No ship Droid and Treek looks like ship droid

Dalagante

I have that too, once I got rid of the appearance in Treeks window it fixed it, seems to have deleted Treeks appearance and added the droids. Also his gun has been deleted and all his gear is gone with no slots for clothing.

On the other companions their pants have all been deleted.............

So basically the new thing has removed all Treeks gear, though she still has the stats.. And the pants on my companions have all been deleted from their slots.. Oh joy. :D

Though some characters are ok it seems.

Edited by livingdeadjedi

Also I noticed on another character, if Treek has her gear she started with that has been placed into the inventory. However, if she has the gear from Yavin that has gone the way of the dinosaurs. But the stats are still there so they might still be in her gear slots until it's fixed. Looking at the new companion he has no slots apart from the guns, so guessing that is what bugged it. And hopefully we get the gear returned to us if it's lost. :):p

Though from what I have read they are meant to be gearless, but it doesn't explain Treeks missing gun, she can't shoot anything! O_O

Edited by livingdeadjedi

I've only logged on to my Sorc and my Assassin, but neither had ship droids in their companion list. I was sick of putting pants back on all the comps and really curious as to why I have no Makeb Gazebo after doing both Making the Connection and Well Connected achievements that were removed, so I haven't checked other character/classes droids.

Yup, Treek is wearing the C2 Crimson custom and his devoted allies Blaster.

I had the Bounty Hunter custom on her and that is gone.

It is like that one episode of South Park where everyone marries farm animals and the offspring are all like "kill meeeeeeeee"

Well... I removed ship droid customization and got my normal Treek back. :D

Same for me, and funny that I also am missing my Ship Droid on all my characters that have HK-51 with only one exception which is my Shadow. I have Treek and no ship droid on that character, and have not yet unlocked HK-51 on him.

*EDIT* I haven't finished checking all of my characters yet and noticed my Gunslinger has no ship droid either, and also has not unlocked HK-51.

*EDIT # 2* Checked my Juggernaut, and he has the ship droid, HK-51, and Treek. BioWare, wut the fluck is going on here?

Edited by SuperGrunt

I have the same problem with Treek on my Smuggler and Jedi Knight. but she's fine on my other characters, but if I had the Yavin customization for her its still there otherwise she has her default customization, also only my Jugg and 2 Agents have the ship droid

It still happened on my republic characters but I investigated the issue and it seems Treek went all postal on C2-N2 that made him to short circuit at which point they merged but c2 was beat so badly its hands are broken with wires hanging out and the heads nearly detached....... will see if the Devs can get R2 to repair it or at least HK will put it out of its misery.