KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

Mausen

But how do we get our boosts back that we lost?

Did you read the post you quoted?

It is our goal to get this fixed ASAP, and the moment I have more information on when we will be fixing it I will pass it on. If you already experienced this issue, hold tight, I will be getting more information on how to get your individual states resolved as well (contacting CS, waiting for maintenance, etc.)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone read the game Launcher announcement yet ?

"Issues with start at 60 tokens "

"We are Investigating reports of Start at 60 tokens working incorrectly and not refunding the token after the created Character is deleted. We recommended not using any Start at 60 Tokens until the problem is resolved" end quote

Really curious about this refund or how are we gonna get reimbursed for 2k coins. :t_frown:

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IS I WAS MAKING 60'S TESTING OUT MOST CLASSES TO SEE WHAT WORKED FOR ME ONLY THING I SAW ON FLEET WAS L1 TOONS POPING THERE IN STED OF START ZONE SO I WAS THINKING THAT WAS A 4.0 UPDATE / I HAD NO WARNING ABOUT THE 60 BUG UNTELL IT HIT ME

I CALL CS THEY HELP ME MAKE A TICKET THE REP SAID IN GAME SUPPORT TEAM would explain what exactly is causing the issue when I try to make an automatic level 60 character the auto 60 feature where you go to create a character would be flashing hour on the at first I was thinking there are penalties on my account but my account is imperfect good standing so this is a very severe bug that is affecting the main feature of the game I have yet to hear anything from anybody and might take it is still open has been open for two days and I have yet to hear anything from anybody liken to send how much time does it take to answer a ticket to at least let a player no that the matter is being taken care of I had to go through nothing but form posts and bumped my head to find out information not very good service I'm not sure if I'm going to recommend this to any of my friends for them to start playing the game and I'm not sure if it's worth we subscribing I can understand that you're having difficulties fixing a problem in the game but you can at least get in contact with the players that bother to struggle to write in game tickets and let them know what's going on

Yes, we will get any lost tokens back. Eric stated that quite clearly in his initial response (in fairness it was the only thing he said clearly...). The question is not 'if' we get them back, it's simpy a case of 'when'.

Of course, this doesn't chnage the fact that this has been a monumental foul up of epic proportions. If you roll out your new flagship service with an expansion, you'd better be sure it works. Even once this is fixed and the tokens have all people will have a bad taste in their mouths... and some won't be here anymore.

i got my all the way lvl65 last night .... such good story line for playing 1st time

now i got do it again .. i not going enjoy as much as i enjoy it for my 1st timer

man i was sos sososo looking forward visiting my old crew... why you do this too me???:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yeah because i am sure that is what they sit there doing , thinking how to screw you out of money seriously grow up.

You are absolutely correct. People need to learn to stop whining. This happens with more than just games, it happens with anything people pay for. When/if the product they purchased breaks, they immediately call the company that produced said item a bunch of scammers...

This happens too often due to self-entitlement and instant gratification. People expect that they deserve nothing less than perfection and they deserve it right away... then ***** and moan, using others as scapegoats, if something deviates from that notion. God forbid **** be man-made and contain SOME flaws that takes SOME time to fix.

This a global phenomenon that has spread like wild-fire, and it is annoying to see... unfortunately, this cannot be fixed in a day.... but that is a topic for another time.

Patience, everyone, the fix will come... shut up, stop ************, and have fun while you all wait. for this fix... that simple.

Hey folks,

After posting the workaround information yesterday, we continued to investigate the issues that some of you are experiencing with your Start at 60 tokens not being restored. It does appear that in some cases, a player can end up in a state where their start at 60 character does not create properly, and then their token is also not being restored to them. We are going to be removing the Start at 60 token off of the Cartel Market immediately. Also, in the meantime, we recommend that you do not use any Start at 60 tokens as it is possible that you could end up in this state as well. Note that start at 60 tokens include those bought from the Cartel Market, the GTN, and the free level 60 granted to subscribers in KotFE.

It is our goal to get this fixed ASAP, and the moment I have more information on when we will be fixing it I will pass it on. If you already experienced this issue, hold tight, I will be getting more information on how to get your individual states resolved as well (contacting CS, waiting for maintenance, etc.)

Thank you for your understanding, I will pass on information as I have it.

-eric

I received a letter at the start of the game that if the remote level 1 character created from your mistakes instead of character level 60, the token to create a character or a cartel сoins you do not compensate. What does it mean? You understand that this deception subscriber? Characters on your account, I have the right to establish and deleted when I want and how I want. In the end, because you have all the logs? You can see what the characters were created or deleted an account, you can see what purchases I made the cartel market (I'm talking about buying your *********** token) If you have something does not work then it's not my fault, give me back the cartel coin spent on this *********** token.

Simple - contact your bank and dispute the charge. When enough people do this, and enough refunds are forced, then maybe they'll get the hint.

1 way ticket to getting banned.

that may be true.

however the sound of money loss catches a corporations attention much more effectively than customer complaint.

i am old enough to remember when SOME successful, large corporations actually DID listen to their customers.

nowadays it's just a matter of banning them from forums.

You are absolutely correct. People need to learn to stop whining. This happens with more than just games, it happens with anything people pay for. When/if the product they purchased breaks, they immediately call the company that produced said item a bunch of scammers...

This happens too often due to self-entitlement and instant gratification. People expect that they deserve nothing less than perfection and they deserve it right away... then ***** and moan, using others as scapegoats, if something deviates from that notion. God forbid **** be man-made and contain SOME flaws that takes SOME time to fix.

This a global phenomenon that has spread like wild-fire, and it is annoying to see... unfortunately, this cannot be fixed in a day.... but that is a topic for another time.

Patience, everyone, the fix will come... shut up, stop ************, and have fun while you all wait. for this fix... that simple.

i see in your comment that quality control is something for the customer to do rather than the source that is selling the product.

Simple - contact your bank and dispute the charge. When enough people do this, and enough refunds are forced, then maybe they'll get the hint.

I found lost all charters had played lost to where ever at last 2 updates. even lost legacy been here over 2 years this simply appalling lose everything 2 years don drain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.