Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Estimate your Access!!

umop

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my brother got in, he ordered his on the 25th. I did the 28th and did not. I imagine the 25th is the cutoff for today.

probably about right as i entered my code on the 26th and didn't get in yet. so just missed out i guess

September 9. I'm fuked.

nah. consider number of pre-orders. the most went out the first week with considerable drop off august and september. I would not be surprised early september pre-orders get in 3rd wave tomorrow thursday a.m. at latest. Its more by volume then when from what I see. july 21-30 sales are around what august and september combined sales by my guess anyways.

nah. consider number of pre-orders. the most went out the first week with considerable drop off august and september. I would not be surprised early september pre-orders get in 3rd wave tomorrow thursday a.m. at latest. Its more by volume then when from what I see. july 21-30 sales are around what august and september combined sales by my guess anyways.

Sept. 4th, here... I like your way of thinking! :cool:

(even though today is my birthday and it would have been cool, it's all good) :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.