVP servers to give lower-levels a fighting chance in world pvp

B) It is forced on you whenever you group up with a lower-level player outside of an area where that player is bolstered to ensure that you wont be robbing XP from that player

Personally I like lvl sync but I still see it as a failure. What Bioware SHOULD have done is just removed that god-awful resist function. That thing is an affront to gaming and totally pointless. If they had just removed the resist function they could get the best of both worlds: happy high-levels with all their power (minus the stupid invincibility) intact, and low levels who can 2-man group content by grouping with an amazingly strong lvl 65 with massive HP and damage.

Even in world pvp removing the resist function would still work. While lower levels wouldn't be able to stand toe-to-toe with capped players, they could group up in groups of 2, 4, 8, or however many it takes to bring the capped player(s) down. This would make much more sense as players are often required to group up to face enemies too powerful to face alone: Heroic Champions, FP bosses, Ops bosses ect. Plus it would be a great way for capped players to test their powers to the max against other players without having to que for a Warzone and just end up being nerfed anyway in the interest of fairness.

It would also give players like me a look from the other side of the mirror: How the boss (Champion, FP boss, Ops boss) sees us. I've always wondered what it felt like to be an operations boss with so much HP and powerful skills compared to the weaklings opposing me. Personally I think I would enjoy going back to Alderaan, sneaking into House Organa and waiting for a mob of level 28-32's to swarm in like an ops group, ready to try and take me down. I have no doubt battles like that would get more people interested in world pvp and would give high-end players the adrenaline rush and power trip they look for from pvp.

With lower-level players finally having a reason to attack higher-level ones (albeit in a group), higher levels would enjoy the feeling of being so powerful they could take on multiple players by themselves (or with a companion) while they would also be grateful (I would hope) for the opportunity to actually face lower-level players in a "fair fight" with the deck stacked in their favor. Lower-level players (with the resist function active) will never attack a high-level with the intent to win. High levels as well, mostly don't like attacking lower levels because its not a challenge. They know they can't be beaten so whats the point?

Also lets not even talk about how immersive a lack of resist would be. In the real SWU, you are not invincible just because the power difference between you and your opponent is so massive (exhibit A: The power difference between Darth Maul and Obi-Wan in Phantom Menace). If I'm a Sith apprentice and you are a Jedi Master, and I take a swing at you with my lightsaber while you just stand there and let it hit, doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DEFEND YOURSELF then according to SWU physics, my lightsaber is going to make contact with your body and inflict damage. Its not going to simply bounce off of you because you are so much more powerful and/or experienced then me.

Sure if you had a Force shield (like Force Armor or Force Barrier) erected around yourself at the time my attack would be especially ineffective because your knowledge and mastery of the Force would make your shield much stronger than a shield of a lower-level Jedi/Sith. But the fact that you are invincible simply because you are one or two planets ahead of me in your story makes no sense, breaks immersion fantastically, and leaves me with little (if any) motivation to be involved in open-World PVP (RP or not) at any level.

Not to mention the PVE implications. Without resist your gear and skill would be a factor in determining whether or not you can complete a planet (streamlining the leveling process even more for those of us who like that sort of thing) instead of level being the end-all be-all determining factor of whether or not you can progress further. So I guess you could come to the conclusion (Like I have) that Bioware could have avoided all the work of stream-lining the leveling process by modifying XP gains and fiddling with this and that just by doing one...simple...thing: REMOVING THAT DAMN STUPID RESIST FUNCTION! Almost every other MMO I can think of (especially all the newer ones) has no such thing as a resist function. The higher your level the more health and skills you have and the more damage you do. This is much more immersive and realistic than making higher-level players invincible. Wouldn't you agree?

Edited by MayhemofChaonus

F U Devs! Level Sync is the stupidest addition to the game!

What's the point in leveling at all? Why not just remove levels altogether?

What's the G D point of setting levels and making 65 a goal if it doesn't even F'ing matter one single $h!t in the end?

Being able to return to a planet after leveling beyond it is one of the best things about going back to planets at all.

W T F would I want to return to a planet that's going to make me feel like I'm lvl 19 again?

Being able to solo content is one of the best aspects of any game.

REMOVE LEVEL SYNC!! :mad:

F U Devs! Level Sync is the stupidest addition to the game!

What's the point in leveling at all? Why not just remove levels altogether?

What's the G D point of setting levels and making 65 a goal if it doesn't even F'ing matter one single $h!t in the end?

Being able to return to a planet after leveling beyond it is one of the best things about going back to planets at all.

W T F would I want to return to a planet that's going to make me feel like I'm lvl 19 again?

Being able to solo content is one of the best aspects of any game.

REMOVE LEVEL SYNC!! :mad:

You're right I don't like the fact we have to do warzones and world bosses:(. Oh yes this a democracy. Besides, bioware is a American company and EA is also American company.

And remove the dang warzones, world bosses. I want my old companions and the way it was.

Edited by MikeRindos

I have no problem with level sync being optional as long as

A) It is forced on players on PVP servers to give lower-levels a fighting chance in world pvp

B) It is forced on you whenever you group up with a lower-level player outside of an area where that player is bolstered to ensure that you wont be robbing XP from that player

Personally I like lvl sync but I still see it as a failure. What Bioware SHOULD have done is just removed that god-awful resist function. That thing is an affront to gaming and totally pointless. If they had just removed the resist function they could get the best of both worlds: happy high-levels with all their power (minus the stupid invincibility) intact, and low levels who can 2-man group content by grouping with an amazingly strong lvl 65 with massive HP and damage.

Even in world pvp removing the resist function would still work. While lower levels wouldn't be able to stand toe-to-toe with capped players, they could group up in groups of 2, 4, 8, or however many it takes to bring the capped player(s) down. This would make much more sense as players are often required to group up to face enemies too powerful to face alone: Heroic Champions, FP bosses, Ops bosses ect. Plus it would be a great way for capped players to test their powers to the max against other players without having to que for a Warzone and just end up being nerfed anyway in the interest of fairness.

It would also give players like me a look from the other side of the mirror: How the boss (Champion, FP boss, Ops boss) sees us. I've always wondered what it felt like to be an operations boss with so much HP and powerful skills compared to the weaklings opposing me. Personally I think I would enjoy going back to Alderaan, sneaking into House Organa and waiting for a mob of level 28-32's to swarm in like an ops group, ready to try and take me down. I have no doubt battles like that would get more people interested in world pvp and would give high-end players the adrenaline rush and power trip they look for from pvp.

With lower-level players finally having a reason to attack higher-level ones (albeit in a group), higher levels would enjoy the feeling of being so powerful they could take on multiple players by themselves (or with a companion) while they would also be grateful (I would hope) for the opportunity to actually face lower-level players in a "fair fight" with the deck stacked in their favor. Lower-level players (with the resist function active) will never attack a high-level with the intent to win. High levels as well, mostly don't like attacking lower levels because its not a challenge. They know they can't be beaten so whats the point?

Also lets not even talk about how immersive a lack of resist would be. In the real SWU, you are not invincible just because the power difference between you and your opponent is so massive (exhibit A: The power difference between Darth Maul and Obi-Wan in Phantom Menace). If I'm a Sith apprentice and you are a Jedi Master, and I take a swing at you with my lightsaber while you just stand there and let it hit, doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DEFEND YOURSELF then according to SWU physics, my lightsaber is going to make contact with your body and inflict damage. Its not going to simply bounce off of you because you are so much more powerful and/or experienced then me.

Sure if you had a Force shield (like Force Armor or Force Barrier) erected around yourself at the time my attack would be especially ineffective because your knowledge and mastery of the Force would make your shield much stronger than a shield of a lower-level Jedi/Sith. But the fact that you are invincible simply because you are one or two planets ahead of me in your story makes no sense, breaks immersion fantastically, and leaves me with little (if any) motivation to be involved in open-World PVP (RP or not) at any level.

Not to mention the PVE implications. Without resist your gear and skill would be a factor in determining whether or not you can complete a planet (streamlining the leveling process even more for those of us who like that sort of thing) instead of level being the end-all be-all determining factor of whether or not you can progress further. So I guess you could come to the conclusion (Like I have) that Bioware could have avoided all the work of stream-lining the leveling process by modifying XP gains and fiddling with this and that just by doing one...simple...thing: REMOVING THAT DAMN STUPID RESIST FUNCTION! Almost every other MMO I can think of (especially all the newer ones) has no such thing as a resist function. The higher your level the more health and skills you have and the more damage you do. This is much more immersive and realistic than making higher-level players invincible. Wouldn't you agree?

I don't like the sound of that. Forcing players to play at lower levels is just plain wrong. What about me?. I'm not really into pvp. Oh just so you know it's a federal offense to force others. Since this on the Internet. Also, I like open world. But get rid of that no pants. Thing, allow us players to keep mods we worked on for over 2 years. Also, I'm alittle emotionally unstable. So this might cause to alittle loopy. Anything that causes me to go loopy. Is federal offense. ( ----. That's threaten public safety. I'm disabled. This new expansion makes me feel like a failure. :(

Making our companion's GOD mode is not something i would consider a good thing. It proves my point with YOU'R, MY character is Darth Lord and still your main character is weaker then your companion, what a joke! How can Bioware fail so miserably with this update!?

You're right it is a joke. First it makes you laugh, then you get disappointed. Then it makes you feel like you can't do anything right on chapter nine. Also, I built up companions and crew skills over two years. Now it's like why bother going to crew skill trainer. My main character is Jed knight.

Please turn it back the way it was.

Also, you have he right to feel way you do. Let your feelings out.

Greatly dislike level sync. Make it optional or get rid of it.

You're right and I'm 38 years old. Are calling me a kid. No offense.

If you're talking about the game then. It's our US government. They must have lowered the age to 12 and allowing pedophiles on the online seen. Is really great too.

So does not making it optional, I find this argument invalid, as it can be applied to both sides equally.

This is the only argument I have seen. Frankly having spent all my play time last night doing older content, this just doesn't wash. We are *faster* now, more powerful, *and* the loot is better.

Please give us one concrete, "I went here and couldn't do this" example, so we can have an actual discussion.

Seriously, check the other threads, login and try to do something quickly. Its a face roll. I did the whole Ilum string in about 30 minutes, didn't get knocked off once. I had zero trouble driving around mobs I did not want to kill.

However, I realize that is my personal impression, and not very helpful to this argument. So, here is my concrete example to argue against, even using your vague and hazy example.

Level Sync on: Person you help gets 125,000 XP

Level Sync off: Person you help gets 2000 XP

You named one, and it was more of a generalization than an argument. I saw no examples of content you have trouble with now, issues with gathering nodes, just a general "its not as good" statement.

You say you want a an open and mature discussion, so please, elucidate your concern. My personal experience with lower content is that it is even easier than it was before, so your assertion baffles me.

Post 65 the content is on the existing planets.

For expansion in the future they can design more instances, planets, new areas, and the backstory for them.

Or

Change them game world so they can tell stories in the existing universe

Level Sync effectively allows encounters to be designed without having to spend all that production time and money. They now have a giant area in which to tell stories and publish new chapters with out worrying if the new area will be barren in 4 months when the next bit comes out.

Look at the history:

Makeb

CZ-198

Oricon

Lots of effort went into these places for them to be a ghost town.

The game is about the STORY

1 - Level sync turns the whole game into a medium to tell star wars stories

2 - Level sync turns turns operations and flash points into something that can scale, which means less work for new ones, now hopefully they won't have to "redo" them every time there is a level cap increase.

PVP arguments either way are irrelevant, I agree. Neither side will make a good point here.

There is no challenge. I skipped mobs just as effectively on Makeb, Ilum, Oricon, and Alderaan as I did pre sync.

Clearing an area is easier.

Please tell me what would change if it was switched off. This is a straw man argument I cannot have a response to, as having it on does not make things any more difficult. Please, show me or tell me where you are having difficulty. I can't find anywhere.

The main point is this is a major change that is going to allow more story content to get added. I would hate to see it get screwed up trying to implement some sort of toggle.

It isn't something they did to gimp you; this is made obvious by the fact that everything is still face rolled.

It a MAJOR game change; there are lots of facets other than the number above your head changing.

Where to put them, how to determine difficulty of encounters.

So to summarize that into a reason against a toggle:

Right now, every battle has a baseline. Every player will be within X power, X health, X accuracy etc. As a result, every battle can be incorporated as a STORY element. Anywhere.

As you level , you gain Passive and active abilities ; these never go away, you will always be able to face roll when you are synced.

To enable a toggle, now each encounter has to be set to a certain power level. so WHERE the encounter is, is level dependent. Now there is a lot of game world that is unusable. Which is where we were last week.

So, in a nutshell, the best reason to not have level sync toggle is:

We will get more story. More Content. and previous content will no longer be taken away from us.

The trade off is ... well, nothing, it is easier to float through older content than before.

Its a mechanism, not a punishment. The number beside your portrait literally means nothing as far as fighting mobs. (Until you are talking about higher levels, as you do not sync UP)

At this point I would summarize my argument as "Level Sync is working, allows more content to be published"

So what reason would make the additional work of re coding encounters to be single level again would be worth losing Tython / Belsavis / Hoth / Korriban / Hutta as place we can go back to for fresh story?

To clarify, by re-coding encounters, I mean the additional work that is making sure the high level mobs dont agro under level players, adding terrain features so low levels don't wander in, setting up another loot table for each new bit of story, etc)

I am trying to be ordered and polite, but I am getting tired writing :p

I will probably write a summary post later in this thread that will hopefully be more succinct and getting people to maybe reconsider sync toggling.

I 100% agree, well said.

Level sync is just bad,dosent matter how long wall of text we read with most eloquent,most intelligent and most "clear"

words.Is not matter of explanation --{BRAIN WASHING}-- how good level sync and new companion system is.

We dont like it and we whant old LEVELING AND COMPANION SYSTEM back.

We need more posts here to BW see this is a big problem and we must force them by writing here to bring back what they teake awey.

Level scaling can be best thing in this world,but a lot of peoples dont like it and prabably start leaving,sooner or later,we fell like lost control of our characters,just leave leveling system alone next work on comanions because is not single player game and now is far too easy.SW after 4.0 dont fit me,i pay for this game and i be spam here on evry occasion to manifest my discontent.

Edited by Elsindirion

Yes no matter how eloquent your response is, there is no way to defend such a bad decision. I am tired of letting this new generation of players (I'm only 25 but I can see a difference in behaviors) dictate how we should play rpgs. And therefore dumbing down mechanics. NO BIOWARE. NO.

Is my first MMORG, been playing a little over a year. I play solo, took pride in upgrading my characters and companions to be successful at leveling up...spending a lot of time learning to craft and augment...lost all that time, effort and expense with the 4.0 patch. Levelsync sucks too. I am not a happy camper. Looking ... waiting ... hoping for a better game now.

Level sync is just bad,dosent matter how long wall of text we read with most eloquent,most intelligent and most "clear"

words.Is not matter of explanation --{BRAIN WASHING}-- how good level sync and new companion system is.

We dont like it and we whant old LEVELING AND COMPANION SYSTEM back.

We need more posts here to BW see this is a big problem and we must force them by writing here to bring back what they teake awey.

Level scaling can be best thing in this world,but a lot of peoples dont like it and prabably start leaving,sooner or later,we fell like lost control of our characters,just leave leveling system alone next work on comanions because is not single player game and now is far too easy.SW after 4.0 dont fit me,i pay for this game and i be spam here on evry occasion to manifest my discontent.

Well said. Well said. Let your feelings out. Express it. We have the right to be upset. Also the customer is always right. Not the little kid or Corp is always right. And get rid of warzones and world bosses.

Is my first MMORG, been playing a little over a year. I play solo, took pride in upgrading my characters and companions to be successful at leveling up...spending a lot of time learning to craft and augment...lost all that time, effort and expense with the 4.0 patch. Levelsync sucks too. I am not a happy camper. Looking ... waiting ... hoping for a better game now.

Same here I'm a founder in name only. Now looking for a new game to come out. What are guys at bioware going to now screw with Star Trek online.

I thinking about leaving this game and at least the movie will be better. If I go loopy its your fault bioware on the game. I have learning impairments and severely pronating feet.

Edited by MikeRindos

I 100% agree, well said.

Is your up your *** for the warmth that's brain washing. I'm disabled. The whole expansion is like a big sitcom on steroids with an pvp trip. You need to go and get something to eat just let your companion do all the fighting. Also, the no armor for your comps is really bad. You make us get rid of our old comps and the hard work we put into it. Now if someone wants like a offline RPG. Then go play a offline RPG game give them a multi player options not this. NO WANTS THIS CHANGE. The level syncing isn't a good idea. Like I said it took me over two or three days to complete it. Then within a day I was level 65. First you force to do flashpoints. Then as for me I didn't play it. Just did other things. Now I'm not even playing because of the whole 4.0 and 4.0a. 4.0a didn't do anything.

Edited by MikeRindos