No ship Droid and Treek looks like ship droid

Dalagante

Edit: Boy was my memory off. I think I ended up keeping the droid on one character.

Every other character has no droid.

In any event, this is something that they should get to fixing.

Missing ship droid on all 12 of my characters, 8 republic and 6 empire.

8 + 6 = . . . 12?

Is that Ewok math or something?

Edited by Mithros

The only two characters that have their ship droid still are my Agent and Warrior. None of my other characters have them, and I have one of each class. A lot of people in game are saying only Agent and Warrior get the droid now, and other classes unlock him later "somehow". Doubting this, atm.

I have that too, once I got rid of the appearance in Treeks window it fixed it, seems to have deleted Treeks appearance and added the droids. Also his gun has been deleted and all his gear is gone with no slots for clothing.

On the other companions their pants have all been deleted.............

So basically the new thing has removed all Treeks gear, though she still has the stats.. And the pants on my companions have all been deleted from their slots.. Oh joy. :D

Though some characters are ok it seems.

I had this but found missing companion items in my character inventory.

Warrior - Ship Droid is there, correct companion customization still shows (does not own Treek)

Inquisitor - No Ship Droid on list, Treek is there and correct companion customization still shows on her

Knight - No Ship Droid on list (does not own Treek)

Bounty Hunter - No Ship Droid on list (does not own Treek)

Best guess is that it keys off of the Customizations, only character I have where the Ship Droid is there is also the only one who has a Companion Customization (Crimson) on it. Treek looks fine with her Customization as well.

Best guess is that it keys off of the Customizations, only character I have where the Ship Droid is there is also the only one who has a Companion Customization (Crimson) on it. Treek looks fine with her Customization as well.

None of my ship droids (or treeks) have/had customizations, but agent and warrior have their droids, while no one else does, so this doesn't seem to be the cause.

It is probably overkill to add my own note at this point (since the issue has been reported by all poster before me), but I will do so anyway. I, too, miss my ship droid on all my characters (both republic and imperial).

To be completely honest I actually thought this was a feauture, since everyone in my guild lost their ship droid too. That was until I went to these forums and read that some people still have their ship droid!

Edited by Iryfindel

My Imperial Agent has his ship droid.

My Trooper, Bounty Hunter, Smuggler, Jedi Consular, and Sith Inquisitor do not have their ship droid.

I don't recall seeing "removing all ship droids" in the release notes. But I didn't see the note where it said "removing many vendors", and there are quite a few missing as I look around ...

So far I've checked 10 of my chars. Only 1 had a ship droid.

I don't have early access, so I definitely did not start the KotFE story yet.

I don't miss his constant chattering and once I get to the KotFE part, he will not be missed, but for all my lower level chars he is super important for crafting. It takes ages to level stuff if there's one less crew member to send out for blue gear ingredients...

no dont think its intentional. missing it without kotfe. missing it with influance, missing it without much. some alts have it some dont. missing it regardless of level.

could say it was intentional if all 55+ were missing it could be if all 0 influance were gone

Edit

as to the post mentioned those people sent him away. thats part of the kotfe expansion choices for kotfe and he wouldnt be missing if you sent him away.

Edited by calmarian
forgot a way

Ship droid is back... with 0 affection/influence instead of my 10.000 :(

The highly sought C2-N2 has been restored to players.

Bioware, you just forgot to restore affection/influence levels!

Damn Bioware can you fix something without breaking it again? :(

Edited by Glower