The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How are you enjoying the update so far?

DeLaaNie

Major pissed off with this company. Went to update this morning and log in to find my account isn't a subscriber account. Go online and notice there was a fail last month. I have boith a credit card (which had expired) and my paypal on there for billing. Never went to paypal. Put new card and started subscription back up. I don't have early access right now and since they don't do support tickets I called. ONE HOUR WAIT TIME. Screw that I'm uninstalling the game and removing my subscription. Been paying for two years. Checked my emails and not one was sent letting me know that I had a fail payment last month. This was the games last chance too as I gave up on it a good while back.

Oh and I can't play any of my other chars cause none of the worlds are downloaded even though it said I finished a full install and update....what the hell?

This is just funny.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Story is good. Its bascially a Mass Effect 2 ripoff

Playing Kotfe is kinda meh imo. The vast majority is just watching one cutscene after another, fun if you do it once or twice but no more. If you spacebar through it its ridiculously short, not even 3 hours of actual gameplay within the 9 chapters if you know what you are doing. First time six, seven hours total, probably less.

I think this has given me the nudge to bow out gracefully and move on.

I have been here since the early start. Always play, "subscriber".

What is so frustrating is I really believed we'd get the Star Wars MMO we wanted down the road a bit.

Not happening. They seem to be trying to develop this game, while up to their necks in muck.

Not that today I was to have all the rewards, didn't get one. Didn't get my hologram working on my ship, either.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Do not ever ask me for money again..

Its not just this so called expansion, its been building for a while.

Everything is Biowares fault. Didn't you hear? If your CC expires it is Biowares fault. If your basement is flooded it is Biowares fault.

I wouldn't dismiss the claim that he is 65 by now. Two of my guild already managed that with some experience achieved from speaking to companions and using experience boosts. It seems the average play time for the first three chapters in two hours and twenty minutes, given what most of my guild are doing. Rushing through six more chapters in thirty-five minutes, while listening to all conversations? I don't think so.

The fact that they didnt even inform him about payment failure is amazing level of sloppy work from bw especially knowing that these sub months do matter. Imo its just extremely low standards of work with their customers

Probably spacebared through it. Sorry, but you cannot tell me that you took your time to listen to all conversations and claim that you finished the whole content in approx. three and a half hours since the update went live.

Maybe he isn't content or role playing (gasp).

The fact that they didnt even inform him about payment failure is amazing level of sloppy work from bw especially knowing that these sub months do matter. Imo its just extremely low standards of work with their customers

It is not Biowares responsibility to make sure that your credit card is working.

Besides: I had payment issues with them in the past. I was notified by e-mail that my subscription status was removed until the pending problem was resolved. It seems the OP didn't read that e-mail.

Maybe he isn't content or role playing (gasp).

Nobody is saying he must roleplay through the content. But if I spacebar through an expansion that was advertised as "story-driven" in a Bioware game then I would seriously question my investments into my gaming experience. Maybe a Call of Duty would better suit his needs. Or a WoW subscription, if he needs quick and easy content without much story.

Edited by Alssaran

Absolutely LOVE this expansion and patch the absolute most out of any one of them ever in the history of this game. LOVE the level sync! I had no expectations for it and went in with an open mind while staying positive about it. It's awesome because now there is relevant content every place you go!

LOVE the legacy datacron changes along with companions not having to be geared! so i dont have to waste comms or credits on em !!

The new character selection screen is very snazzy looking as well. The creation screen is even better! Especially choose your side! They really polished this game up a lot. I like the little shimmer over the abilities and stuff now when you hover over them. Makes it feel more "sci fi" ish. Love it. Thanks BioWare!

Off for the next two days. I know what I'm doing!

Edited by Sarfux

Took me literally 10-15 minutes to complete the Chapter I - III.

Also, couldn't save Marr on my main (not sure if it's possible even, if yes, I might do a second run on my sub-main), as for everything else.. gonna check it out an hour or two later when I compelte the story:rolleyes: Yes it's that short, not even SoR-tier which now feels like an actual story-expansion

Then again, I wasn't holding my breath for anything particularly exciting, so I'm not disappointed..like, at all. :rolleyes:

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

Actually, when you log into the game, before you even can select a character, the game informs you that your account is no longer subscriber status.

Also, Credit Cards have their expiration date listed on the card...so the poster has had advanced notice of this since the day he got his CC.

Not Bioware's fault at all.

The Story is good. Its bascially a Mass Effect 2 ripoff

Playing Kotfe is kinda meh imo. The vast majority is just watching one cutscene after another, fun if you do it once or twice but no more. If you spacebar through it its ridiculously short, not even 3 hours of actual gameplay within the 9 chapters if you know what you are doing. First time six, seven hours total, probably less.

Well then il think its time to shelf swtor and complete all chapters next year.

Also, couldn't save Marr on my main (not sure if this possible even, if yes, I might do a second run on my sub-main), as for everything else.. gonna check it out an hour or two later when I compelte the story:rolleyes: Yes it's that short, not even SoR-tier which now feels like an actual story-expansion

Then again, I wasn't holding my breath for anything particularly exciting, so I'm not disappointed..like, at all. :rolleyes:

You listened to/watched all the conversations/cutscenes?

Edited by VitalityPrime

I think you don't know what the word literally means. It is completely impossible to play through Chapter 1 all through to 3 in ten minutes. The cutscenes alone outweight that by at least twenty minutes. Add in some gameplay in between and it is impossible to do in ten to fifteen minutes.

Actually, when you log into the game, before you even can select a character, the game informs you that your account is no longer subscriber status.

Also, Credit Cards have their expiration date listed on the card...so the poster has had advanced notice of this since the day he got his CC.

Not Bioware's fault at all.

He might didnt play the game because there was simply nothing to do in it. Its not bw fault thats right. But this just shows how disrespectful they treat their customers. If i was him i would prolly forgot about swtor sub either because when your card runs out there quite few things that need to be sorted out . And helping your customer by reminding him via mail is just simply mandatory gesture

Major pissed off with this company. Went to update this morning and log in to find my account isn't a subscriber account. Go online and notice there was a fail last month. I have boith a credit card (which had expired) and my paypal on there for billing. Never went to paypal. Put new card and started subscription back up. I don't have early access right now and since they don't do support tickets I called. ONE HOUR WAIT TIME. Screw that I'm uninstalling the game and removing my subscription. Been paying for two years. Checked my emails and not one was sent letting me know that I had a fail payment last month. This was the games last chance too as I gave up on it a good while back.

Oh and I can't play any of my other chars cause none of the worlds are downloaded even though it said I finished a full install and update....what the hell?

I agree that they do not handled expired credit cards well. This happened to me a while back. Just about every other company I've dealt with that has credit info stored TELL you that your credit card expired.

Also, couldn't save Marr on my main (not sure if it's possible even, if yes, I might do a second run on my sub-main), as for everything else.. gonna check it out an hour or two later when I compelte the story:rolleyes: Yes it's that short, not even SoR-tier which now feels like an actual story-expansion

Spacebar smasher alert.

He might didnt play the game because there was simply nothing to do in it. Its not bw fault thats right. But this just shows how disrespectful they treat their customers. If i was him i would prolly forgot about swtor sub either because when your card runs out there quite few things that need to be sorted out . And helping your customer by reminding him via mail is just simply mandatory gesture

What a lame thing to get all twisted up about. **** happens. Happened to me with Revan expansion, I just waited a week. Choose your battles or you will live a short and unhappy life!

What a lame thing to get all twisted up about. **** happens. Happened to me with Revan expansion, I just waited a week. Choose your battles or you will live a short and unhappy life!

Well some people feel differently. And i can totally see why something like that would tilt person off the balance.

I don't understand why people feel the need to rush and spacebar through brand new content...and then come and complain that it's too short.

It's almost as if you needed something to complain about...so you forced your way through the content as fast as possible just so you could try to validate a complaint.

It's absurd.

I was waiting for the people to come in saying the chapters are supeir short and they did the whole thing in a couple of hours.

I knew people would be purposely waiting for this to drop so they could space bar through it all, avoid everything possible and then cry about how short and a waste of money it is.

Why would Bioware care that you paid them money for the past few motnhs just to prove a point that isn't even proven?

Those that enjoy story and take their time through looks like it will average out around an hour a chapter which is about what I expected in all honesty ... you could probably stretch it out but the lure of 65 and new gear generally causes people to rush a bit more.

Hit and miss. I don't have EA so I can't comment on the new content.

I like the new UI, the snap to grid for the editor, I love the new shadow strike on my Shadow. Lots of cool stuff. The changes to profs and stats seem to be for the better, consolidate stuff and stream line it.

My only real gripe so far is the changes to comps. I don't see the need for all of them being able to tank/dps or heal. Seems to remove the uniqueness that each have had since launch. I don't necessarily mind that gear for them is now cosmetic, but I don't like the weapon changes for them. It is disappointing for example, that Andronikos can no longer dual wield pistols or that Jorgan no longer uses the cannon.

Otherwise, solid patch BW. Keep it up!

I find it rather comical/unbelievable that there are people here thinking for some reason that a video gaming company should be the one sending them email notifications that their CCs are expired.

I dont want to point at the stupidity of thinking its some random third party's responsibility that your CC is expired, but.... yeah... go ahead and think that one thru.

Lets say you were out grocery shopping w/that CC and it didnt work, are you all the sudden not going to shop there anymore because they didnt email you prior to grabbing milk, ice cream and your cheetos?