Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So, how long is the game taking you to load?

Redfoxmagi

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Installing - 90% , in a few minutes is going to be exactly 6 hours since i started downloading.

Speed should be better, but isn't that terrible and with all the complains from the forum, i'm not really excited to play , that and i don't even have Early Access, so all good :p

Edited by vilchisss

with the amount of 'data' required to install / patch this game, I am trying to understand why 'load screens' exist while in-game... I appear to have the entire galaxy installed on my SSD, so the rest is server synchronization... When factoring in that graphic and sound objects should be here, not there, the other data should not be a several minute 'still life' of Belsavis... Obviously I am missing something in the behind the scenes process, but then, I have not understood how patches sometimes make this armor look awful, or cause you to have to verify that your GSF ship has weapons because you've logged out since the last time you played either....

So ive already downloaded this morning and im trying to play now. After a 30 min queue to get on my server, my screen is at character creation and wont let me play! Says its in quick play mode and i cant select any on my high level toons. Good times!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.