server went offline?

ForceFanatic

Somewhere in Austin........

(Knock Knock)

DEV CREEP: UHHG

IT TEMP MINWAGE: Sir, I am here for your meeting Sir,

DEV CREEP: YOU INTERUPTED MY BEAUTY REST

IT TEMP MINWAGE: But you were very specific on the time you wanted e to see you in the email Sir, You said 0200 come wake me up? ...Sir

DEV CREEP: (growls while rubbing his head) rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr AND YOU INTERUPTED ME..............................

IT TEMP MINWAGE: ...............................

DEV CREEP: WELL GET IN HERE THEN HURRY UP

(Shuts Door) The Meeting!:

DEV CREEP: SO WHAT IS THIS ABOUT

IT TEMP MINWAGE: Sir I don't know, you called the meeting Sir,

DEV CREEP: Uhhg RRRRRIGHT , HOW ARE THINGS IS IT READY TO BE SHUT DOWN?

IT TEMP MINWAGE: Is what ready Sir?

DEV CREEP: THE GAME THE STUPID THING THAT GETS IN THE WAY OF MY NAPS AND MY GOLFING

IT TEMP MINWAGE: No Sir, we are getting ready to introduce new content Sir, remember when you told us to just make up whatever, who cares?

DEV CREEP: Uhhg ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT SWTORIES ARE STILL ACTUALLY PLAYING......

IT TEMP MINWAGE: Yes Sir, Very much so. After the discount server transfers which when we made a ton of money getting players to pay to migrate off the dead servers a large concentration have gathered on The Harbinger, Sir

DEV CREEP: UHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG SO LET ME TRY AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING BEFORE I NOD OFF.

PEOPLE ARE STILL PLAYING

IT TEMP MINWAGE: Yes, Sir

DEV CREEP: THAT WAS NOT A QUESTION IT WAS A STATEMENT

AND THEY ALL GATHERED SOMEWHERE DID WE GIVE THEM A SPECIAL PET OR DECO

IT TEMP MINWAGE: Sir, For What Sir?

DEV CREEP: THE SWTORIES FOR MAKING THERE OWN CONVENTION SOMWHERE

IT TEMP MINWAGE: Sir, Harbinger is a server......Not a place....

DEV CREEP: Uhhg THERE YOU GO WITH YOUR GEEK TALK BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEM GO AWAY WHY WONT THEY JUST GO AWAY I WANT TO LIVE ON MY COUCH EATING THREE DAY OLD PIZZA IN MY UNDERWEAR.

IT TEMP MINWAGE: Sir, there is a loyal fanbase that actually enjoys the game.

DEV CREEP: IMPOSSIBLE AT THIS POINT WHO COULD POSSIBLY STILL WANT TO WASTE THE TIME I MEAN STARWARS BATTLEFRONT BETA IS AVAIILABLE

IT TEMP MINWAGE: ...............

DEV CREEP: Uhhg WHERE DID YOU SAY THE LARGEST CONCENTRATION OF THESE SWTORIES IS

IT TEMP MINWAGE: Sir, The Harbinger Sir

DEV CREEP: SHUT IT DOWN SHUT THE SERVER DOWN NO EXPLANATION NO MEME NO RESPONSE JUST SHUT IT DOWN AND WALK AWAY

IT TEMP MINWAGE: But...

DEV CREEP: IT SHUTS IT DOWN AND WALKS AWAY

IT TEMP MINWAGE: (Leaves office closes door)

DEV CREEP: Ugly Secretary hold all my calls...

UGLY SECRETARY: You already told me to sit quietly at my desk and never disturb you

DEV CREEP: THEN WHY ARE YOU TALKING?

Very enjoyable dialogue there. Turned my night around :D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I payed this game quite a bit of $ since launch, yet I get no response for hours? And some of you want to make excuses? lol no one doesn't get that it's a job, it's after hours, etc. What we don't get is that this game is one of the yop grossing mmo's out there and rakes in millions (from some estimates hundreds of them) a year from fan boys like you, yet they only keep one untrained dude on staff after hours?! lol get a clue. at least asks them for a reasonable return on the money they get.

I payed this game quite a bit of $ since launch, yet I get no response for hours? And some of you want to make excuses? lol no one doesn't get that it's a job, it's after hours, etc. What we don't get is that this game is one of the yop grossing mmo's out there and rakes in millions (from some estimates hundreds of them) a year from fan boys like you, yet they only keep one untrained dude on staff after hours?! lol get a clue. at least asks them for a reasonable return on the money they get.

It has nothing to do with being a fan boy. It's called having a level head. And I've gotten beyond a reasonable return on the money I've paid them since this is the first outage I've experienced since returning to the game. if you're so insecure to need someone to blame when you're even slightly inconvenienced, let alone build a fiction of purposeful incompetence that fits your anger... well, have at it. The healthy thing would be to unsubscribe though. Or do something else with your time. Because in a few hours when it's back up, or whenever the next time you decide to hop on, this issue will vanish. Reactions like this aren't something to be proud of, they're a whole lot of projection.

It's back It's back!.

Some of you also need to remember it's been down all through Aussie Prime Time. So yeah a little note alot earlier than the one they eventually gave in the General discussions forum of all places ... isn't so much to ask for.

It has nothing to do with being a fan boy. It's called having a level head. And I've gotten beyond a reasonable return on the money I've paid them since this is the first outage I've experienced since returning to the game. if you're so insecure to need someone to blame when you're even slightly inconvenienced, let alone build a fiction of purposeful incompetence that fits your anger... well, have at it. The healthy thing would be to unsubscribe though. Or do something else with your time. Because in a few hours when it's back up, or whenever the next time you decide to hop on, this issue will vanish. Reactions like this aren't something to be proud of, they're a whole lot of projection.

oh pls you ****in clown just shut the **** up... you are not any more in the right than me and all your pandering to being "level" is just a smoke screen for attempting to gain power in the convo... go to a rodeo and gain the power over the raging bull like clowns should be doing

oh pls you ****in clown just shut the **** up... you are not any more in the right than me and all your pandering to being "level" is just a smoke screen for attempting to gain power in the convo... go to a rodeo and gain the power over the raging bull like clowns should be doing

Yes... let the anger flow through you! May all your future replies do nothing but bolster and verify my comments. Feel it well up inside you and burn with righteous fury!

Ugh, still offline? Husband and I were doing a leveling marathon over the weekend since he's off work today :( My question is since the 12x xp ends tomorrow night will SW be extending it any? Kind of hard for people to take advantage of it if we can't even get online :(